Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 04:22 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
And here comes the alternative reality. Do you honestly believe that CNN created a fake story that has fooled CIA, MI-6, the Germans the French, NSA, the US House and Senate, FBI, Vladimir Putin... Really?

Were you asleep during the primaries and election when all of this news was swirling well before CNN even bothered with it?
Nobody has been fooled except for losers. How do you know these agencies (and Putin, lol) believe Trump colluded with Russia? There is zero evidence that he did. I mean we can keep going in circles. You can keep humdrumming about it until the sun burns out but president Trump will keep presidenting over here in the land of reality for the next 8 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2017, 04:24 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
CNN is in the toilet bowl. Nobody watches them anymore. CNN is like the boy that cried wolf. Nobody cares about them or believes them, anymore.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:24 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Lol!!!

Old 06-30-2017, 04:25 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I suppose you'd never do this, but if you go to the CNN website they have different categories at the top of the page that one can click on and read, such as 'politics' or 'sports' or 'business'.

Obviously, whoever posted that link saved everyone the trouble of trying to find the article in the 'Politics' section of the website.

It's not too complicated!

I posted that link. It was on the front page of CNN. It was on the bottom/left of the front page(cnn.com).
There's a small header called Politics on the actual front page and I clicked the article from the front page. It then went to the article details and that link included politics in link name(which I pasted here) . But the heading for the article is from cnn.com's front page. Or at least it was an hour or two ago when I got the link. I suppose you can go to a politics link and see it there too. But I got it off the front page.

Not sure why it matters to some posters though. It's not like CNN is going to stop reporting on Russiagate. It's the top news story of the year and it's forever evolving. It's our modern day Watergate. It's going to be a career maker for lots of news people and this includes some that work at CNN.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:26 PM

8,618 posts, read 10,146,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
James O'Keefe is a laughingstock, a punchline, an ongoing joke. Perhaps you have failed to notice how no one but the far right even pays attention to him anymore. I doubt anyone is worried about his deceptively edited tapes. People are on to him. He has zero credibility.
What you wrote above, you could say the same thing about many forum posters here on C-D.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:26 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I just looked at the front page of CNN.com, and there's not a single mention of trump collusion with Russia. It looks like they finally stopped the barrage of Russia propaganda after their shameless hoax was exposed.

I can't believe anyone still thinks this very fake news network has any credibility.
They were talking about Russia not 5 minutes ago, then they switched to the Bronx hospital story.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:27 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,399,488 times
Dream on Trumpettes. Mueller's investigation is coming down the track like a train in a dark tunnel. You can see the light down the tunnel and it is getting brighter and brighter the closer it comes. Soon the train will be here and the truth revealed. Only a matter time.

Last edited by TreeBeard; 06-30-2017 at 05:44 PM..

Old 06-30-2017, 04:28 PM

8,618 posts, read 10,146,663 times
Knowing what people know and see themselves from watching CNN, trust your first instinct. As Sharyl Attkisson says, "So when you see the common narratives circulating on news outlet after news outlet and social media that everybody thinks this or that and you're thinking, 'Really, because I don't think that.' Trust your cognitive dissonance. Try to be aware you're being manipulated or at least someone may be trying."

Old 06-30-2017, 04:29 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The people defending CNN will avoid this topic.
Why would we ?

FOX news calls voter stupid and lazy live on TV. is CNN worse because its producers did it in private ?????

This logic doesnt make sense.

Heck, even the Van Jones video didnt make sense as he had publicly stated that Dems were overplaying their hand months ago.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:32 PM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times
For people who say they hate CNN, you all sure do seem obsessed with them!
The Russia investigation is in it early stages....don't worry you will be hearing much about it, in the years to come!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies