Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2017, 02:38 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
It sounds "non-offensive" because he doesn't discuss the bottom line - which is that all nonwhite people need to be forced out of America to make this country 100% white.

Just a minor detail.
(good catch) !!!!!!!!!!

The Civil War should have taught people!!!, that being white does not mean all white people support or want the same things ....

Approximately 620,000 soldiers died from combat, accident, starvation, and disease during the Civil War. This number comes from an 1889 study of the war performed by William F. Fox and Thomas Leonard Livermore That should tell people that being white does not mean peace and happiness is any more assured than it is in a diverse culture... What matters is "RESPECT OF PERSON, AS AN INDIVIDUAL"...

There are truths that never made print or record of a long history of people engaging in multi-cultural interactions.... building relationship, making family and making babies from those interactions !!!!! it does not matter who tries to deny it or not like it, they can't go back and undo any of it... its what it is... and thankfully what ever they did, they kept making people.. or none of us would be here today....

Long before Columbus came to the North American and Central American Continent.. and upon the invasive settlements that became to grow into what is the America of today; people came from many places from around the world... and like it or not...they have been sleeping, working, and doing things together for centuries..... and it is not going to stop because some don't want to mix, match, intermingle and work and live in the lands as "Americans"....

First off one ethnicity cannot define what is America nor does any single ethnicity define what is America, and no single ethnicity can claim any ownership of America as if its their's more than any other ethnicity can claim it singularly as others.... other than the American Indians, and the People of what is Mexico and Central America..... because they have been on this Continent Longer than any others. Now.. where the people who make up Central America came from, who knows...

There was a time with the Earths Plate's had landmasses more bonded, and that was a long time ago, no one knows who survived and who did not, or where or how people traversed such great distances.

The biggest issue with this Tread is... some what to push their definition of what is America based on their likes and wants, and then seek others to endorse it.. and that is just not the case. What we do know is some people have been mating with each other from any and every place upon the globe and they produced offspring's and those offspring's did their own versions of mating, and its no different than today, people are mixing and mating as they desire to do.... Regardless what some want to stop or prohibit, they can't control the desires of others... The main point for anyone trying to stake a claim greater than others as to what is their Culture and trying to claim it is above American Multi-Cultism... is someone that simply won't get to have their way.... They can think all they want... but they can't have their way.

Most people don't even know all the strands of ethnic mixture in their DNA.... they are trying to go by external looks, and then two generation later, someone pop's out and has characteristic they did not know was in their DNA threads....

People should relax... and accept that In America, anyone can be with whom ever they want, and reproduce with whom ever they want, and build their life to be and become what they dream, desire and working to make of themselves.....

"God Bless, America" ...... now lets all get busy and work on how to we corral, tame and diminish "greed" and how can we groom ourselves beyond allowing "vanity" to stop tearing holes in our Democracy. ............

Last edited by Chance and Change; 06-28-2017 at 03:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 02:38 PM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
He didn't say for US to be white. He said diversity is fine for some but there should be some places exempt from diversity social engineering programs.
So, the only way to do that is to designate "whites only" places in America. "No minorities allowed."

I guess that was going to be discussed in part 2 of the video.

Old 06-28-2017, 02:41 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
The good within what is America!!!

People showing consideration and investing themselves to help others. It makes America a Unique Place...

We can likely find many stories of people helping people... if we look... a bit more
I've lived in 5 countries besides the US.
People helping each other is certainly not unique to the US

Old 06-28-2017, 02:43 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
So, the only way to do that is to designate "whites only" places in America. "No minorities allowed."

Well, it's already the defacto the other way around.

White western countries are supposed to be models for multiculturalism, diversity and multiracial societies. Non-white countries should protect their heritage and cultures, as they are valuable.

On a more micro level, non-white ethnic and racial neighborhoods should always be protected from white people "gentrifying" and moving in, because it displaces the "original" inhabitants and upsets the ethnic and cultural makeup of a community. Non-white people should also be given "safe spaces" to be "unapologetically black" (or brown, or whatever), free from white people.

Of course, if too many white people move AWAY from an area it's also problematic, so white people should always be extra careful so as not to be the racists they are expected to be just for being born white.

Old 06-28-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
I've lived in 5 countries besides the US.
People helping each other is certainly not unique to the US
No, it's not... but they sure did demonstrate some uniqueness in how they utilized the systems within society to help the young man...

To support your point ... some should read about how the "micro-loans" have helped people in areas around the world, where there is dire economic challenges....

Old 06-28-2017, 02:50 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post

Talk about inanity! "I have common ground with people from around the world".... yes, of course you think you do.

We are always pointing to countries like Japan and the Scandinavian countries have the best welfare states, best social cohesion, etc., as compared to multi-cultural ones. Every example American liberals point to as "better places than the US" are typically homogenous countries. The most fraught with conflict tend to be where people of many different backgrounds reside. It is literally the excuse used to explain why Africa, for example, is so messed up. "Borders drawn without consideration for tribal, cultural or religious differences!"

Well I guess someone should go to Africa and tell them that the great CBeisbol says, "stop yer fighting, you should all understand that you have common ground with each other!"

So powerful and brave.
Who are you arguing with? It's certainly not me.
After you go to Africa, you can go to some American families and tell them to stop fighting since they have so much in common.

Quote:
I will put Americans before foreigners, every time. I will put westerners before non-westerners, every time.
You're proud of your biases. That's ...something
I wouldn't put, say Jeffery Dahmer before a decent Armenian, but to each their own.

Old 06-28-2017, 02:57 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obviously your heart is full of negative emotions against others by your very words. There are many Americans that respect differing opinions without malice but with respect and understanding.
And you never exhibit it. EVER. You jab at the jugular the faintest whiff of liberalism, with no extension of brotherhood for those with opposing viewpoints, no offer of compromise. So for you to write about a great America, unified and equal, when every other post you write strips people raw is the height of hypocrisy.

My heart was filled with negative emotions about you, not others. I had a pineapple and mango smoothie, with a side of sweet plantains, so I'm over it.

But go ahead, prove me wrong. I challenge you to engage with known liberals on this forum, for a week, without one insult and attempting to find common ground.

Old 06-28-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
"Borders drawn without consideration for tribal, cultural or religious differences!"
African's had their borders before people from other countries came looking for "wealth making resources", and pitted sides into deeper conflicts than the general tribal disagreement that existed. Arm one side to fight the other, back the side not armed to fight back.. and in the middle of the conflict .. "protect the resource areas and cart off the resources"... when the fighting ceases, then draw lines for to benefit the side that says they will give the best deal, and then prompt the other side to take over and offer them additional benefits if they do.... so ... Borders were redrawn, places were renamed, and people displaced and now... we have places like the massive Refugee camps with a million people in them..

Old 06-28-2017, 03:10 PM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times
I find it ironic that the persons who say that multiculturalism and diversity cause division often say and do things that encourage division, such as divisive language.

Old 06-28-2017, 03:17 PM

19,636 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:

Not sure what you are arguing because it was discussed that government intervention intentionally places poor minorities in areas that are too white. Under Obama, HUD was actively doing this. They were using larger subsidies to pressure minorities, even if they did not want to live in those typically suburban neighborhoods.

They are "sneaking" refugees into low population areas that are not prepared to have them and without informing or hearing opinions of the citizens of the town. Any diversity engineering programs are wrong. That doesn't mean no minorities, it means government should get out of it, let diversity occur naturally when and where it will, and stop being sneaky with their plans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies