Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 04:29 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Evidence please. Actual evidence. Not "well if this and that and the other thing then I guess maybe the number is OMG HUGE."

Actual evidence.

I don't care how many times some poorly researched bit of writing cites the 5.7 million number. Until there's actual evidence it may as well have been pulled from some moron's nether regions.
Ummm do you know how to do research?

Anne Coulter has been talking about this for eons. Why can't you find the evidence? Or is it just that you can't find a site with a Left Wing bias that is reporting it, and you don't trust the rest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2017, 04:32 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Ummm do you know how to do research?

Anne Coulter has been talking about this for eons. Why can't you find the evidence? Or is it just that you can't find a site with a Left Wing bias that is reporting it, and you don't trust the rest?
How would Ann Coulter be in a position to know that there are millions of illegal voters? She doesn't have access to the information to make such a charge. All she has is the ability to do is to write salacious books that appeal to partisan idiots by writing things that they want to believe.

She plays you like a fine violin.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:36 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post
People on both sides need to give this s*it about the Trump losing the popular vote a rest. The far-left needs to stop saying that HRC's popular vote victory shows that she is the "legitimate" winner; everybody knew the rules of the game before Election Day, and the campaigns would have been conducted very differently if presidents were chosen according to the popular vote. Likewise, the Trump zealots need to stop promoting these crackpot theories suggesting that Trump only lost the popular vote because millions of illegal immigrants voted. After the 2000 election, George W. Bush never once publicly mentioned the fact that he lost the popular vote. Instead, he tried his best to unify the country after a heated campaign. Unfortunately, Trump seems utterly incapable of such behavior.

So many people need to grow up.
It is not just about popular vote questions, its about the integrity of the political process. Obama lost the white vote in the last election by 20% but somehow won , if people dont think that there is voter fraud in this country they are delusional. I have worked at precincts and every election there is always some problem with many of the black precincts, every damn election.

We cant even get a damn voter id law passed in texas, way too racist. lol

The Pennsylvania secretary of state’s office sent out 2.5 million postcards to licensed drivers who were not registered to vote, inviting them to sign up in time for the November election.

Trouble is, some of those "drivers" were not American citizens.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:55 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
another no to the fake election commission:

Kentucky
"Kentucky will not aid a commission that at it's best is a waste of taxpayer money and at worst an attempt legitimize voter suppression efforts across the country"
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...94493799632897

Old 06-30-2017, 05:03 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Different case. This was in Las Vegas and yes the organization collecting the voter registrations turned them in. Not because they were being good guys but because NV law required them to turn in the registration forms once collected. If I remember correctly one of the source of names was an NFL Team. So the collecting agency turned them in with a note suggesting they might be fraudulent. I beleve the agency end up being fined for improper pay of the collectors.
So...you admit you replied to my quote....while talking about another case? Then what the hell does anything you stated have to do with my post, what does that say about you?

What if I never questioned you? Everyone would have thought you were correct, then you admit to lying.....

Folks, you cannot make this crap up...lvmensch admitted he/she LIED.......

So, you basically just disregarded anything in the link I provided and then posted what you felt relevant?

WOW....

Old 06-30-2017, 05:08 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Evidence please. Actual evidence. Not "well if this and that and the other thing then I guess maybe the number is OMG HUGE."

Actual evidence.

I don't care how many times some poorly researched bit of writing cites the 5.7 million number. Until there's actual evidence it may as well have been pulled from some moron's nether regions.

Trade you for some collusion proof.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
another no to the fake election commission:

Kentucky
"Kentucky will not aid a commission that at it's best is a waste of taxpayer money and at worst an attempt legitimize voter suppression efforts across the country"
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...94493799632897

You mean to tell us all that a dem did not comply with a repub request?

GASP.....................

Unless you felt that everyone in KY is repub....

Old 06-30-2017, 05:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
A new credible report backs up the last one that millions of non-citizens (both illegal and legal) have been voting in our elections. You have to read the link to see all the stats, and this agrees with the border patrol saying they often find voter registration cards when they arrest illegals.

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Quote:
The only problem is, a study in 2014 in the online Electoral Studies Journal made a quite similar claim: In the 2008 and 2010 elections, they said, as many as 2.8 million illegal noncitizen votes were cast, "enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes and congressional elections," said the study, authored by Jesse T. Richman and Gushan A. Chattha, both of Old Dominion University, and David C. Earnest of George Mason University.

The bombshell was this: "Noncitizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress."

Quote:
"Even Democrats should find this troubling; every vote cast by a noncitizen voter negates the vote of a citizen voter. It's that simple. It's time the Democratic Party started living up to its name and stop encouraging noncitizens and illegal aliens to vote in our election"

Quote:
"And it was no accident. Democrats had extensive get-out-the-vote campaigns in areas heavily populated by illegal aliens. As far back as 2008, Obama made sure that those who wanted to vote knew it was safe, announcing that election records would not be cross-checked with immigration databases.

And last year, the Obama White House supported a court injunction that kept Kansas, Alabama and Georgia from requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote. The message was sent, loud and clear: If you're a noncitizen or here illegally, don't be afraid. You're free to vote. No one will stop you.

Lots of Dems outraged over Russia influencing our votes -- where's the outrage over this??!!

You mean Alex Jones was right again.... That is where Trump gets his news.....

Old 06-30-2017, 05:11 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrett View Post
Again, that's incorrect. When the statute of limitations has expired it's a different story. I'm not worried about talking about it publicly, since the United States Government doesn't mind that it occurred. Don't know who else I should be concerned about.

Your response goes to show your commitment to your false narrative though, no matter the evidence that shows otherwise, or the simple logic that would inform you that illegal voting occurs, you continue to dig your heels in and plug your ears.
There is no real question that illegal voting occurs. But it appears to be in minuscule numbers. The one well documented incident was in FL where they correlated people voting who got out of jury duty by claiming not to be citizens. Those people however were all legal aliens with photo ID ans SS cards. So they were examples of why Photo ID and SS cards are insufficient to prove citizenship.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF

Actual evidence.

And I suppose you support RUSSIA-trump COLLUSION.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies