Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 06:22 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Trumps voter registration commission has Benin b*tch slapped by 22 states. Lots of them reds. People have spoken. You suck trump.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ioQ/edit#gid=0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2017, 06:25 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
What I said was...

"When that happened here the guy collecting the phony signatures was getting paid to collect them."

The "here" implied Las Vegas. But I agree I could have been clearer so I spelled it out.

But reading comprehension on your part would also help. The anecdote listed suggested a reason why the kid might have done it using another example.
So, you once again have proven you lied.

You provided NO link, to your "here" "implied Las Vegas" because you provided nothing to IMPLY that you were talking about Las Vegas....my link has ZERO to do with Las Vegas.

Reading comprehension means nothing when you, lvmensch, talk about something not provided in the link I provided and quoted.

So, basically, I provided a link, you talked about something else...then tell me I'm wrong, because I disagree with something you said that has nothing to do with the link I provided...

Again folks...you cannot make this up...

Old 06-30-2017, 06:31 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Trump has nada. His voting registration commission was thrown back to the stone ages. Trump is a loser! SAd! And crappy ratings!

Old 06-30-2017, 06:38 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, you once again have proven you lied.

You provided NO link, to your "here" "implied Las Vegas" because you provided nothing to IMPLY that you were talking about Las Vegas....my link has ZERO to do with Las Vegas.

Reading comprehension means nothing when you, lvmensch, talk about something not provided in the link I provided and quoted.

So, basically, I provided a link, you talked about something else...then tell me I'm wrong, because I disagree with something you said that has nothing to do with the link I provided...

Again folks...you cannot make this up...
Again as your post proves mastery of English is not needed to post here. And logic is past the ken of many.

Old 06-30-2017, 06:46 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Again as your post proves mastery of English is not needed to post here. And logic is past the ken of many.
I provide a link, you talked about something other than what was in my link, clearly stated you did not talk about my link and you want to talk about "mastery of English"?

And what is the "ken of many"?

The only thing you have provided, is that you can lie about something...

Old 06-30-2017, 06:48 PM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
At a recent municipal election, I offered my driver's license as evidence that I am who I said I am to receive a ballot.

The poll worker said they were not allowed to look at any photo ID, and that they were instructed to take everyone's word at face value regarding who they are.
Yea, I bet the number of illegals voting is twice as many or more..

Old 06-30-2017, 06:52 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Yea, I bet the number of illegals voting is twice as many or more..
I would bet you are talking out your butt as you have zero evidence.

Old 06-30-2017, 06:55 PM

1,645 posts, read 1,213,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
At a recent municipal election, I offered my driver's license as evidence that I am who I said I am to receive a ballot.

The poll worker said they were not allowed to look at any photo ID, and that they were instructed to take everyone's word at face value regarding who they are.

I have no doubt that this is occurring. But hear in Virginia for at least the last 8 years or more, I have had to show identification in order to vote.

Since voting is one of our constitutional rights, and a civic duty, I have no problems what so ever in showing identification that I am allowed to vote.

It really make you wonder when a state or local government takes the attitude that you don't have to prove who you are to exercise your most basic constitutional right to vote. But need identification for everything else in life.

Old 06-30-2017, 06:57 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
OP you have not provided a credible report to back up the title of this thread.

Old 06-30-2017, 07:00 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I provide a link, you talked about something other than what was in my link, clearly stated you did not talk about my link and you want to talk about "mastery of English"?

And what is the "ken of many"?

The only thing you have provided, is that you can lie about something...
I correctly and truthfully cited an applicable anecdote. That you do not understand that is a problem for you not me. And I could provide a link but it would add no value.

"ken"? Look it up in the dictionary...as I said knowledge of English is not required here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies