Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 08:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

I wonder if there is an Elephant in the Room.
There most certainly IS.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 08:44 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Who gives a **** what others think, really. Only teenage girls worry about that stuff. The rest of the world needs to concentrate on their own growing problems and populations chock full of useful idiots.
Right -- who cares about popularity and approval polls -- they mean nothing -- absolutely nothing. How many times has our President tweeted about his poll numbers.....too many.

Let's focus on our own growing problems .....

Old 06-27-2017, 08:45 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Well, fortunately, 'many of you' are a small minority of the country, as reflected in Trump's tanking polls.

And the fact that Obama is in fact popular in the majority of the world's countries, makes Trump's childish lies and accusations regarding Obama even more of a reason for the world to disrespect him.

And, thanks, I won't--watching this country become an autocracy run by an immature unhinged man with obvious dementia is simply too much.
I hope you possess a skill that they need and have enough money to support yourself without relying on their government. That is a requirement by most (if not all) EU countries before they take you after all. You won't get to use the "political refugee" excuse to get in since you are from the US.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:47 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,704,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two boys View Post
He does not need more money.....he successfully built up a family business and is not in this for the money. He connected with the forgotten people during his campaign. He heard what they had to say. Hilliary did not besides all her other baggage that went along with her campaign. He is now our President......not Hilliary.
The fact is that the Trump business owes Russian banks hundred of millions of dollars. With Trump's history of bankruptcies American wouldn't lend him money, and who could blame them.

This is why Trump won't release his tax return that he said he would if he were elected. But that's turned out to be just another lie to add to the vast and growing heap of B/S his supporters seem to love.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:48 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,780,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Even the Nobel Prize is now an affirmative action program.
Yep. A Participation Trophy. The winner gets the "Prize" and a Snow Cone.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:49 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
The U.S can't even pull her own wait so telling other to pull their is the pot calling the kettle black. Besides they have been pulling their weight LONG before the U.S was a thought.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

We rebuilt Western Europe and Japan after WW II via the Marshall Plan and we have paid most of NATO's expenses ever since -- including paying for the defense of Japan, South Korea, etc.

Quote:
Do you REALLY believe that Trump for to where he is today by being honest?
As I said, he's already rich.

He doesn't need your money, assuming you have any.

Quote:
He's greased more then a few palms to get to where he is. He IS a can man just like my dad was I know this from experience. You stay rich by helping others like yourself not by helping those who can't help you.
Yadda yadda yadda.

He's created tens of thousands of jobs.

What have you done lately?

Old 06-27-2017, 08:50 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Right -- who cares about popularity and approval polls -- they mean nothing -- absolutely nothing. How many times has our President tweeted about his poll numbers.....too many.

Let's focus on our own growing problems .....
popularity and polls don't mean a damn thing in another country.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:52 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,434,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
The fact is that the Trump business owes Russian banks hundred of millions of dollars.
So what??

Quote:
With Trump's history of bankruptcies American wouldn't lend him money, and who could blame them.
Not true.

You should stop reading fake news.

Quote:
This is why Trump won't release his tax return that he said he would if he were elected. But that's turned out to be just another lie to add to the vast and growing heap of B/S his supporters seem to love.
His tax returns are none of your business. And he isn't obligated to release them

He released over one hundred pages of financial disclosures when he announced his candidacy -- which would tell you a lot more than any tax return.

Of course, it goes without saying that you haven't even bothered to look at those disclosures.

You'd rather complain instead.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:53 AM

4,212 posts, read 3,758,240 times
Regardless of how well or how bad a President is doing its the American people that protest, complain, etc..that give a bad impression of the American image to other countries.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:56 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

We rebuilt Western Europe and Japan after WW II via the Marshall Plan and we have paid most of NATO's expenses ever since -- including paying for the defense of Japan, South Korea, etc.

As I said, he's already rich.

He doesn't need your money, assuming you have any.

Yadda yadda yadda.

He's created tens of thousands of jobs.

What have you done lately?

Umm I see that your confused I get it you voted for Trump so I'll let that slide.

BEFORE we were a nation Europe, Japan, etc. Were long since old they have been holding their own BEFORE we came along.

The rich stay rich by supporting their own not by giving it out. Why is that so hard to understand?
Oh yeah you voted for Trump. Sorry.

What jobs??? I keep hearing that. SO WHAT JOBS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

This isn't about me it's about you Lord and Master Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies