Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 09:09 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The problem with your rant is that the Christian half of Africa is perfectly fine with killing gay people.

And in both the US and UK , you could still go to jail for having gay sex up until the 1990's. in the UK, you could go to prison, be castrated or even sentenced to death just for being gay until 1970.

so no, you can keep your flawed rant to yourself.
I will speak out against the garbage ideology that is Islam whenever and wherever I damn well please. I pull no punches for an entire belief system that was literally made up by a lunatic in 7th century Arabia. It's the exact feeling I have towards Mormonism, which was also made up whole-cloth by an opportunist who claimed to speak directly to some god.

And what makes you think I support or believe in importing people who believe in African Christianity? Are African Christians making significant in-roads in western society? Do we spend countless hours trying not to offend African Christian beliefs? Are we normalizing African Christian mores, dress and acceptance in our society?

The TRUTH is that polls after polls show that in this country, the generic Muslim has social views which are on par with the most conservative sects of Christianity in the US (your Pentacostals, Southern Baptists, etc.). Basically, the same sects that cause allll the problems on social issues. The same sects that liberals have zero problem speaking out against.

In countries like Britain, the majority of Muslims AGREE that homosexuality should be illegal. TODAY. The rest of British society is light years ahead. A majority also believe in blasphemy laws, which Canada is inching towards implementing one again under some nonsense about "hate speech"... as if you can speak hate against an idea. Especially a fictional one like Islam.

In other words Islam is once again, the slow kid in class, dragging everyone behind. As if we don't have enough of that already the west is like, "nah, things are going to OK, let's import a new and EXCITING backwards religion to contend with and increase their numbers and political influence!"

Unless Trudeau is equally as apt to go to a mosque and talk to them about how they need to drag their happy asses up off the ground and into the 21st century, he can stuff those Ramadan socks in his mouth and choke on them. His position otherwise does NOTHING for the safety or progress of LGBT people. Ask the Jews of Europe how "more Islam" is working out for them these days. The ones that haven't already left, that is.

But hey, sure, maybe the Muslims will modernize their points of view in about 700 years (since it is about 700 years younger than Christianity). I'm sure we can all wait patiently, right? Give me a break. Get with the times. The Muslim world isn't exactly forging the way here. They can learn from the west which has paved the way for anyone else to see what a progressive society can look like. But they won't. And they do not. The secular dictators of the Muslim world were the best hopes, and they're all dead or dying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 09:15 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,168,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
Perfect hair? A winning smile? Hotness?
DC Douglas for president?

Perfect hair. Winning Smile. Hotness. Complete Global Saturation?

... I mean, dude loves Fireball, too.

Old 06-28-2017, 09:27 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Trudeau has something that Trump doesn't.

Is it looks? Class? Leadership? Perfect hair? A winning smile? Hotness?

yes.

Looks like libs care more about open borders and "hotness" over anything else

Old 06-28-2017, 09:28 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
We prefer integrity, competence, experience, and intelligence. Trump has none of the above.

Old 06-28-2017, 09:37 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,168,876 times
Quote:
I all of a sudden have a craving for Fireball.

Just hav eto hold out until Friday, I guess.

Maybe for 7 minutes. Which is all the time I have to play with him.
7 minutes of Fireball.

Because DC Douglas is a national treasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Nah. Libs care more about people who not only have brain cells, but frequently use them.

Being attractive is just a bonus. Like icing on a delicious cake. A perfectly-made cake is great; it doesn't need icing to be delicious and make one's day awesome. But add a scrumptious outer layer of icing and that delicious cake is even better.

And great. Now I want cake AND Fireball.

Old 06-28-2017, 11:12 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It's a freakin' food bank... Muslim Food Bank
I do not lie I've heard it from my friends only
I think that place is an interface to those businesses that also pay money to a Canadian Muslim who wants to put a headscarf on her head

Old 06-28-2017, 11:37 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I will speak out against the garbage ideology that is Islam whenever and wherever I damn well please. I pull no punches for an entire belief system that was literally made up by a lunatic in 7th century Arabia. It's the exact feeling I have towards Mormonism, which was also made up whole-cloth by an opportunist who claimed to speak directly to some god.

And what makes you think I support or believe in importing people who believe in African Christianity? Are African Christians making significant in-roads in western society? Do we spend countless hours trying not to offend African Christian beliefs? Are we normalizing African Christian mores, dress and acceptance in our society?

The TRUTH is that polls after polls show that in this country, the generic Muslim has social views which are on par with the most conservative sects of Christianity in the US (your Pentacostals, Southern Baptists, etc.). Basically, the same sects that cause allll the problems on social issues. The same sects that liberals have zero problem speaking out against.

In countries like Britain, the majority of Muslims AGREE that homosexuality should be illegal. TODAY. The rest of British society is light years ahead. A majority also believe in blasphemy laws, which Canada is inching towards implementing one again under some nonsense about "hate speech"... as if you can speak hate against an idea. Especially a fictional one like Islam.

In other words Islam is once again, the slow kid in class, dragging everyone behind. As if we don't have enough of that already the west is like, "nah, things are going to OK, let's import a new and EXCITING backwards religion to contend with and increase their numbers and political influence!"

Unless Trudeau is equally as apt to go to a mosque and talk to them about how they need to drag their happy asses up off the ground and into the 21st century, he can stuff those Ramadan socks in his mouth and choke on them. His position otherwise does NOTHING for the safety or progress of LGBT people. Ask the Jews of Europe how "more Islam" is working out for them these days. The ones that haven't already left, that is.

But hey, sure, maybe the Muslims will modernize their points of view in about 700 years (since it is about 700 years younger than Christianity). I'm sure we can all wait patiently, right? Give me a break. Get with the times. The Muslim world isn't exactly forging the way here. They can learn from the west which has paved the way for anyone else to see what a progressive society can look like. But they won't. And they do not. The secular dictators of the Muslim world were the best hopes, and they're all dead or dying.
This ideology must be received in historical garbage
And do not grow in Canada's beautiful forests
Because it will spread blood and will be cut and burned as did its first teacher in the Arabian Desert

The immigrant of other ideologies does not believe that he has better laws than the laws of Canada
But the Muslim believes that his law and laws are better than the law of Canada
Prime Minister Trudeau should think about the future of his country, not just the present
Because in the present it may receive support from Saudis and Muslims, but in the future Muslims will be a source of continuing problems within Canada
If President Trudeau sympathizes with the immigrants
This is fantastic
Why should not Saudi Arabia open its door to Muslim immigrants from Syria?
Why send them to Canada with financial support for them in Canada
So there is a Saudi Islamic plan, which is to spread Islam by way of resettlement
Spreading Islam in a manner of growth, reproduction and population
This is a scheme being implemented through migration
I invite Mr. Trudeau to send Muslim immigrants to Saudi Arabia
He asks the Saudis why you do not accept Syrians in your country
It is known that the Muslim seeks to visit the Black Stone
At least it is close to the black stone in Mecca
The Syrian immigrant is also given the opportunity to visit the tomb of the Prophet
We call on the Canadian Minister of Immigration to consider this issue also for his ideological significance

Old 06-28-2017, 12:36 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
It's important to be stylish when stealing from and killing folks.

Old 06-28-2017, 12:38 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,639,870 times
This guy tries too hard.

Old 06-28-2017, 12:51 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,743,972 times
I'd take Justin in a minute over The Orange One.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies