Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 02:21 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,631,463 times

Advertisements

If my favorite sports team wins the championship, does that mean that I won? Does it mean that I get a ring? Do I get a special bonus at work?

NO...all it means is that my favorite team won the championship...I did not win

I've been quite happy with Trump...but I didn't win anything. TRUMP won, not me, my family, or my kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2017, 02:30 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,441,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Name calling only means you lack argument based on logic or fact.

That fact is that in the only poll that matters, the election, Trump continues to prove you guys wrong.

e.g. The pollsters said this was impossible. Where's that "Blue Wall"? Looks like a Red Wall to me.

The only poll that matters. The elections.

Trump keeps winning.

#MAGA
yet again you demonstrate your lack of understanding and seem to be proud of it....Saying Hillary had a 90% chance of winning still means Trump has a 10% chance or 1 in 10. And guess what, he won, so he pulled off a statistical improbability...improbable NOT impossible...but keep running around demonstrating your lack of understanding and wearing it like a badge of honor..

Old 06-29-2017, 12:30 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,427,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Interesting partisan post...seems liberals are rejoicing when some dictate gases their citizens or some nut case explodes Nuclear weapons/intercontinental missiles against international law. The left pees their pants over deaths of others as long as they can blame Trump instead of standing up to both terrorist and oppressive regimes.

I don't suppose you are up on your history on which party the presidents were during all the major wars in the 20th century. None were republicans.
But they have all been Republican wars since!!

Old 06-29-2017, 12:32 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,427,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
46%, and when he hits above 50%, there'll be no stopping him.

This thread is about stupid worthless polls, and the fact that Trump and we won despite them!

If anybody has got nothing, it's y'all.

Keep resenting er resisting or wailing and gnashing your teeth or whatever it is you do!
So all polls are stupid and worthless unless they show Trump above 50%, then they will be believable and great? Wow.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:08 PM

25,378 posts, read 17,034,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Divert, divert, divert from the post you are responding to, which is that you want to exclude huge swaths of the population and poll only those who agree with you, and you think that will somehow be relevant.

Too bad for you, that's not how it works. The majority of Americans loathe the current occupant of the White House, and that number grows every day. Sucks to be in the Trump cult, huh?
Fail.

On NOV 8th 37.5% of people approved of Trump.
Now it's 41.0%.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...able-5493.html

(Disapproval has gone from 58 to 52)

Old 06-29-2017, 09:10 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,878,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
yeah his approval was low ever since he ran, and he won the nomination and the presidency
Newsflash: It's not November anymore, and neither Obama nor Hilary are president. Focus.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:49 AM

6,121 posts, read 3,336,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Divert, divert, divert from the post you are responding to, which is that you want to exclude huge swaths of the population and poll only those who agree with you, and you think that will somehow be relevant.

Too bad for you, that's not how it works. The majority of Americans loathe the current occupant of the White House, and that number grows every day. Sucks to be in the Trump cult, huh?
I didn't supply a poll to mirror my views...the OP did. Being upset at Trump for doing what he said he was going to do was why he was elected...get over it and yourself.

If the election was re-run today do really think people would support Hillary?

Old 06-30-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
He won by very narrow margins in several states. He cannot win with his base alone. He needs independents, which he's losing rapidly.
Evidence?

Old 06-30-2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
He will get us into a war in Syria and his followers will rejoice.
You mean that Syria that Obama drew the red line and allow 300K Syrians to die and another 3 million forced from their homes...How is that working out for you.

Old 06-30-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
[/b]
Venezuela, really?? Read the latest news?

Better pack lots of survival food with you, along with that gun and Bible, if you're heading to Venezuela. You'll need all three.
No need to move to Venezuela...if BS was elected president, the consequent of that event happening in Venezuela would move here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies