Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 09:46 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,730,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Let's put this in terms we can all relate to. Even with all the rancor and diverging opinions here on City-Data, had Trump's comment been posted here, the Mods would have been well within their judgement to delete the post.

Congratulations, that's our President. Hope you're proud.
I wish the mods would step up and start banning certain posters here who constantly troll and rile people up.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 09:47 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,566,115 times
Crooked Trump probably did this on purpose so everyone can stop talking about that reporter he thought resembled his daughter... who we all know has the hots for.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:47 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,558,901 times
We don't care what the never Trumpers in the Senate have to say. They lost their dignity long ago.

Lindsey Graham

South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham likes to roll the dice. I don’t know if he literally enjoys gambling or not, but he has no problem gambling with the sanctity of our Constitution to pay back his “Big Gambling” cronies.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2017/05/25/...-big-gambling/

Susan Collins : What a idiot.

The Maine senator said she wishes Trump had attempted to pass legislation on issues that could have bipartisan support -- like infrastructure

Susan Collins: Trump doesn't know how to work with Congress - CNNPolitics.com

Old 06-29-2017, 09:48 AM

33,502 posts, read 37,021,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I wish the mods would step up and start banning certain posters here who constantly troll and rile people up.
Don't be a spoil sport and ruin all this entertainment......

Old 06-29-2017, 09:49 AM

13,675 posts, read 8,961,039 times
I actually feel rather sorry for Donald JOHN Trump, for he is obviously a very insecure man, hence his habit of lashing out at people.

Prior to the election I had opined that, if he became President, he would want to be known to history as a 'great' president. However, he simply cannot control his self-destructive impulses.

I see that he has accepted an invitation to visit Paris on July 14th. No doubt he desires more pomp and circumstance, without worrying about the news stations.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:49 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,730,179 times
Everything he does is beneath the dignity of the office. He's way beyond merely unfit at this point, he needs to be forcibly removed in a straight jacket.

Elect a clown, you get a circus.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:52 AM

34,896 posts, read 30,997,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I actually feel rather sorry for Donald JOHN Trump, for he is obviously a very insecure man, hence his habit of lashing out at people.

Prior to the election I had opined that, if he became President, he would want to be known to history as a 'great' president. However, he simply cannot control his self-destructive impulses.
Each time he does this, the more it distracts from his agenda. His agenda, if implemented the way he said, would make him a great President. Instead, we're dragged daily into this sewer.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,419,435 times
Talking It's just a "stage he's going through"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

I see that he has accepted an invitation to visit Paris on July 14th. No doubt he desires more pomp and circumstance, without worrying about the news stations.

Maybe he'll outgrow it.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:55 AM

8,302 posts, read 3,885,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
We didn't elect a cookie cutter president.
What ever he does that's legal and whatever he wants to say about people that attack him relentlessly is fine with me. Its time to forget the bend over and take it in the shorts president of the past and welcome
a stand up one.
So you think Trump is a "stand up guy"? You obviously have a totally set of standards than most people. Where I come from, anyone acting the way Trump does would get zero respect. He's more like a spoiled child than a responsible adult, more like a Mafia thug than a world leader. You think that spewing the sort of narcissistic garbage that he does, day in and day out is a GOOD thing? That is being "stand up"?

It's NOT OK to say whatever he wants whenever he wants to - because he is the leader of our nation, and the commander-in-chief of our armed forces. His words matter. They matter a LOT. This man is an embarrassment and his thoughtless words and actions are an affront to every soldier that gave his life to preserve our liberty.

Old 06-29-2017, 09:55 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,466,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
Each time he does this, the more it distracts from his agenda. His agenda, if implemented the way he said, would make him a great President. Instead, we're dragged daily into this sewer.

If you actually believe what he meant in his agenda. It has become painfully obvious that his health care agenda was pure BS. In fact he doesn't even seem to care about it. Other than something gets passed so he can tout it as a great win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies