Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 12:46 AM

3,532 posts, read 3,021,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Gorsuch was appointed by Trump so its pretty clear he had something to do with it. The Senate played a card that was out of the (D) playbook, so that must have been embarrassing. Go back to your safe space.
He wasn't "appointed" by Trump. The real people running the show gave him a file and said this is who you are nominating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2017, 12:49 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Dems 0-5 in post Trump elections, despite tens of millions spent to buy the seats...

CNN has been exposed as nothing more than a hate filled lying, fraud network...

DNC leader Pelosi has been reduced to a laughable, pathetic, incoherent spectacle...

Trump is slowly plowing through all the "resist" obstructionism, travel ban is reinstated, more to come...

Gorsuch appointed to SCOTUS, more to come...

So, what has all the hate from the Dems accomplished? NOT MUCH!

Ahhhh, life is GOOD!
Yes it is, happy every day knowing we have a great President, Congress, and Senate.

I haven't seen anything yet from the Demonic-rats that suggests they will change their hateful rhetoric leading to 4 consecutive election cycles of accumulating losses of power.

Old 07-01-2017, 03:30 AM

1,132 posts, read 2,124,458 times
The most amusing thing in all this is watching the liberals heads explode, by the tens of millions!

BOOM! BOOM! BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Old 07-01-2017, 02:30 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
cool story, so either you are misrepresenting the special elections or you know very little about politics and just have a wide open mouth that swallows the fox/trump fake news ....

i am a cool guy so i will explain it to you. When a POTUS picks cabinet and choose anyone currently in elected office, they stick to those who are in very safe seats that would be very hard to lose.

This is standard practise. From time to time they deviate from this but Trump did not.

Thus if they had lost a seat it would have been a massive blow. The dems hoped to maybe get one, and in doing so deliver a massive blow, but the deep red seats held up. Barely but still they held up.

If one were to take those "Wins" and project those shifts in margin across the nation, the GOP would lose in 2018.

Do you understand that texas? The margins narrowed so much that if those changes hold across other states the GOP would lose dozens of seats in congress and the Dems would take control.

Now do you see why Trump is getting so little help from the GOP in the senate or house.

Two words: Scott Brown

Old 07-01-2017, 02:48 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,936,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Dems 0-5 in post Trump elections, despite tens of millions spent to buy the seats...

CNN has been exposed as nothing more than a hate filled lying, fraud network...

DNC leader Pelosi has been reduced to a laughable, pathetic, incoherent spectacle...

Trump is slowly plowing through all the "resist" obstructionism, travel ban is reinstated, more to come...

Gorsuch appointed to SCOTUS, more to come...

So, what has all the hate from the Dems accomplished? NOT MUCH!

Ahhhh, life is GOOD!
Trump approval rating nationwide: 35 - 37%

American confidence in the economy: - 7 (down from a plus 16 when Trump was inaugurated for a total loss of 23 points))

Public satisfaction with the direction the US is going: Republicans' satisfaction falls to 41%, down from 58% in May

Overall U.S. satisfaction drops to 24%, down seven percentage points

SOURCE: Gallup Polls

Attached Thumbnails
All the hate has backfired on the Dems-css.jpg  

Old 07-01-2017, 02:56 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,052,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post

American confidence in the economy: - 7 (down from a plus 16 when Trump was inaugurated for a total loss of 23 points))

Public satisfaction with the direction the US is going: Republicans' satisfaction falls to 41%, down from 58% in May

Gallop Polls . . . are those the same type Polls that claimed Hillary would win the 2016 election?

Old 07-01-2017, 03:10 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
There is no cure for the Liberals hating Trump. They stew in their own mess of hatred and will whine and whine until eternity.
How is talking about Trump's tweets and what he is saying himself stewing in a mess of hatred? I'm not sure I understand.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:06 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post

Check this out...

That is all based upon emotions, not statistics.

It is called Posturing because you have no supporting data.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:15 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I think it's made them crazier than ever. Twitter has become unreadable. Facebook is a minefield. And just look at the posts on CD! There are a lot if people here I used to respect even though I disagreed with them. Now...
I agree. They are being exposed as the idiots that they are.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:11 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
How is talking about Trump's tweets and what he is saying himself stewing in a mess of hatred? I'm not sure I understand.
Lol.

As if all the Left's hate is based on Trump's tweets and would suddenly disappear in a poof of bipartisan cooperation if he stopped tweeting.

Yeah ....right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies