Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2017, 07:49 AM

448 posts, read 365,601 times

Advertisements

Total BS and a total lie OP. If you even took the time to watch the video there was nothing of the sort in it. More fake news.

Old 06-30-2017, 07:52 AM

448 posts, read 365,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
That ad is awful. It basically calls for civil war.
That is the biggest load of crap you could have said. There was no call to civil war. The left is the one cutting off heads and holding them up and shooting congressmen. Own your own crap before you ask someone to clean up their paper cup trash.

Old 06-30-2017, 07:54 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
This thread = hilarious

Old 06-30-2017, 09:00 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,856,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I expect to see more armed right-wing violence against liberals in the coming months.

Be careful and stay safe. Don't be a hero - be smart and quietly walk away from any suspected derange right-wingers.

Where in the video did you see the woman encouraging NRA members to use "violence against liberals"?

Deranged right-wingers? "A clinched fist of truth" and joining the NRA to oppose the left's destructive agenda does not encourage violence against liberals. In what I've seen in the past few months, with the destructive behavior of those who were not happy with Trump's election, if a thug was destroying my property and was showing intentions to cause harm to me or anyone in my family, I would not stand there and watch him, I would shoot and kill him, it's called Self Defense.

Last edited by Magnum Mike; 06-30-2017 at 09:45 AM..

Old 06-30-2017, 09:13 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,646,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spillerNburr View Post
That is the biggest load of crap you could have said. There was no call to civil war. The left is the one cutting off heads and holding them up and shooting congressmen. Own your own crap before you ask someone to clean up their paper cup trash.
This was trending for a bit yesterday, but even some people on the left was like "wait...what exactly is so bad about this video? and where is the call for violence?".

It's like people are just seeing things that aren't even there.

Old 06-30-2017, 09:14 AM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I expect to see more armed right-wing violence against liberals in the coming months.

Be careful and stay safe. Don't be a hero - be smart and quietly walk away from any suspected derange right-wingers.

Violence is already here as a result of the dems and media propaganda machine combining to create fear and generate hate for political opposition.

The dems own the fear mongering campaign and violence.

They embraced BLM and killing police.

The dem campaign committee hired thugs to violently disrupt political speeches. Liberal colleges endorsed silencing con speakers by theat of violence.

Just before obama gets up to speak, Hoffa jr tells his union members to 'take out thoase sobs". Obama's silence was a dog whistle to the hijacked dem party to begin violence.

Places like Baltimore and furgeson and their activist prosecutors have encouraged violence to play out as an outlet for a response to police actions that proved correct.

the dems own the hate and violence and was endorsed by failed dem prez candidates and the congressional black caucus who endorsed the lies of furgeson and enabled the murder of police via BLM, the terrorist organization.

Meanwhile liberals play word games, applying distorted interpretation to commonly used words and phrases as they spread fear and hate in their hysteric, convulsive behavior.

Old 06-30-2017, 09:29 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Violence is already here as a result of the dems and media propaganda machine combining to create fear and generate hate for political opposition.

This.

Old 06-30-2017, 09:30 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,494,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
This thread = hilarious
It is but at the same time disturbing to think that many people are that emotionally imbalanced and not medicated...

Old 06-30-2017, 09:38 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,856,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
LMAO@ NRA. According to the Trumpers; the left is just a bunch of cucked wimps, yet the right needs their guns to defend themselves from said wimps!! NRA is a just a bunch Of cowards that can't fight, but think they are badazz cause they carry. NRS= Neurotic Reactionary A-holes. Just as cowardly as the antifas.
Let's imagine this scenario, a crazed radical Islamic individual using a truck as a deadly weapon to run down innocent people, or any thug trying to harm you, how would you stop such an individual, yelling senseless rhetoric at him?

You cannot predict any such attacks these days, so it's always good to be prepared. As we say "It's good to have it [a gun] and not need it, than need it and not have it".

Old 06-30-2017, 09:44 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
I've listened to this ad several times now. It is spot on! "The clenched fist of truth" is a reference to the Clenched Fist (of violence) logo of the "Resist" movement, which former President Obama supports ("the protests are heartening," he said) and so does Hillary Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies