Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Trump is mentally unstable?
YES 306 64.42%
NO 169 35.58%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 04:14 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,046,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
One thing about Trump that surprises me is that he can stand being fat. Almost all of the people I have ever encountered who deride the appearances of others aren't hypocritical about it...they are highly disciplined people who work out and stay in shape. Almost all of the rest might be deemed hypocrites, as they use cosmetic surgery as a means to the end rather than discipline, but they still don't allow being fat to exist as their reality. Trump can certainly afford cosmetic surgery. Perhaps he thinks cosmetic surgery isn't 'manly' .
I saw Trump in person.. he is not fat, slightly overweight but not fat.. big difference.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:16 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,116,797 times
And emotionally unstable, too.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:17 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,882,582 times
Sadly, Yes, his actions are strange to put it mildly, he lies even when he does not need to, his press secretary has to jump through hoops every time he tries to explain trumps words and actions and trump goes on Twitter and says the opposite that same night. Almost every aspect of his actions and words says that there is something wrong with him and in the end Congress may be forced to deal with it for the good of the Nation, if we have noticed that there is and issue then so have they.
Clue, vet you candidates better, heck at least make sure they are actually and have been members of your Party, maybe a simple test for mental competency would not hurt either.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:18 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,734,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Do you think Trump is mentally unstable?

YES
or
NO
Absolutely no question. He's beyond unstable, he's a lunatic. A dangerous one at that. As are his supporters. They're all massive national security threats at this point.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:19 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,882,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Those words used to describe Trump pale in comparison to what Trump says about other people, and you know it. Good grief, he's been behaving this way for decades.
The Trumplings live in denial, not one of them will ever acknowledge that they good taken for a ride and that he is unfit to be President, sooner or later no matter what they think Congress will have to deal with him.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:20 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,698,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I saw Trump in person.. he is not fat, slightly overweight but not fat.. big difference.
Some people call him fat. I don't think he is at all. He is built like a football player, just a big frame. Big men rock!

Old 06-30-2017, 04:24 PM

18,986 posts, read 9,020,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
One thing about Trump that surprises me is that he can stand being fat. Almost all of the people I have ever encountered who deride the appearances of others aren't hypocritical about it...they are highly disciplined people who work out and stay in shape. Almost all of the rest might be deemed hypocrites, as they use cosmetic surgery as a means to the end rather than discipline, but they still don't allow being fat to exist as their reality. Trump can certainly afford cosmetic surgery. Perhaps he thinks cosmetic surgery isn't 'manly' .
I remember seeing a cartoon image once of a morbidly obese man looking at himself in the mirror, and the image he percieved looking back at him was of a buff, fit, trim body. I have a feeling Trump thinks he's an Adonis. It would pair well with his out of control narcissism.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:33 PM

51,595 posts, read 25,609,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Wanting to put Bill Clinton the rapist back into the white house didn't bother you.. now did it? Talking and DOING .. Clinton paid off one woman and many were raped by him. He also had a man beaten to remove security tapes and killed off many more. Yet the left wanted Hillary and her rapist husband in the white house... so don't tell me what bothers you about Trump!
Surprised to see a person who professes strong Christian values spreading around lies.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:31 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,295,162 times
Default Two dozen Democrats get behind bill to lay foundation for removing Trump for being mentally 'incapacitated'

Obviously the Russian fairy tale is dead. Now Democrats want to give the 25th Amendment a try. I've never seen a political party so completely lose it's bearings.

I appreciate that this is just political theater, but it's the kind of theatrics that destroys a party for generations.

Democrats lay foundation to remove Trump on mental grounds | Daily Mail Online

Old 06-30-2017, 05:32 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,730,466 times
The communists is this country are so mad that they just can't shoot their political rivals....LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies