Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 09:46 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
You act like someone engaging in 100% reasonable self-defense is a bad guy. That's really stupid and wrong.
I'd solve the yellow and brown fetish crisis you white guys have first before pointing fingers at everyone else. Scratch a white supremacist and out comes the yellow and Latina fever fetishist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 09:49 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'd solve the yellow and brown fetish crisis you white guys have first before pointing fingers at everyone else
That makes no sense. Maybe try another language?

Old 07-01-2017, 10:27 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
I'd solve the yellow and brown fetish crisis you white guys have first before pointing fingers at everyone else. Scratch a white supremacist and out comes the yellow and Latina fever fetishist
Huh?

Old 07-01-2017, 10:41 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,399 times
Quote:
What's the thread count on the bedsheets you use to cover your faces? Poking 2 holes in them is a waste
Quote:
You are a strange person.

Old 07-01-2017, 11:15 PM

19,839 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
What's the thread count on the bedsheets you use to cover your faces? Poking 2 holes in them is a waste
Quote:

Old 07-02-2017, 03:28 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,175 posts, read 13,455,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
I love armchair quarterbacking when one has all the details after the fact. I love it because regardless of what one does, it is damned it you do, damned if you don't. Remember https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner ?

Just one thing. When I was at my prime condition of 130 lbs, three male Ensigns who were holding my arm and trying to lock me into handcuffs......couldn't.

When it comes to someone resisting, how much they weigh doesn't mean much.
The police in Britain don't generally have guns and deal with violent drunken people and very tough individuals all the time without resorting to shooting them, and the same applies to many other countries.

The fact US Police can not deal with a 7 stone kid without shooting him is extremely worrying and concerning.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:23 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
Waiting for someone to blame the kid.........
He's not black,so it might take a while.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:32 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, at this point, little is known.
A sentiment that you're surely familiar with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
How many Asians get shot everyday?

A bad shoot does not equal a trend
It's a trend for the dead guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
He wasn't a kid or a teen; he was 20 years old. Small detail I know, but one that contains truth, and is one of very few details actually known at this time.
He was a high school student. Stop it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Gavin Long, a 29-year-old black man from Kansas City, Missouri, sought out law enforcement when he attacked the officers that Sunday morning.

He [shot and] killed Baton Rouge officers Montrell Jackson, 32, and Matthew Gerald, 41, and East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Deputy Brad Garafola, 45....and also shot three other police officers.

Read more: Baton Rouge cop killer left suicide note | Daily Mail Online
So.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
And the shooter wasn't white. This thread is just crazy anti-white racism. Why didn't the OP mention that the cop isn't white?
Was I supposed to?

Old 07-02-2017, 04:45 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Uh oh... here we go again. Everyone who knows him says that he's a mild mannered good kid. Only a day before his graduation too.

Supposedly, they tazed him a bunch of times and that didn't work, although he's purportedly not much more than 100 lbs.

Can't wait to see how this one shakes out. Story is kinda weird.

Asian Student Holding A Pen Fatally Shot By Cops Night Before Graduation
Asian Student Holding A Pen Fatally Shot By Cops Night Before Graduation | HuffPost
As usual the huff post headline doesn't really tell the story.

"Just before midnight, the King County Sheriff’s Office received “multiple calls” about gunshots in a neighborhood in the city of Burien, according to a statement from the Sheriff’s Office. When the deputies arrived, they say they found that a homeowner had fired a “warning shot” in response to a man, later identified as Le, approaching him with what he thought was “a knife or some sort of sharp object.” The homeowner said the man had previously been chasing his friend."

Old 07-02-2017, 05:33 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He was a high school student. Stop it.
You stop it. Graduating from a continuation program doesn't revert him to "kid" status. It just makes the story juicier to implant the idea that he was a high school kid and not a 20 year-old grown man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies