Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 08:54 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
[IMG] images upload[/IMG]

CNN is REALLY not up for taking on reddit and 4chan users...BIG BIG mistake.
Because they'll make a meme or say some things on-line?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 08:56 AM

252 posts, read 123,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Because they'll make a meme or say some things on-line?
Ha! This is what I am talking about....you really don't understand the kind of information 4chan,8chan and assorted people like them can get their hands on. Their lives revolve around hacking etc....CNN is in for a HUGE surprise if they think taking them on is going to end well for CNN who is already under fire for their fake news and the recent exposes thanks for TRUE journalists.

Old 07-05-2017, 09:01 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,384 times
Quote:
Ha! This is what I am talking about....you really don't understand the kind of information 4chan,8chan and assorted people like them can get their hands on. Their lives revolve around hacking etc....CNN is in for a HUGE surprise if they think taking them on is going to end well for CNN who is already under fire for their fake news and the recent exposes thanks for TRUE journalists.
And every single one of them can have their true identities revealed, after which they will lose their jobs and be ostracized from society other than by their circle-jerking fanboys. You saw how quickly the first guy started to heel like a beaten dog. The whole group of cowards doesn't want to get into that kind of war.

Old 07-05-2017, 09:01 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,231,005 times
Quote:
[IMG] images upload[/IMG]

CNN is REALLY not up for taking on reddit and 4chan users...BIG BIG mistake.
I don't think anyone is afraid of the pimply faced 15 year old reddit, 4 chan and 8 chan gang

Old 07-05-2017, 09:04 AM

252 posts, read 123,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
And every single one of them can have their true identities revealed, after which they will lose their jobs and be ostracized from society other than by their circle-jerking fanboys. You saw how quickly the first guy started to heel like a beaten dog. The whole group of cowards doesn't want to get into that kind of war.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I don't think anyone is afraid of the pimply faced 15 year old reddit, 4 chan and 8 chan gang
Don't say I didn't warn you. I guarantee these CNN clowns have some pretty nasty skeletons in their closets....lord knows what kind of activities they are into that they don't want put in the public eye. I can't wait.

Old 07-05-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Don't say I didn't warn you. I guarantee these CNN clowns have some pretty nasty skeletons in their closets....lord knows what kind of activities they are into that they don't want put in the public eye. I can't wait.
yes because when the 4 chan kids aren't picking their nose or playing on their x-box they are out spying on CNN employees... you betcha

Old 07-05-2017, 09:57 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,928,124 times
Quote:
Cool, I assume you will be just as giddy to see the report of the Special Prosecutor.

Old 07-05-2017, 10:03 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,949,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
The libs are upset because Trump is right and they know it.

Their fakery, false flags and lies are being exposed for what they are.
Uh huh. Whatever.

Old 07-05-2017, 10:19 AM

1,359 posts, read 1,170,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
yes because when the 4 chan kids aren't picking their nose or playing on their x-box they are out spying on CNN employees... you betcha
This is 4chan, this is what they did, 4chan Finds, Desecrates Flagpole on Shia LaBeouf's 'He Will Not Divide Us' Stream

Old 07-05-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post
wow! I'm so impressed, a bunch of unemployed freaks who have nothing better to do than this:

4chan users “started studying planes flying over the flag, and took note of flight times” in order to determine where it may be. They also “studied the sun and star patterns behind the flag,” as well as taking note of a picture of LaBeouf in a Tennessee diner to narrow down the area where the flag was hidden. A 4chan user in the suspected area drove around honking the horn of his car so that it could be heard on the video stream, allowing others to triangulate where the flag could be based on the driver’s location.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies