Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 05:15 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times

Advertisements

People keep saying "But Obama" in response to the criticism of Trump's offensive, inappropriate and completely unpresidential tweets.

So ok, go ahead and post the examples of the things that Obama tweeted or said that were this bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 05:16 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Non sequitur

Trump hasn't made any bad tweets.

/topic

Old 07-01-2017, 05:59 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Non sequitur

/topic
Yeah, right. So, if a recent trump tweet, say, for example:

"Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!" Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

had actually said

"Crazy and dumb as a rock waldokitty... Too Bad!" or "Crazy and dumb as a rock Mother Teresa... Too Bad!"

Or, the ever classic reference to megyn kelly, actually referenced someone else...

"waldokitty bleeding from her where ever" or "Mother Teresa bleeding from her where ever".

Those would still not be "bad tweets", right? They would still be defended as... what? If not "bad tweets"?

Of course, we know he is just putting on a show to divert attention from other things. It works for a while, but sooner or later, who knows.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:01 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Non sequitur

/topic
LOL. So how about the ones where he said that no decent president would do the things he now does constantly?

Old 07-01-2017, 06:16 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
I don't judge the quality of a president based on their tweets. I judge them based on how hard they work to benefit and serve their constituents, the American people. Obama was a lazy "community organizer". Trump might be lazy, I'm not sure. He does seem to have the best interests of the American people in mind though, and as a business owner, he should posses the skills necessary to encourage hard work from those around him. I think he will stand a better chance of bringing about real change.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:25 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Focus on what you can do for your country not what you can do to Trump.
Obama is unemployed tweeter.
Not someone that should be listened too. Especially about jobs or current events. Interesting though, his tweets don't get much press at all. Now or ever.

Help make America great again.

Last edited by phma; 07-01-2017 at 06:35 PM..

Old 07-01-2017, 06:27 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Focus on what you can do for your country not what you can do to Trump.

Help make America great again.
I'm doing my part. Still waiting for trump.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:31 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Non sequitur

/topic
That's not what his fellow Republicans thought. They were pretty vocal about how much of a dumb f*** he is for making those Tweets. Haven't you been watching the news? Oh yeah I forgot...all news is fake unless it shows the Tangerine Messiah in a favorable light. How silly of me.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:31 PM

15,634 posts, read 10,390,278 times
The man formerly in the oval office is irrelevant and on vacation with billionaires. Who cares.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:33 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I don't judge the quality of a president based on their tweets. I judge them based on how hard they work to benefit and serve their constituents, the American people. Obama was a lazy "community organizer". Trump might be lazy, I'm not sure. He does seem to have the best interests of the American people in mind though, and as a business owner, he should posses the skills necessary to encourage hard work from those around him. I think he will stand a better chance of bringing about real change.
Wow, this is comic gold. You are not sure Trump is lazy dispite the fact that all he does is tweet and play golf!!. He has no interest in helping this country with the exception of his favorite people - billionaires.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies