Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 06:33 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Focus on what you can do for your country not what you can do to Trump.

Help make America great again.
So you are going to make America great again? I guess someone needs to since Trump ain't cutting it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 06:33 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
The man formerly in the oval office is irrelevant and on a vacation with billionaires. Who cares.
You are right. It is the incredible behavior of the guy in the office right now that is an issue. these trumpissts need to get past the election, and see exactly what they have wrought.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:57 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,949,345 times
Regarding specific examples of tweets or comments by Obama that are as bad as Trump, I guess we're still waiting for first one.

Maybe those who think "Non sequitur Trump hasn't made any bad tweets" can quote any twitter comment from Obama that is worse that the 'perfectly fine' Trump tweets.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:34 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Non sequitur

Trump hasn't made any bad tweets.

/topic
There are a few people who might disagree. However, do tell us which of Obama's tweets have captured the attention of the media as well as Twitter-verse like Trump's has. And do tell us when Obama resorted to name-calling like a 12 year old? And please tell us how many Dems and Republicans begged Obama to please get off Twitter and do his job? I'll wait . . .

Old 07-01-2017, 07:39 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times
I don't care what he is tweeting though some of it is annoyingly getting in the way of progress. Now, I would really like to know what was said in all the back room discussions during the last 8 years. That crap probably affected all of us more detrimentally than what Trump says in 140 characters.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:44 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,949,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I don't care what he is tweeting though some of it is annoyingly getting in the way of progress. Now, I would really like to know what was said in all the back room discussions during the last 8 years. That crap probably affected all of us more detrimentally than what Trump says in 140 characters.
This is "Energy" week. What might be said in the back room discussions about energy that is significant yet not reported? Invest in coal and fossil fuels to dominate the global energy market?

Old 07-01-2017, 07:46 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
I'm sure what a lot of politicians discussed in back rooms over the years have affected us detrimentally. Trump's not even trying to keep his crazy confined to a back room.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:51 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm sure what a lot of politicians discussed in back rooms over the years have affected us detrimentally. Trump's not even trying to keep his crazy confined to a back room.
I am sure also. But this is about Trump's tweets and I just don't care about them enough to lose my mind over every word. I care what he and Congress do and hope that aligns with most of what I care about. Simple as that.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:56 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
There are a few people who might disagree. However, do tell us which of Obama's tweets have captured the attention of the media as well as Twitter-verse like Trump's has. And do tell us when Obama resorted to name-calling like a 12 year old? And please tell us how many Dems and Republicans begged Obama to please get off Twitter and do his job? I'll wait . . .
What came out of Obama's mouth was bad enough. I can't recall anything about what he said on twitter or why anyone would be interested. I'll bet he had a large following of easily lead fools probably thanking him for food stamps or something.

What do you think was his most memorable tweet ?

Old 07-01-2017, 07:56 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Yes. We need openness. Like booth the house and senate health care deliberations
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies