U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 03:39 PM

44,352 posts, read 17,707,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Post #37. You didn't answer my question.
Question had already been answered to another party, but I take it you just jumped into topic. No matter, Waldokitty will do you favor of answering your question too. You ask,
  • Why would Trump try and distract from these things?
  • Is it your position that most people do not support these things so he needs to keep them hid?
Responses
  • You didn't read the OP.
Those who have been paying attention to how President Trump utilizes social media and plays the press like fiddles know the truth about the ‘Mika bleeding’ tweet.
It was a hoax.
Not a hoax like we’ve seen countless Leftists fail to pull off, where they claim assault by Conservatives. The hoax is that the President couldn’t care less about Mika’s face or ‘Morning Joe’s’ ratings. The sole motive behind the attack was to distract the media from reporting on the travel ban and ‘Kate’s Law’ passing the House. The ‘Muslim Ban,’ as the MSM has coined it, is the most controversial law Trump will likely put into effect during his Presidency.
  • Ad hominem fallacy
Derangement is your issue if you have one with this because they are the only ones affected.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:46 PM

Case in point. Look at how crazy they have gone over this today.

Trump always tweets this stuff for a reason.

Red Pill time.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:48 PM

77,900 posts, read 33,252,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Question had already been answered to another party, but I take it you just jumped into topic. No matter, Waldokitty will do you favor of answering your question too. You ask,
  • Why would Trump try and distract from these things?
  • Is it your position that most people do not support these things so he needs to keep them hid?
Responses
  • You didn't read the OP.
Those who have been paying attention to how President Trump utilizes social media and plays the press like fiddles know the truth about the ‘Mika bleeding’ tweet.
It was a hoax.
Not a hoax like we’ve seen countless Leftists fail to pull off, where they claim assault by Conservatives. The hoax is that the President couldn’t care less about Mika’s face or ‘Morning Joe’s’ ratings. The sole motive behind the attack was to distract the media from reporting on the travel ban and ‘Kate’s Law’ passing the House. The ‘Muslim Ban,’ as the MSM has coined it, is the most controversial law Trump will likely put into effect during his Presidency.
  • Ad hominem fallacy
Derangement is your issue if you have one with this because they are the only ones affected.
You didn't answer the question. Is it your contention that people are against these laws being the reason he tried to distract from them?

Old 07-02-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
You didn't answer the question. Is it your contention that people are against these laws being the reason he tried to distract from them?
Yes I did.
Ad hominem fallacy
Look it up if you don't understand.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Yes I did.
Ad hominem fallacy
Look it up if you don't understand.
It's easy. It's common sense. For someone that claims to support Trump as much as you do, you sure do a lot of evading.

You don't distract from something you feel will be popular. Why would you do that? You distract from things you want people to not see.

So, are you saying that these positions are not popular?

Old 07-02-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
It's easy. It's common sense. For someone that claims to support Trump as much as you do, you sure do a lot of evading.
The topic isn't about Waldokitty. You try to make it so. This is a common tactic of Trump deranged because they hate inconvenient topic, but have no way to address it with either logic or fact. Making it about me, puts you in that camp.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
The topic isn't about Waldokitty. You try to make it so. This is a common tactic of Trump deranged because they hate inconvenient topic, but have no way to address it with either logic or fact. Making it about me, puts you in that camp.
Right, you won't address questions on the topics you start. If you don't want to address the topic don't start them.

You've done yourself no favors here. When you are unable to defend something, you need to rethink your position.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Right, you won't address questions on the topics you start...
I'll be glad to answer questions about the topic.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
I'll be glad to answer questions about the topic.
It is. You are claiming he is saying stuff like this not because he believes it but to distract from other news. Please explain why he would want to distract from these other things?

You didn't even think this through before posting it, did you?

Old 07-02-2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
It is. You are claiming he is saying stuff like this not because he believes it but to distract from other news. Please explain why he would want to distract from these other things?

You didn't even think this through before posting it, did you?
Nope I have not.

But feel free to prove me wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or