U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 03:34 PM

66,140 posts, read 33,571,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Rising violent crime , out of control homeless situation , a corrupt Mayor and city council .
Backroom DWP deals . Sanctuary for illegal alien criminals ....
But morons are putting energy towards impeaching Trump

Wow

Don't these morons realize that if Congress impeached Trump it would make this country look very weak and unstable to our enemies ?

--

Demonstrators are expected to gather Sunday afternoon in downtown Los Angeles to urge Congress to impeach President Trump.

More than 12,000 people have said on Facebook they are attending the event in Los Angeles. It is one of dozens of marches planned across the country, with demonstrations in California scheduled in Fresno, Orange County, Ventura, San Diego and San Francisco.

Thousands expected at march to impeach President Trump in downtown Los Angeles - LA Times

The fight is dying out of them!

They had one of those here at the Capitol and the Trump supporters out numbered the "impeach him" crowd, 3-1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 03:36 PM

11,367 posts, read 18,556,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What a load of baloney.
care to elaborate why my post is baloney? Or have you had your head in the sand since 1992 when the Clinton's became powerful and prominent in politics? The Clinton's have been involved in ALOT of questionable scandals.

btw I WAS READY TO VOTE DEMOCRATIC FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, Jim Webb but democratic party is run by the progressive liberal elite. I'm not here to defend Trump, I am here to call out the hypocrisy of party comes first democrats.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:43 PM

736 posts, read 252,690 times
I guess that didn't workout the way they though. Anyone been to LA. The freeway into LA is pretty bad. The traffic is horrible. One car breaks down and the whole freeway is slowdown.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:52 PM

11,921 posts, read 5,662,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Rising violent crime , out of control homeless situation , a corrupt Mayor and city council .
Backroom DWP deals . Sanctuary for illegal alien criminals ....
But morons are putting energy towards impeaching Trump

Wow

Don't these morons realize that if Congress impeached Trump it would make this country look very weak and unstable to our enemies ?

--

Demonstrators are expected to gather Sunday afternoon in downtown Los Angeles to urge Congress to impeach President Trump.

More than 12,000 people have said on Facebook they are attending the event in Los Angeles. It is one of dozens of marches planned across the country, with demonstrations in California scheduled in Fresno, Orange County, Ventura, San Diego and San Francisco.

Thousands expected at march to impeach President Trump in downtown Los Angeles - LA Times
I expect we will get Wall to Wall Coverage by the Liberal Media that are promoting the Impeachment of a newly elected President. They are determined to nail the lid on their own coffins.

Even many on the Left are FED-UP with this stuff and realize it is hurting them, not President Trump.
The Campaign Ads for 2018 & 2020 are writing themselves.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:58 PM

9,186 posts, read 4,234,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MItoBH View Post

We already look weak and unstable to the ENTIRE planet because of the people who elected him!

At least by impeaching the orange fool, we would be taking the first steps in gaining some national dignity back.

Well I would hope you are not part of the ignorant liberal masses who actually think a (R) controlled Congress would impeach him, much less convict him.
The sad thing is that if the (D's) were in control, they might do it, even though nothing Trump has done would be considered an impeachable offense.
But that wouldn't stop the kooks like Maxine Waters who has the IQ of a turnip.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:47 AM

71,683 posts, read 83,244,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
This is Kalifornia where, I'm sad to say, the useful idiots are plentiful. My state has become the definition of the phrase attributed to Lenin. If he didn't say it, I guarantee he thought it.
And I so remember being raised in Los Angeles, all three of our kids were born the L.A. metro area. My how the city and surrounding burbs have changed. Some might be for the good, I am not sure but more for the not so good. The entire state at one time was balanced, with a combination of Rs and Ds, now it seemed to be a liberal mess, and the home of the homeless and the druggies. I guess that tells us something about where values are placed right now.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:28 PM

935 posts, read 590,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
So you're advocating a coupe? Simply because, in your opinion, he humiliates this country? Or worse, are you advocating assassination? You need to be clear on what you're "alternative" method you're speaking of.

Getting rid of a duly elected president because you're a sore loser isn't how this great nation works.
Not only my opinion, but the opinion of many. What's his approval rating now? Did I state I was advocating a coup? No.
I don't have to make it clear as to how I want him removed just as Ted Nugent and others never made it clear (in spite of their referencing people using a 2nd Amendment remedy) as to how they wanted President Obama removed.
Am I a sore loser? Nope, I'm not a loser at all and unlike trump I did my part to protect the nation as I took the Oath of Allegiance when entering the Armed Services of the United States and I am presently under no obligation to take orders from the so called president and will never accept him as the president just as he never accepted President Obama's legitimacy to be POTUS.

I will look forward to more humiliation of the buffoon occupying the office of the President as he brings it on himself.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:35 PM

487 posts, read 413,780 times
Simple question...... on what grounds do they have to impeach him? Can anyone answer this?

Old 07-06-2017, 02:38 PM

10,110 posts, read 12,330,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Well I would hope you are not part of the ignorant liberal masses who actually think a (R) controlled Congress would impeach him, much less convict him.
The sad thing is that if the (D's) were in control, they might do it, even though nothing Trump has done would be considered an impeachable offense.
But that wouldn't stop the kooks like Maxine Waters who has the IQ of a turnip.
Will you please stop insulting turnips?

If we held another election today I am willing to bet that President Trump would win by a bigger margin now then the margin he had in November.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:44 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,869,529 times
The Problem with these protestors is they have no clue what they are protesting about, other than Impeach Trump. Thier problems lye with the Liberal Elites and Demcrates. Even Obama couls not solve thier problems other than make feel good he is in office.

If they get stupid and start burning an d looting I hope national guard is autherized to use lethal force and the LAPD is willing to do thier jobs in protecting lives and property.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies