U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 11:57 PM

17,447 posts, read 23,826,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MItoBH View Post

We already look weak and unstable to the ENTIRE planet because of the people who elected him!

At least by impeaching the orange fool, we would be taking the first steps in gaining some national dignity back.

Looking weak is not a concern regarding why impeaching Trump is a good or bad idea in my opinion.

More accurately I don't think anything he has done in office rises to the level of impeachable offense.

If he has done something that is an impeachable offense then by all means impeach him. That would show the health of our system under those circumstances. However there is no proof that he's committed a crime beyond a reasonable doubt. Ergo, no impeachment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 12:02 AM

17,447 posts, read 23,826,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
This is nothing more than a push for illegal immigration. What part of "ILLEGAL immigration" do they not understand?
They'd react that way to anything Trump proposed.

If Trump came out in favor of amnesty they'd support building the wall

Old 07-03-2017, 12:25 AM

22,482 posts, read 16,644,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
So what is your question? I realize Pence will be president if Trump were to be impeached. In this special situation though, if solid evidence is found that the Russians influenced our election in any way, there should be a new election. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
Good Christ, wth are they teaching in CA schools these days? "Special situation"? There is NO situation.

There is ZERO proof of any Russian interference with the US elections. There has been ZERO proof of any Russian interference with the US elections for months. Trump has NEVER been under investigation, despite what CNN spews. Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, 2 nut jobs from CA, have both publicly stated that there is NO proof of any Russian interference. Many on the left and in the Intelligence Community have stated: There is NO proof of any Russian interference with the US elections, and there is definitely ZERO proof of Trump having anything to do with any election interference.

Illegal aliens votiing...now that's another story. You should be marching to protest that if you're so damn concerned about "fair elections". You should be protesting your state of CA who doesn't want to cooperate....why aren't you? If you're so for a fair election with ZERO fraud, then get out there and protest all those states who won't cooperate with finding out about voter fraud from illegal aliens.

You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, would you?

You sound like an old roommate of mine. Is your name Marty?

Marty: "It was on the news!"

Me: "That doesn't mean it's true."

Marty: "But it was on the news!"

You actually believe that CNN, MSNBC, Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NPR, NYTimes, WaPo, The Atlantic, etc give you ONLY the facts and nothing but the facts?

You actually believe that?!

REALLY?

Get this through your skull: Trump will not be impeached no matter how much whining the left does. Trump will not be impeached on a fake story about "muh Russian hacking". Trump is going to be your president for the next 3-7 1/2 years. GET USED TO IT.

You will not get a "do over". How old are you? You literally sound like a 5-year-old. There is no "do over". Did you ever take civics? Do they even offer civics in CA schools anymore? Or is it all "women's studies", "minority studies", and art history?

What did you study in school?

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 07-03-2017 at 12:34 AM..

Old 07-03-2017, 01:33 AM

2,919 posts, read 1,936,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
They'd react that way to anything Trump proposed.

If Trump came out in favor of amnesty they'd support building the wall
They'd want Trump impeached for having 2 scoops of ice cream.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:05 AM

11,365 posts, read 3,095,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Why doesn't Rep Brad Sherman of Porter Ranch start locally in L.A if he is worried about abuse of power and ignorant incompetence . Plenty of that in Los Angeles and California .

"At a rally just north of City Hall, Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Porter Ranch) stood on a makeshift stage and urged his colleagues in Congress to start the process of impeaching Trump.

"We have to act now to protect our country from abuse of power and impulsive, ignorant incompetence," Sherman said."
Has Sherman been breaking bread with Maxine Waters ? Now drinking the Kool-Aid ?

Old 07-03-2017, 03:05 AM

25,243 posts, read 15,184,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Has Sherman been breaking bread with Maxine Waters ? Now drinking the Kool-Aid ?
Instead of actually helping people she is going to pursue something pointless .

Old 07-03-2017, 04:51 AM

71,547 posts, read 83,047,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
Just as in the 90's when your side of the aisle would not acknowledge the Presidency of Bill Clinton with bumper stickers declaring Charlton Heston as your president. Then there are those who claimed Barack Obama was not a citizen, including tRump, so therefore not their President. Using your logic I take it those folks were not Americans and yet I'm pretty sure many of them voted for thin skinned orange guy in 2016. I cannot state what I would like to see happen to him but someone once suggested they put his head on Mt Rushmore.
the 90s well I don't know where you saw those bumper stickers but they must have been few and far between. I never saw one and no one, regardless of the side they were on even said Clinton was not our president. Nor was it the public that pushed for impeachment of the President. Congress did that all by themselves after he was found guilty of breaking the law. So far Trump has not been found guilty of anything.

yes, there were those who did try and claim Obama was not born in America and they had a good reason. When it was settled much of the claims stopped.

I love the name calling you are using as well: it shows a lot of maturity. As for even mentioning something should happen to him is beyond me. Many do not like him, I am not crazy over him either for many reasons, but I do accept him as my president and I will with him luck as long as he is in the position.

I have been voting for more years than you have been alive I am sure, and am heartbroken at the attitude of many, in the past 20 years. Instead of voting they choose to ***** and call our representatives names.

Tomorrow is the birthday of our wonderful country, let's all remember why we are lucky to be Americans and stop this craziness. I love Ca, it is my birth place, but when I think of the nuts running around I thank God I am not living there anymore.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:00 AM

71,547 posts, read 83,047,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Putin himself said he couldn't be sure if people from his country interfered with our election or not, with a smile/smirk on his face. What more proof do you need that there was collusion?? It was on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc.....

And NO I don't want Pence or anyone else from the Republican Party as POTUS. We deserve a re-election. I bet things would turn out differently if all the hacking issues are resolved.
Oh for heavens sake, he said he can't be sure, what does that mean and interfering with doesn't mean the election was affected by anything. I guess we could say the same about the number of illegals that voted or may have voted or even worse, they did affect the %, especially in CA, what Russia did or didn't apparently didn't affect the vote outcome.

You can bet anything you want,"this may have been different if only": I wonder how many politicians when they lose say the same thing, just like Clinton said after she lost?

Ok, so you don't want Pence, it appears you are one of those who is so biased to the left you don't care who the person is, as long as they do not have an R next to their name. My isn't that a wonderful way to look at things. Well, guess what, we can't just have another a re-election, do you know anything about he constitution? So wish all you want, watch the left wing networks, even read the blogs all you want, but you are not going to change what happened last November by just wanting something. You keep saying if this or that there should be a new election. That is like saying "mommy, I don't care, I think I should be able to stay up later" it doesn't work that way. Are you going to all my your self change the election laws?

Old 07-03-2017, 05:13 AM

6,184 posts, read 2,675,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

There is ZERO proof of any Russian interference with the US elections......

You actually believe that CNN, MSNBC, Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NPR, NYTimes, WaPo, The Atlantic, etc give you ONLY the facts and nothing but the facts?
Not only is the statement that there is Zero proof of Russian interference 100% false it just shows how desperate Trumpettes are to spread false facts about Trump. They do not want to hold him accountable. Party before country. Rather than go into each and every allegation and piece of evidence of Russian interference, please see the following link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ates_elections

As far as the media, that is just so laughable. You mention every news organization because you simply don't like the news. You apparently get your news from Breitbart and the National Enquirer. They are two you did not mention.

Sure, live in your alternate reality. The rest of the sane world will just move on.

Old 07-03-2017, 05:29 AM

5,816 posts, read 13,247,256 times
I'm sure many of the protestors are being paid for by rich Democratic donators, as usual. Protesting and violence lead nowhere. It is mob-mentality. Unfortunately our universities and colleges are producing non-productive people, who lack the intelligence to be able to handle not getting their own way or the ability to work to do something positive to change things. The professors are spewing their idealistic views instead of providing the future generations the tools to think independently and realize their are other options to every problem. The world is laughing at future generations while the US burns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies