Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 03:38 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,628,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Can you tell us in a 100 words of less, how the Russians affected our election? Do you know anything about the constitution or how impeachment goes? Do you have any proof that anyone screwed with the election, and that is on either side?

You can't just say, hey guys, I don't like this Turkey, let's play the game over again? And how would you feel if Pence was leading our country?

I am at a loss as to what people are thinking when the start marching, thinking they are going to change anything or influence anyone.

Why don't those same people march to end hunger and homelessness in S.Calif or march in support of the police and to lower the crime rate? Could the reason be, we don't see people marching for those causes because they are part of the problem. Maybe those marchers are the street people, who knows?

If and when Trump is found to have done something that could result in impeachment there will be time for a vote and the congress will hear the case. In the meanwhile why would anyone want to march in the hot sun? I think this pretty much shows the type of people who are doing the marching, they either have their heads in the sand or they have nothing better to do.

Could this be what some mean when they refer to bullying?

MELLOWMIKE, he is not a so called president, he is our elected president. Well, if you are an American he is your president: like it or not. What would you suggest for him? I would think the best thing for you would be: suck it up, buttercup.

Putin himself said he couldn't be sure if people from his country interfered with our election or not, with a smile/smirk on his face. What more proof do you need that there was collusion?? It was on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc.....

And NO I don't want Pence or anyone else from the Republican Party as POTUS. We deserve a re-election. I bet things would turn out differently if all the hacking issues are resolved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 03:41 PM

4,488 posts, read 3,896,130 times
I can't wait to see what all these people say when Trump wins again in 2020.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:50 PM

8,900 posts, read 11,681,588 times
I want to go to one of these with my "I love Trump" shirt on. Will they show me some tolerance, or do I need police protection?

Old 07-02-2017, 03:52 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,793,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
I can't wait to see what all these people say when Trump wins again in 2020.
I'm going to vote for him just to annoy the Kathy Griffin/TJ Miller crowd

Old 07-02-2017, 03:53 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,793,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
I want to go to one of these with my "I love Trump" shirt on. Will they show me some tolerance, or do I need police protection?
I'd rather drive a motorcycle through them like that guy in SF did...or maybe a tank

Old 07-02-2017, 03:54 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,535,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Putin himself said he couldn't be sure if people from his country interfered with our election or not, with a smile/smirk on his face. What more proof do you need that there was collusion?? It was on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc.....

And NO I don't want Pence or anyone else from the Republican Party as POTUS. We deserve a re-election. I bet things would turn out differently if all the hacking issues are resolved.
Oh my, it was?

Ever hear of the Smith Mundt act? I'm guessing you haven't. Anyway it was revoked in 2012, it had been put in place to prevent propaganda being passed off as news.

If you believe everything your hear on the news, than perhaps you're interested in some oceanfront property for sale in AZ.

It doesn't work that way. If the President is impeached the VP becomes President, so now Pence is the President.

A re-election? LOL, and while the re-election is going on and candidates are chosen please tell us who is running the show while this is going on. Should Trump stay in office until all this can take place?

I don't care for Trump, but your comments are ridiclous.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:07 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,673,558 times
This is nothing more than a push for illegal immigration. What part of "ILLEGAL immigration" do they not understand?

Old 07-02-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Oh my, it was?

Ever hear of the Smith Mundt act? I'm guessing you haven't. Anyway it was revoked in 2012, it had been put in place to prevent propaganda being passed off as news.

If you believe everything your hear on the news, than perhaps you're interested in some oceanfront property for sale in AZ.

It doesn't work that way. If the President is impeached the VP becomes President, so now Pence is the President.

A re-election? LOL, and while the re-election is going on and candidates are chosen please tell us who is running the show while this is going on. Should Trump stay in office until all this can take place?

I don't care for Trump, but your comments are ridiclous.
I guess you oldsters don't watch the news much? I saw/heard Putin (with my own eyes/ears) say this during an interview. Don't ask for a link, because I'm sure the Russians have already hacked and destroyed any evidence.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:11 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,535,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
I guess you oldsters don't watch the news much? I saw Putin (with my own eyes) say this during an interview. Don't ask for a link, because I'm sure the Russians have already hacked and destroyed any evidence.

Nice attempt at deflecting. But not working.

Couldn't answer the question could you?

Old 07-02-2017, 04:24 PM

So what is your question? I realize Pence will be president if Trump were to be impeached. In this special situation though, if solid evidence is found that the Russians influenced our election in any way, there should be a new election. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies