U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 07:43 PM

38,293 posts, read 14,957,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Can't post links from my location, but the debt is decreasing ... at least it was before the numbers were put on hold. Ever since March, the debt stopped decreasing and remained virtually unchanged.
Is this the site you're thinking of?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

I watched it turn over another million. Looks like it is going up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 07:50 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,244,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Aww, did somebody's poor little ox get gored?
Lol, get over yourself.

Old 07-02-2017, 07:55 PM

1,811 posts, read 864,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I never complained about the expenses with Obama with a few exceptions, it comes with territory. It's not they can avoid using the taxpayers dime for travel. That time Michelle took a plane a few hours after the President went to same airport comes to mind as one exception.

Strange situation here with Trump because he isn't doing anything he wouldn't be doing normally.
Trump's spending run rate will eclipse BO's eight years in office by the end of this year early next. Give me a break, and if BO had done this the repub knuckledraggers would have been calling for his head and or impeachment. Double standard anyone?

Old 07-02-2017, 08:00 PM

1,811 posts, read 864,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Lol, poorly educated? Why don't you list your educational accomplishments so that we peasants can marvel at your greatness?

We all know people like you and we're not impressed, but I'm sure you know that already.
Feeling mutual little Trumpie!

Old 07-02-2017, 08:18 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,244,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Feeling mutual little Trumpie!
We're still waiting for your list of educational accomplishments.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:26 PM

5,659 posts, read 2,716,329 times
Quote:
Now that Summer is here Con Donny and his crime family have taken up residence at his Bedminster Golf Resort at the cost of millions per weekend. He gave a speech last night in DC and rather than travel a few blocks to the WH, to spend the night, he decides to waste our money and go back to his Bedminster hideaway.

Of course his poorly educated followers are clueless and the repub leadership which should say something about this wasteful behavior, says nothing. Is this Making America Great Again? -don't think so.
Oooooooo....."Con Donny" doesn't that just make you feel so right and powerful coming up with that?

Old 07-02-2017, 08:54 PM

1,662 posts, read 2,671,668 times
Quote:
We're still waiting for your list of educational accomplishments.
He doesn't need to prove anything just like BO didn't need to prove he is a citizen by producing a BC.

The fact that he didn't vote for Trump is accomplishment enough... Shows he isn't delusional, self-servicing or a mental case like most trumpters are...

Old 07-02-2017, 09:00 PM

10,524 posts, read 8,446,513 times
Quote:
Lol, get over yourself.
Oh, I'm just fine - not my ox.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:13 PM

19,878 posts, read 18,888,113 times
I'm wondering if he is a sociopath=a person with a personality disorder that expresses itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/arti...spot-sociopath

The man just does not care. He doesn't care about the country, the people, the waste of money, doesn't care that he hurts people by his cruel bullying, doesn't care that he sets a terrible example for our young people--the man does not care. LACK OF A CONSCIENCE --he can spend all our money and it doesn't bother him a bit!

Old 07-02-2017, 09:15 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,813,893 times
Quote:
Now that Summer is here Con Donny and his crime family have taken up residence at his Bedminster Golf Resort at the cost of millions per weekend. He gave a speech last night in DC and rather than travel a few blocks to the WH, to spend the night, he decides to waste our money and go back to his Bedminster hideaway.

Of course his poorly educated followers are clueless and the repub leadership which should say something about this wasteful behavior, says nothing. Is this Making America Great Again? -don't think so.
Really? Do you have a link showing "millions" per weekend? Did you ever complain when ANY other President spent money on trips?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or