Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 12:01 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Should Obama be investigated for rebellion or insurrection when he enters the U.S. again ?

Rebellion, or insurrection is a refusal of obedience or order. It refers to the open resistance against the orders of an established authority.

The statements made by Obama on foreign soil and meeting with foreign leaders, such as, So. Korean leader, soon after he met with President Trump. Calls into question his actions and should require investigation into his conduct and conversations. Obama seems to have forgotten we only have one president at a time and it isn't him ( the bubble headed ego man boy child). Obama offered a statement of support in late January for protesters who staged massive demonstrations at the nation’s airports in response to Trump’s travel order that impacted travelers and immigrants from several predominantly Muslim countries. Is Obama meeting with foreign leaders and encouraging or inciting protesters abroad putting President Trump in danger and undermining his foreign policy ? The CIA better be on the job watching this scumbag POS former president.

Whatever he may think of President Trump's politics it should stop at the water’s edge—otherwise, it will be virtually impossible for the United States to build an effective and sustainable foreign policy without bipartisan support.
You are referring to something said in January? I thought you were referring to something he said on a recent vacation. You want him arrested now for that? Pretty desperate for anti-Obama topics.

If I remember correctly, almost the entire country was outraged over the misguided travel ban instituted without notice in January. Everyone commended the protestors.

Lol. I think he's been back from that trip for a while hasn't he? Wow--talk about much ado over nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 12:13 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
You are referring to something said in January? I thought you were referring to something he said on a recent vacation. You want him arrested now for that? Pretty desperate for anti-Obama topics.

If I remember correctly, almost the entire country was outraged over the misguided travel ban instituted without notice in January. Everyone commended the protestors.

Lol. I think he's been back from that trip for a while hasn't he? Wow--talk about much ado over nothing.
You don't even know where he is right now ?

On his latest travels he has made various statements that make his intentions and actions suspect. Add to that what he did in January and there is probable cause to investigate him and he should be wactch by the CIA if they are doing their job.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:14 PM

192 posts, read 130,988 times
Quote:
Yeah,
almost as Orwellian as make false unsubstantiated allegations with no evidence against a constitutionally elected sitting President. "Almost"
I am looking for any quotes that support what you are selling. Are we to hold Trump to these same standards if we dig back and look at his past tweets about Obama? How about inciting the birther movement in an attempt to delegitimize the government? That all sounds rebellious to me.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezball View Post
I am looking for any quotes that support what you are selling. Are we to hold Trump to these same standards if we dig back and look at his past tweets about Obama? How about inciting the birther movement in an attempt to delegitimize the government? That all sounds rebellious to me.
Go ahead a do it if you can but you can't. He can't be prosecuted for a crime while president. The former one can.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:38 PM

275 posts, read 185,503 times
Quote:
I know,
Obama wasn't even suited for those jobs and they elected him president. We can't stop him from voting though until he is convicted for his crimes.
Trump is as suited for president as Obama was, what for me it's little. At least Obama kept his mouth shut

Quote:
Go ahead a do it if you can but you can't. He can't be prosecuted for a crime while president. The former one can.
You know, Trump will become a former president too. He might also be prosecuted then for rebellion and all the birther movement.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam2015 View Post
Trump is as suited for president as Obama was, what for me it's little. At least Obama kept his mouth shut

If only Obama had kept his mouth shut !!!!!!!!! If only

You know, Trump will become a former president too. He might also be prosecuted then for rebellion and all the birther movement.
Trump could pardon himself if he thought it necessary. But what Trump did wasn't against the law anyway.

Like so many no nothings the difference between what Trump did and what Obama is doing is apples and oranges.

Old 07-03-2017, 01:10 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
I'm just glad Obama is out of office.

If he comes back to the US, I hope he gets involved in Politics. Every time he opens his trap Democrats lose seats and more power.

Come on back Obama. Tell us what you really think and feel !!

Old 07-03-2017, 01:22 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
The fact is many left Wing Suppers have the glamious view of obstruct and Hate Trump. The Reality is Trump our President and he is going after the soure of Left Wing Media and calling them Out. (CNN)

Obama let the world push us around and Trump is taking a stand.

Old 07-03-2017, 01:24 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Obama continues to do these "apology" tours.

He wants Americans to be ashamed of being American.

Old 07-03-2017, 01:40 PM

275 posts, read 185,503 times
Quote:
Trump could pardon himself if he thought it necessary. But what Trump did wasn't against the law anyway.

Like so many no nothings the difference between what Trump did and what Obama is doing is apples and oranges.
How could Trump pardon himself?
He can not while he's in office, maybe the next president.

Both Trump and Obama are undeserving and unprepared presidents. Their only difference seems to be their mental age. Trump's is twelve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies