Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 04:22 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Hey, have at it when he gets back. Remember, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Report back to us.
I'll be waiting with bated breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
If everything was reversed, i.e. Trump was the former prez and did what Obama did, then the media and the democrats would be all over this and showing their fake outrage.
Yeah? And if Hillary kicked all American reporters out of the room and yucked it up with the Russians, appointed Chelsea to a cabinet position, along WITH her son-in-law, and begged a foreign country to hack the US . . what would ya'll hypocrites be saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Geez, has the right really run out of possible witch-hunt targets so soon?
Yes. Hillary is gone and beating up CNN in a fake news tweet isn't all that fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
You don't even know where he is right now ?

On his latest travels he has made various statements that make his intentions and actions suspect. Add to that what he did in January and there is probable cause to investigate him and he should be wactch by the CIA if they are doing their job.
Alert the FBI and CIA and get back to us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2017, 04:26 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Should Obama be investigated for rebellion or insurrection when he enters the U.S. again ?

18 US code 2383
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States

Rebellion, or insurrection is a refusal of obedience or order. It refers to the open resistance against the orders of an established authority.

The statements made by Obama on foreign soil and meeting with foreign leaders, such as, So. Korean leader, soon after he met with President Trump. Calls into question his actions and should require investigation into his conduct and conversations. Obama seems to have forgotten we only have one president at a time and it isn't him ( the bubble headed ego man boy child). Obama offered a statement of support in late January for protesters who staged massive demonstrations at the nation’s airports in response to Trump’s travel order that impacted travelers and immigrants from several predominantly Muslim countries. Is Obama meeting with foreign leaders and encouraging or inciting protesters abroad putting President Trump in danger and undermining his foreign policy ? The CIA better be on the job watching this scumbag POS former president.

Whatever he may think of President Trump's politics it should stop at the water’s edge—otherwise, it will be virtually impossible for the United States to build an effective and sustainable foreign policy without bipartisan support.
Based on your posts I think you should be investigated. I think you could be a subversive. In any case why take chances.

P.s. Drumpf did the same in Scotland in regards to brexit prior to being potus. Should he be arrested?

Old 07-04-2017, 06:15 PM

35,700 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
You don't have the security clearance to receive my reports. We will have to do it like its done currently. Just take my word for it.
I might. Let me know. Get it to me on you secret code watch - TS my foot

Old 07-04-2017, 06:36 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I might. Let me know. Get it to me on you secret code watch - TS my foot
You don't have the clearance there is no might about that. When still operating on the secret code watch system, its confirmed. Do you even know the context of the statement ?

Old 07-04-2017, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Based on your posts I think you should be investigated. I think you could be a subversive. In any case why take chances.

P.s. Drumpf did the same in Scotland in regards to brexit prior to being potus. Should he be arrested?
I have been. Everyone is who gets a TSC is. I am subversive to foreign governments.

I don't know any Drumpf. This thread is about Obama's actions.

Old 07-04-2017, 06:51 PM

[quote=Ringo1;48728130]

Quote:
Alert the FBI and CIA and get back to us.
What kind of intelligence agency would they be if they were are not on alert.

If they were no better than Snow Whites drawf sleepy why wake them at all ?

Old 07-04-2017, 06:57 PM

Just when you think it can't get any better, it does.

Logan Act

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Certainly warrants surveillance and investigation of Obama.

Old 07-04-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
I have been. Everyone is who gets a TSC is. I am subversive to foreign governments.

I don't know any Drumpf. This thread is about Obama's actions.
It is trumps family name. Either you share playing possum or are obtuse.

Old 07-04-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Just when you think it can't get any better, it does.

Logan Act

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Certainly warrants surveillance and investigation of Obama.
And trump prior to becoming potus.b ouch. Reality sucks.

Old 07-04-2017, 07:03 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
You're absolutely right. He has to operate within the laws of whatever country he's in.

However, that doesn't mean he's done anything wrong here.
That's right. AZ seems to think other countries don't uphold freedom of speech. They do, AZ.

The vast majority of our allies highly admire and respect Obama and are likely very happy to give Obama a podium to express his views. He'll attract sizeable audiences and a lot of praise wherever he goes.

And then there's Trump...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies