Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 12:48 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,493,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So just admit you like country girls. Problem mostly solved. So do I, city girls hold no appeal to me, and I was raised in the woods. Seriously, you're only talking about millennials raised in a large suburb. I'm a millennial too, and I know and prefer to drive stick shift, and I don't know a single millennial you're alluding to. C'est la vie
I've lived in the sticks of upstate NY, I've lived in urbanish areas of NY.

It's the same regardless whether you were to go to a small town bar or beachside place in Lake George or anywhere in Saratoga or in Poughkeepsie to NYC.

Even at the mud jam held in Okeechobee down here in Florida. Most heads at a 45 degree downward angle looking at a phone lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 08:39 PM

9,068 posts, read 6,298,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
The highest concentration of obesity in the the Red South! And they're not exactly bastions of Liberalism! Millions of Trump voters probably have higher BMI's than King Cheeto!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Come to Baltimore. Or any large city. Then marvel at the fat, smelly people that make up the Democrat voter base.
All low class people whether Republican or Democrat are generally fat. People with class don't let their own bodies deteriorate.

Old 07-09-2017, 08:50 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,279,568 times
I'm 57.

This world is so much worst then when I was growing up.

This world is so much better then when I was growing up.

It depends on which glasses you use to judge the past. For instance, the speed and amount of information at our fingertips currently is both good and bad. Technology advancements are both good and bad. What society teaches our children....that one I'd say leans negative to the past. There's too many variables in this world so I just negatively accept society, throw my .02 when I can, and live my life to the best of my ability. I have chosen to be a player in this game of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies