Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2017, 11:43 PM

11 posts, read 7,797 times

Advertisements

I live in a coastal elite lib city and this 4th of July I was in the outer suburbs (Trumpland). It was such a different experience. Everyone was out on their lawns shooting off fireworks and cooking hot dogs and drinking Coors Light. Almost every vehicle on the driveway was either a Ford F-150 or Dodge Ram. Everyone was polite and seemed happy. City libs have no idea that this is what 99% of America is like.

Contrast that to libs back in the city. I can imagine a bunch of women with Elizabeth Warren haircuts inside their house getting mad over something they read about Trump in an NPR article that day. Eating their kale smoothies alone. Ha!

Real America loves having a President who eats McDonald's and bashes CNN and pulls out of climate deals. Anyone else notice that neighbors are shooting off more fireworks than usual this year?

Trump has already won the 2020 election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2017, 11:49 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTheWorld View Post
I live in a coastal elite lib city and this 4th of July I was in the outer suburbs (Trumpland). It was such a different experience. Everyone was out on their lawns shooting off fireworks and cooking hot dogs and drinking Coors Light. Almost every vehicle on the driveway was either a Ford F-150 or Dodge Ram. Everyone was polite and seemed happy. City libs have no idea that this is what 99% of America is like.

Contrast that to libs back in the city. I can imagine a bunch of women with Elizabeth Warren haircuts inside their house getting mad over something they read about Trump in an NPR article that day. Eating their kale smoothies alone. Ha!

Real America loves having a President who eats McDonald's and bashes CNN and pulls out of climate deals. Anyone else notice that neighbors are shooting off more fireworks than usual this year?

I live in your so-called "real America" and liberals are here too.

Old 07-05-2017, 12:05 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,492,615 times
Quote:

Maybe if he keeps eating McDonald's, he have a massive coronary and we'll be rid of him permanently!

Old 07-05-2017, 12:28 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:

Just got back from street bbq and fireworks (my god, so many fireworks, many provably illegal LOL) in San Bruno, CA right smack in the middle of the heathen land that is the San Francisco Bay Area.

Your post is incredibly inaccurate.

It sounds like you don't know much about America.

I'm pretty liberal by C-D standards, and I love fireworks and the fourth. You're on about a bunch of nonsense.

McDonald's is disgusting, by the way. Will take a local place or an in-n-out every single day over that.

Old 07-05-2017, 12:59 AM

1,798 posts, read 3,021,035 times
I happen to like Volvos, my mom used to own one. And by the way Volvo is the one that makes the REAL truck, not Ford (think 18 wheelers).

Old 07-05-2017, 01:18 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,389,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Maybe if he keeps eating McDonald's, he have a massive coronary and we'll be rid of him permanently!
Maybe all that McDonald's grub is making him more demented?

Old 07-05-2017, 03:38 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
KingOfTheWorld.. Everyone was out on their lawns shooting off fireworks

Don't you realize how dangerous fireworks are. Best leave those to professionals and watch from a distance

and cooking hot dogs

Meat is murder

and drinking Coors Light.

Coors light? How gauche. No artisanals on tap?

Almost every vehicle on the driveway was either a Ford F-150 or Dodge Ram.

Are they over compensating for "something" or do they just hate the environment?

Everyone was polite and seemed happy.

Polite maybe but happy? No way. All fake.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:44 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:

Great post!

Old 07-05-2017, 03:52 AM

34,053 posts, read 17,064,521 times
This was a wonderful math lesson for the liberal elites, who discovered Acela Belt plus West Coast w/o any electoral votes from Middle America is less than 270 electoral votes, and loses every time.

I grew up in and live in the heart of that left wing mindset, and I am delighted the liberal elites were shown they can't get their way, unless they reach out to Middle America in a respectful manner.

Otherwise, I will delight in watching Middle America overrule us again and again.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:53 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

and drinking Coors Light.

I believe it was actually Pibwasser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPuz1n2LFVs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies