Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 08:07 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Liberalism is a mental disorder, there's no other explanation for why liberals do what they do.
And Michael Savage is an example of sanity? Lol!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 08:15 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Because our president can't stop lying, and lying, and lying. I seem to remember a former President impeached for lying about a sexual encounter. This one has perhaps even committed treason - but the only thing we know for sure is that he keeps lying about it.
To the bold, this is why the left will continue to lose....they refuse to do any research.....

Does "obstruction of justice" sound like a "sexual encounter"?

I guess that will depend on what the definition of is "is."

Old 07-03-2017, 08:17 PM

5,898 posts, read 3,899,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
They can't wait til 24 for Pence.
Good luck with that. What makes you think Trump's working class base is going to show up at the polls to vote for an establishment globalist free trader in Mike Pence? If Pence ran in the 16 primaries, Trump's base would have considered him no different than a Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush. Another typical politician who will do nothing to improve their lives.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:07 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
To the bold, this is why the left will continue to lose....they refuse to do any research.....

Does "obstruction of justice" sound like a "sexual encounter"?

I guess that will depend on what the definition of is "is."
More nonsense. He was not in any rational way guilty of a high crime or misdemeanor. He was guilty of a low crime of the human frailty sort. It was not impeachable and it was found to be so. And he remained President.

It was simply ugly politics from the Republicans. And properly dismissed in the end by the real Americans.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:16 PM

6,756 posts, read 8,579,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
More nonsense. He was not in any rational way guilty of a high crime or misdemeanor. He was guilty of a low crime of the human frailty sort. It was not impeachable and it was found to be so. And he remained President.

It was simply ugly politics from the Republicans. And properly dismissed in the end by the real Americans.
Correction, he WAS impeached, however the democrat controlled senate wouldn't remove him from office, which is the second part of the process. The first being the articles of impeachment being passed by the house, which they were.

Since your guys in the senate want to remove President Trump from office for what they see as "mental deficiency", (because he isn't a liberal), they might want to actually read up on the process first.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:20 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,897,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I don't want Pence anywhere near the Oval Office.
I don't either he'll bring in the crazy Jesus Freaks.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:23 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Because he doesn't have (D) after his name. They have absolutely no problem with any democrat doing what Trump does, they're just putting their hypocrisy on display.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:24 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
Correction, he WAS impeached, however the democrat controlled senate wouldn't remove him from office, which is the second part of the process. The first being the articles of impeachment being passed by the house, which they were.

Since your guys in the senate want to remove President Trump from office for what they see as "mental deficiency", (because he isn't a liberal), they might want to actually read up on the process first.
He was impeached but not impeached. Check out the semantics. Is impeachment the whole process or only the first step? Depends on which reference you use. So yes he was impeached but no he was not impeached. Both are true. And practically it failed. Period.

I would think that any attempts to remove Trump based on ability will come from the right And again unless something really bad happens they will fail because the Democrats will defeat them.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:58 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Why would liberals want Trump impeached?

This liberal doesn't.

I would rather have 4 years of chaos with Trump than 4 years of Republican success without him.
I'm not a liberal, if anything a centrist and I want this found out and figured out who did what and who knew what when. Plus was Comey fired for the reasons Trump said.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:11 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I'm not a liberal, if anything a centrist and I want this found out and figured out who did what and who knew what when. Plus was Comey fired for the reasons Trump said.

Comey should have been fired in JAN/20TH....he would have been gone quicker if Hillary would have won.......NO crime in firing the Director of the FBI especially after what he did in that news conference last summer. His job is to report to the Attorney General and recommend or not to indict base on the evidence and that's the job of the the Attorney General who makes that decision or congress appoints a special prosecutor if there is a conflict of interest with the A.G......Comey had no business making that news conference and then again a few weeks before an election send that letter to congress....on that alone he should have been fired or force to resign.

The Russia thing its a joke...Russia doesn't control our media, our newspapers or the money flowing our campaigns. Russia has much influence on how voters voted last election like the former Mexican President Fox who just about endorsed Hillary Clinton, NONE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies