Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 01:39 PM
AFP AFP started this thread

7,412 posts, read 6,894,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
JFK's father made his money in bootlegged Scotch.

Robert Byrd was a big official in the KKK.

Didn't seem to bother the dems a bit.

That's has nothing to do with the question asked.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:46 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The old saying goes apples don't fall far from the tree in this case I think the fact that he looked up to his father so much explains a lot.

Trump's grandfather was a pimp and tax evader; his father a member of the KKK - American Herald Tribune

Do you think the fact that Trumps grandfather was a pimp/tax evader and his father a member of the KKK has had a negative impact on TRumps moral character?
Obama was mentored by Frank Marshall Davis, a card carrying member of the Communist Party USA, and launched his political career in the living room of Communist and unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

Happy now?

Old 07-06-2017, 01:49 PM
AFP AFP started this thread

7,412 posts, read 6,894,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Obama was mentored by Frank Marshall Davis, a card carrying member of the Communist Party USA, and launched his political career in the living room of Communist and unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

Happy now?
You're off topic this is the question

"Do you think the fact that Trumps grandfather was a pimp/tax evader and his father a member of the KKK has had a negative impact on TRumps moral character?"

Old 07-06-2017, 10:39 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
You're off topic this is the question

"Do you think the fact that Trumps grandfather was a pimp/tax evader and his father a member of the KKK has had a negative impact on TRumps moral character?"
is this the newest debate tactic when your argument has been shown to be fallacious?

Declare any rebuttal off topic?

If someone starts a thread saying obama was the worst president ever can the op claim mentioning bush or trump is off topic too?

Lol the ultra partisans around here couldnt win a debate against a bowling ball.

Old 07-06-2017, 10:46 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Let me be the first to call for the impeachment of Donald Trump's father and grandfather!
No need. They've BEEN impeached - by God.

Old 07-06-2017, 11:49 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times
Donald Trump will eclipse the infamy of all his ancestors.

Old 07-06-2017, 11:56 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,276,440 times
Quote:
It has everything to do with the topic. You start an idiotic thread attacking Trump by way of his ancestry. Other posters pointed out that democratic leadership had their own family issues or were problematic on their own.

The point is that everyone has issues in their family background if you dig. It makes this thread pointless and proves that you're obsessed with Trump and/or the fact that the other lunatic in the race (Hillary) lost.

I'd say let it go for the sake of you're sanity but I fear it's too late.

Old 07-06-2017, 11:57 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Not sure if true or not, bit I do know that the same cons getting huffy about this were working overtime on Obama's supposed fake birth certificate, his supposed nefarious affiliations with communist / Kenyans / Muslims, etc. So now you guys get the same thing back.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:56 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
3) I just enjoy pointing out raging hypocrites like yourself that kept defending Clinton's actions, Kennedy's actions, the other Kenndy's actions, then the other Kennedy's behavior....lol. PRetty much you're grossly partisan.

Finally, do you realize how hilariously broken your logic is?

-Um, you want to hang Trump for being non-presidential which means he varies from a presidential standard.
-But you don't want us to compare him to any of the other presidents and their family. LMAO.
"Raging hypocrite"? Nope. My logic being "hilariously broken"? "Grossly partisan"? So I prefer one party's way of doing things. If all views were fair and balanced, it would be different. I never discussed any other political figure mentioned except ONE and explained how his case was different in comparison, since it was brought up.

The topic is regarding how tRump's negative ways were taught to him by his family. (But this is hopeless, since some just seem to want to be right at any cost).

As this poster says -

Quote:

I think it did.

Old 07-07-2017, 04:55 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
It does but, you don't see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies