U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-06-2017, 01:04 PM
 
36,471 posts, read 15,965,403 times
Reputation: 8281

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The old saying goes apples don't fall far from the tree in this case I think the fact that he looked up to his father so much explains a lot.

Trump's grandfather was a pimp and tax evader; his father a member of the KKK - American Herald Tribune


Do you think the fact that Trumps grandfather was a pimp/tax evader and his father a member of the KKK has had a negative impact on TRumps moral character?
JFK's father made his money in bootlegged Scotch.

Robert Byrd was a big official in the KKK.

Didn't seem to bother the dems a bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-06-2017, 01:39 PM
AFP AFP started this thread
 
6,892 posts, read 4,192,627 times
Reputation: 5866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
JFK's father made his money in bootlegged Scotch.

Robert Byrd was a big official in the KKK.

Didn't seem to bother the dems a bit.



That's has nothing to do with the question asked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2017, 01:46 PM
 
Location: Secure Bunker
5,464 posts, read 2,487,127 times
Reputation: 5242
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The old saying goes apples don't fall far from the tree in this case I think the fact that he looked up to his father so much explains a lot.

Trump's grandfather was a pimp and tax evader; his father a member of the KKK - American Herald Tribune


Do you think the fact that Trumps grandfather was a pimp/tax evader and his father a member of the KKK has had a negative impact on TRumps moral character?
Obama was mentored by Frank Marshall Davis, a card carrying member of the Communist Party USA, and launched his political career in the living room of Communist and unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

Happy now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2017, 01:49 PM
AFP AFP started this thread
 
6,892 posts, read 4,192,627 times
Reputation: 5866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Obama was mentored by Frank Marshall Davis, a card carrying member of the Communist Party USA, and launched his political career in the living room of Communist and unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers.

Happy now?
You're off topic this is the question


"Do you think the fact that Trumps grandfather was a pimp/tax evader and his father a member of the KKK has had a negative impact on TRumps moral character?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2017, 10:39 PM
 
51,639 posts, read 41,596,877 times
Reputation: 32257
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You're off topic this is the question


"Do you think the fact that Trumps grandfather was a pimp/tax evader and his father a member of the KKK has had a negative impact on TRumps moral character?"
is this the newest debate tactic when your argument has been shown to be fallacious?

Declare any rebuttal off topic?

If someone starts a thread saying obama was the worst president ever can the op claim mentioning bush or trump is off topic too?

Lol the ultra partisans around here couldnt win a debate against a bowling ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2017, 10:46 PM
 
4,672 posts, read 2,292,116 times
Reputation: 6160
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Let me be the first to call for the impeachment of Donald Trump's father and grandfather!
No need. They've BEEN impeached - by God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2017, 11:49 PM
 
Location: Eugene, Oregon
8,994 posts, read 2,939,193 times
Reputation: 13477
Donald Trump will eclipse the infamy of all his ancestors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2017, 11:56 PM
 
2,717 posts, read 1,752,876 times
Reputation: 3313
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
That's has nothing to do with the question asked.
It has everything to do with the topic. You start an idiotic thread attacking Trump by way of his ancestry. Other posters pointed out that democratic leadership had their own family issues or were problematic on their own.

The point is that everyone has issues in their family background if you dig. It makes this thread pointless and proves that you're obsessed with Trump and/or the fact that the other lunatic in the race (Hillary) lost.

I'd say let it go for the sake of you're sanity but I fear it's too late.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2017, 11:57 PM
 
Location: San Francisco, CA
13,909 posts, read 10,871,393 times
Reputation: 12660
Not sure if true or not, bit I do know that the same cons getting huffy about this were working overtime on Obama's supposed fake birth certificate, his supposed nefarious affiliations with communist / Kenyans / Muslims, etc. So now you guys get the same thing back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-07-2017, 12:56 AM
 
Location: A State of Mind
5,080 posts, read 2,042,429 times
Reputation: 4749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
3) I just enjoy pointing out raging hypocrites like yourself that kept defending Clinton's actions, Kennedy's actions, the other Kenndy's actions, then the other Kennedy's behavior....lol. PRetty much you're grossly partisan.

Finally, do you realize how hilariously broken your logic is?

-Um, you want to hang Trump for being non-presidential which means he varies from a presidential standard.
-But you don't want us to compare him to any of the other presidents and their family. LMAO.
"Raging hypocrite"? Nope. My logic being "hilariously broken"? "Grossly partisan"? So I prefer one party's way of doing things. If all views were fair and balanced, it would be different. I never discussed any other political figure mentioned except ONE and explained how his case was different in comparison, since it was brought up.

The topic is regarding how tRump's negative ways were taught to him by his family. (But this is hopeless, since some just seem to want to be right at any cost).

As this poster says -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
That's has nothing to do with the question asked.

"Do you think the fact that Trumps grandfather was a pimp/tax evader and his father a member of the KKK has had a negative impact on TRumps moral character?"
I think it did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:35 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top