Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2017, 09:17 AM

8,497 posts, read 4,558,569 times

Advertisements

Thank you to many of the Trump defenders for continuing to provide more support that some people cannot understand simple logic as it is above their mental capacity. Your numerous posts are a great manifestation of this. Thank you so much for your constant reminders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2017, 09:19 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,001 times
Whew !! Hillary being still popular SURE ate at a lot of Trump supporters today ! They are in meltdown mode. I think I'll go have a beer to celebrate !

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Why hasn't Hillary been back to the Black owned BBQ in the South with her bottle of hot sauce in her purse?

Instead I see her doing nothing but hanging out with some of the least diverse crowds at protected enclaves in the entire country INSIDE the bubbles of NYC, LA and SF.

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Stone View Post
When Barack Hussein Obama confidently said earlier in 2016 about Trump....." one thing he never will be is President"............should have been made about Hillary.

(But that is not the only thing he was completely wrong about )
Quote is out of context and inaccurate. It was an opinion and based upon a belief in the wisdom of the US people.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:21 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, you want unrestricted immigration.
I said no such thing. The wall idea is idiotic, to be kind. An illegal in Pittsburgh who`s been deported 4 times keeps returning to visit his family. When asked how he crosses the border so easily he said he uses forged documents. Wouldn`t it be easier to deal with that than spending billions on some wall that can be breached. They have shovels in Mexico and probably ladders too.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:21 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Quote is out of context and inaccurate. It was an opinion and based upon a belief in the wisdom of the US people.
Indeed. The American people are very wise. They saw right through Obama's nonsense.

They didn't vote for Crooked Hillary, and they voted Obama's political party out of power. Completely.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:22 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Whew !! Hillary being still popular SURE ate at a lot of Trump supporters today ! They are in meltdown mode. I think I'll go have a beer to celebrate !

Hillary being popular with NYC liberals is a shock and surprise? They of course love her and would want her to run her again. They see her as a type of feminist icon who is entitled to be president and had it stolen from her

Old 07-04-2017, 09:22 AM

8,497 posts, read 4,558,569 times
I would love to see the crowd reaction Trump would get if he were to go to a play in NYC where he had not first already hand picked the audience. I somehow think the reaction would have been different than it was for Hillary.

How many public appearances has Trump actually made as President in states where he did not win the popular vote? It seems he avoids such places.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:25 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Again, thank God the Founding Fathers saw into the future and prevented 40 million low IQ California liberals from choosing our President every time.
The second place finisher being declared the winner isn`t the best idea those slave owners had. Some things they got right but not that one.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:26 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I would love to see the crowd reaction Trump would get if he were to go to a play in NYC where he had not first already hand picked the audience. I somehow think the reaction would have been different than it was for Hillary.

How many public appearances has Trump actually made as President in states where he did not win the popular vote? It seems he avoids such places.

The same could be said of Hillary. Who spent more time fundraising with celebrities in NY and CA instead of trying to win over middle America

It's incredible. Not only do Democrats have no idea why they lost (by still treating Liberal areas as the end all be all and still sneering at places that won't automatically vote for the liberal candiate) but they seem to deny that they lost at all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies