Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2017, 02:02 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
We are hearing a lot abut his suffering. Is there any evidence he is suffering?
The picture I saw of him in the hospital didn't show him suffering at all.

He looked very healthy, well-fed, with good color, and was peacefully sleeping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 02:08 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,277 times
This thread has been quite revealing. Even when offering assistance to a dying boy, the left tries to spin is as an act of selfishness and deception. Basically, everything Trump does is wrong, simply because he's the one who did it.

No wonder democrats lost and continue to lose.

Old 07-05-2017, 02:28 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
We are hearing a lot abut his suffering. Is there any evidence he is suffering?
Yes, and that is exactly why the courts came to the decision it came to, they didn't do this on a whim you know, the courts consulted experts and knew the sensitivity of the situation, you can bet that the decision was not taken lightly. I can't believe that there are still people arguing against the decision, this poor boy is not a lab rat to experiment on the only humane thing to do is to let him go peacefully and painlessly, it is an awful situation for the boy and of course for his poor suffering parents but it is the only real option.

Old 07-05-2017, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
The picture I saw of him in the hospital didn't show him suffering at all.

He looked very healthy, well-fed, with good color, and was peacefully sleeping.
It didn't 'show him suffering' because the poor fella can't even 'show' that he is suffering, he can't move, or make a noise, he can't see or hear, the disease he has is basically killing his brain bit by bit, he is already at a stage where he is unable to actually breathe, a machine is doing that for him, effectively its only the wonders of the modern world that means he can be technically be described as 'alive' but even then its barely. I guess we will never know for sure exactly how Charlie 'feels' because he will never be able to tell us but if his life is like that of a plant with the exception being that he is feeling pain then I suggest we do the right thing for him don't you agree?

Old 07-05-2017, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
It didn't 'show him suffering' because the poor fella can't even 'show' that he is suffering, he can't move, or make a noise, he can't see or hear, the disease he has is basically killing his brain bit by bit, he is already at a stage where he is unable to actually breathe, a machine is doing that for him, effectively its only the wonders of the modern world that means he can be technically be described as 'alive' but even then its barely. I guess we will never know for sure exactly how Charlie 'feels' because he will never be able to tell us but if his life is like that of a plant with the exception being that he is feeling pain then I suggest we do the right thing for him don't you agree?
Sorry, not buying it.

If you're suffering and unhealthy, it shows.

Old 07-05-2017, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Sorry, not buying it.

Good grief! Are you suggesting that the experts don't know what they are talking about?

Old 07-05-2017, 02:51 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,244,561 times
Quote:
Sorry, not buying it.

Not when you're a vegetable.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Good grief! Are you suggesting that the experts don't know what they are talking about?
Do you always agree with "experts"?

They thought the world was flat, that homosexuality was a disease, and all kinds of other things that turned out not to be true.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Do you always agree with "experts"?

They thought the world was flat, that homosexuality was a disease, and all kinds of other things that turned out not to be true.
I am apt to trust their judgement more than somebody who makes a judgement based on a picture they saw of him in the hospital, we are talking about a baby boy here not a 'lab rat', this boy is beyond help so why let him suffer? To suggest otherwise isn't just ethically wrong its downright cruel.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:06 AM

Quote:
I am apt to trust their judgement more than somebody who makes a judgement based on a picture they saw of him in the hospital, we are talking about a baby boy here not a 'lab rat', this boy is beyond help so why let him suffer? To suggest otherwise isn't just ethically wrong its downright cruel.
I would saying murdering a little boy is cruel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies