Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 05:52 AM

23,814 posts, read 34,666,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
How much do they pay you for this?

You weren't even around during Reagan's administration. Reagan was perfectly healthy with all his mental capacity during all of his years as President.

Quit lying!
ROFLMAO! I was working in the Baltimore metro. I got sick of news stories about cats up trees & started watching the DC stations. One night I saw a film or tape of Reagan making a speech at a private club. He rambled incoherently & carried on about the dangers to society of uppity women in the workforce. I was horrified. They said that they would be airing the piece again then giving it to network. Later they said that the secret service had come & confiscated the piece. It never went to network. The white house kept Reagan on a short leash after that.

If that little speech had gone to network, everyone with any sense would have known that there was something wrong. There would have been no 2nd term.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:01 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
What's clear is that tRump is scared.
The only thing clear Old Gringo is that you are scared and so is everyone else that posted so moronicly on this thread.

7 pages of childish banter, because a poster starts a thread that Trump can't find his car.
Let's see, maybe North Korea is weighing heavily on his mind?!

Quit living is wish land and join us adults and know who our President is and respect it.
In doing so you will respect yourselves.
Grown ups who don't care for who the President are using their coping skills and dignity. And know they can't cry when they don't get something they want.

OP feel free to start a thread about me not being able to find my car.
I walked out of the grocery store yesterday forgetting where I parked.

I bet it has happened to most of you that posted garbage on here on President Trump

Old 07-05-2017, 06:04 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times
If you put aside this little video, there is a real issue all Americans, R and D, need to start looking at, and that is his mental condition. I don't think that senility is the thing we need to worry about as much as we need to look at his tantrums and general behavior.

No grown 70 year old should be acting and saying the things Donald Trump does and says. There is something wrong with someone who has no filters and no self control. The slightest thing can set him off, and the President of this country will have MAJOR issues hitting him in the face every minute of every day he is in office.

Whether you love him or hate him, we all have life experience, and know when someone is behaving oddly. This is not just him being "Donald Trump", it is indicative of something much deeper and troubling going on inside his head. Even his family and close advisors are not able to talk any sense into him or stop him from hurting himself. What will happen when some really major problem confronts him in the future ? The thoughts of that scare me to death.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:13 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Talking Carry on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
The only thing clear Old Gringo is that you are scared and so is everyone else that posted so moronicly on this thread.
Of course, your post is chuck full of sparkling wit and insightful nuggets of wisdom.

Quote:
7 pages of childish banter, because a poster starts a thread that Trump can't find his car.
Let's see, maybe North Korea is weighing heavily on his mind?!
I say it's Putin.

Quote:
Quit living is wish land and join us adults and know who our President is and respect it.
In doing so you will respect yourselves.
Grown ups who don't care for who the President are using their coping skills and dignity. And know they can't cry when they don't get something they want.
Nothing says "dignity" like a late night tRump tweet.

Quote:
OP feel free to start a thread about me not being able to find my car.
I walked out of the grocery store yesterday forgetting where I parked.

I bet it has happened to most of you that posted garbage on here on President Trump
No need for all the drama, Atalentis.

The weight of all that winning is hard to bear.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:17 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
This momentary lapse aside, there are valid concerns about Trump's mental status.

Could all be due to stress though. Investigation from every angle. Rumors floating around.

Then there is the whole presidency thing where he is supposed to support legislation, lead the country and so forth.

Plus, now he has to explain things face-to-face to Putin.

It's no wonder he's preoccupied. Anyone would be.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:23 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times
Yeah, it's a real problem. I lost my car in a mall parking lot once also.

I understand Obama is still looking for states 51-57 to cast their votes in the election. They should give Hillary the win.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:31 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Of course, your post is chuck full of sparkling wit and insightful nuggets of wisdom.

I say it's Putin.

Nothing says "dignity" like a late night tRump tweet.

No need for all the drama, Atalentis.

The weight of all that winning is hard to bear.

I do not think there is a box big enough of tissues for your issues.
And the other unhinged.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Talking very cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
I do not think there is a box big enough of tissues for your issues.
And the other unhinged.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-05-2017, 06:58 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Yeah, it's a real problem. I lost my car in a mall parking lot once also.

I understand Obama is still looking for states 51-57 to cast their votes in the election. They should give Hillary the win.
About time Trump supporters find the "thousands and thousands" he claimed to have seen celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City.

Old 07-05-2017, 07:08 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,665,994 times
At least he was only "lost" and did not need to be thrown into a limousine like a pack of sardines and whisked away, like the person the lefties love and worship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies