Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 03:25 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times

Advertisements

everything about Franken seems arrogant and elitist as hell. And Dems actually are saying he should be the 2020 nominee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 03:27 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,004,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Dem Sen Franken: Trump Voters Prefer Fake News - Breitbart

how nice. Since it was only because of "fake news" that Hillary lost I say she should run again in 2020. Al Franken can be her running mate.
Regardless of how one feels about Trump or Hillary, Al Franken is not the sharpest tool in the shed and is hardly a credit to Democrat voters. Honestly...I cannot imagine why anyone would vote for him, much less give him any credence.

Old 07-06-2017, 03:28 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,023,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
But, second, he's quite right that for all the less-educated voters,
Poverty and lack of education/intelligence go hand in hand, Hillary dominated the lower income brackets. While people that were highly educated may have sided with Hillary at the end of the day Trump dominated the upper income brackets starting somewhere around 50 to 60K. People that are likley to be educated and/or have higher degree of intelligence.

Old 07-06-2017, 03:32 PM

25,555 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Oh, please - all the stories portraying her in the worst possible light, the stories implying she was "crooked"........
Those weren't fake, and there was no implication. Her dishonesty is a matter of public record.

i.e., No one implied that she said she had to dodge bullets; she actually said that.
It is not a rumor that she amassed a personal fortune in speaker fees into her "foundations" while still Secretary of State.
It is not a rumor that she flunked the DC bar exam. That's a fact. Of course that is more incompetence than dishonesty but it still counts as "worst possible light".

BTW, did you notice that the last 2 polls showed Trump with an average approval rating of 45%?
Things are looking up for Trump!

Wanna hear some fake news?........ Al Franken in a great senator with impeccable judgment.

Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
al Frankin won because of fake ballots found in the trunk of old cars

6,675 posts, read 4,274,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Ferris View Post
So a Saturday Night Live comedian is now a US Senator? Does he still trans-dress?
Did he ever stop?

Old 07-06-2017, 03:44 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
which fake news stories caused Hillary to lose?
So hillary heard a fake news story and decided that story outweighed her campaign efforts and list of accomplishements while SOS????

Not much of a resume if some inconsequential story beat her.

Dems are masters at projecting complaints against them, back at their opponent. Franken is projecting repub concerns about the media back at the repubs. Dems do that all the time as evidence by anti trump contingent using sentences which were cut and pasted from concerns and charges against obama. Just changed the name.

Hillary acted irresponsibly with classified info, the head of the FBI said so. The corruption comes in when he said no lawyer would prosecute.

Aside from hillary's disasterous tenure as SOS and setting the middle east on fire and handing russia 25 % of the uranium supply, I'd love to hear what fake news story was worse than her demonstrated behavior. Any real or fake news story after the fact of what we saw hillary do and say, first hand, would have to be of biblical proportion to be of any consequence.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:05 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,967,002 times
IMO, hillary lost my vote because she is hillary, married to bill, and mother of chelsea.
News stories of any kind in the months prior to the election had nothing to do with it.
My mind was made up long before she "won" the nomination: There was no way in hell I would vote for that broad!

Old 07-07-2017, 03:42 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Ferris View Post
So a Saturday Night Live comedian is now a US Senator? Does he still trans-dress?
I prefer a Harvard-educated SNL comic to a predatory reality-TV ignoramus who thinks it's appropriate to physically attack people in wrestling venues.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:47 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Well, ol' Al would know since he was elected on fake votes.

Democrats own FAKE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies