Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 06:50 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times

Advertisements

Well its all a scam started by the GOP head of POTUS campaign.

Anything to deflect from POTUS and his lies, Russia problems, family issues and of course financial issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 06:51 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,254,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Pocahontas Warren is totally silent about Bernie & wife defrauding a bank and running a college into bankruptcy.

Bernie Sanders' Wife Lawyers Up Amid FBI Prob | The Daily Caller

What say you, Pocahontas? Lock them up?
Where are Trump's taxes? No, we haven't forgotten about that. Nice try, though.

Old 07-06-2017, 06:57 PM

2,768 posts, read 1,581,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
Where are Trump's taxes? No, we haven't forgotten about that. Nice try, though.
Bless you!

You believe that if 0bomber's politicized IRS had any dirt on Trump they would not have acted on it?

Old 07-06-2017, 07:07 PM

186 posts, read 131,716 times
Quote:
Pocahontas Warren is totally silent about Bernie & wife defrauding a bank and running a college into bankruptcy.

Why are you so special...you get to appoint her as the official spokesperson for bank fraud?
She cannot comment on every misdeed as there is only 24 hrs in a day. She has a job to do.

What's your excuse?? did someone pee on your Alamo??

This thread is bizarre

Old 07-06-2017, 07:35 PM

714 posts, read 355,952 times
Quote:

I know what you're implying and I DON'T like it!
How dare you question Pocahontas Warren's blood line???
How many times does she have to repeat it before you get it? HER GREAT, GREAT GRANDFATHER TWICE REMOVED HAD "HIGH CHEEKBONES"!!!

Old 07-06-2017, 07:50 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
How many times does she have to repeat it before you get it? HER GREAT, GREAT GRANDFATHER TWICE REMOVED HAD "HIGH CHEEKBONES"!!!
Stupid question..why does this matter so to you?

Is she lying about her heritage/ OK, say she is. So what? I'm not going to go into the typical tit for tat...I'm sure that every person posting on this forum knows the drill by now.

Suffice to say that one person's misbehavior does not excuse another person's behavior.

Whoever your political choice...how does denigrating Warren help you?

Other than making you all warm and fuzzy inside?

Old 07-06-2017, 07:58 PM

39,861 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Because it's Fake News and your racist insults against Warren don't belong here.
Um, me thinks you have it backwards. It was Warren that lied about being a member of an Indian tribe for preferential treatment in hiring at Harvard, not the previous poster. That would make her...a racist. And as far as "fake news", both that and Sanders fraud with the college she was president of, and the investigation are well documented. Exactly what is "fake news" there?

Old 07-06-2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
If you look at her age and where she was born (by the way, Oklahoma became a state in 1907) she lived right in the heart of Indian country. It would be damn difficult for her not to be Native American. Almost impossible due to her large family
Her ethnicity isn't even a question. MY father lived in the same area as a child. They are about the same age.

Just because she has Native American blood, doesn't make her a full blooded Native American cartoon character.
Just as someone with black blood doesn't make them a full blooded cartoon character named Sambo.

It never hurts to learn a little history

Last edited by BingoQueen; 07-06-2017 at 10:12 PM..

Old 07-06-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Um, me thinks you have it backwards. It was Warren that lied about being a member of an Indian tribe for preferential treatment in hiring at Harvard, not the previous poster. That would make her...a racist. And as far as "fake news", both that and Sanders fraud with the college she was president of, and the investigation are well documented. Exactly what is "fake news" there?
You have a wild imagination and/or a very bad memory

Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory

She gained nothing from it, and trust me, I know of all the Native American benefits. When we were poor, we checked them all out. There are NO benefits to listing yourself WITH A COLLEGE OR LAW SCHOOL due to being Native American. There are no Native American Colleges but there are Native American schools for children. A select few Native Americans can obtain scholarships via the IHS (Indian Health Service). These are almost always obligatory and partially paid back thru work. Most of the scholarships are related to Medicine.

We checked out Native American Scholarships and you need to be A MEMBER OF A FEDERAL TRIBE. And commit to working for years to help pay it back.

My son works for APPLE but was going to school to be a Physical Therapist. There was nothing to assist him, regarding his ethnicity, whatsoever. And that's perfectly fine. He is doing just fine at Apple

Old 07-06-2017, 10:18 PM

33,325 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingoQueen View Post
If you look at her age and where she was born (by the way, Oklahoma became a state in 1907) she lived right in the heart of Indian country. It would be damn difficult for her not to be Native American. Almost impossible due to her large family
Her ethnicity isn't even a question. MY father lived in the same area as a child.

Just because she has Native American blood, doesn't make her a full blooded Native American cartoon character.
Claims to have such blood. She hasn't proven anything.

She refuses to submit to a DNA test. If she doesn't think a DNA test would be conclusive, then why doesn't an explanation as to why come out of her own mouth?

Not conclusively relevant, but she also does not have any ancestors on the Dawes Rolls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies