Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 12:54 PM

404 posts, read 193,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I'm really not sure why she's getting pushed so hard. She believes in Sharia Law and called for a Jihad against the President and America.

She seems like a snake. There's something about her I don't like at all. I can't put my finger on it. She's just all about herself, and attacks anyone who disagrees with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z6qyIicBk8

There is an almost saintly look of piety about Linda Sarsour. There is where the heavenly connection ends and in it's wake comes an onslaught of intense hatred for everyone not subscribing to her doctrine. Like an ISIS militant in somewhat refined garb, no more really than a very dangerous Wolf in Sheeps clothing. To hear her outright disdain for Western values is perplexing enough. To witness how she gets away with it, is even more troubling.

Linda Sarsour represents a degree of assertiveness, determination and intolerance commonplace in many Muslim public figures seen throughout the Western world. Intriguing to watch how she will hoodwink and cajole feminists into adopting her way of life. A binary choice, you are with us or against us. How she will market Sharia law to rabid feminists, and succeed she will, is compelling to watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2017, 12:56 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
How is it that this evil woman is supported by some Jews as well as "feminists?"

On Linda Sarsour
I have no idea who that is

Old 07-07-2017, 12:59 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
How she will market Sharia law to rabid feminists, and succeed she will
No, she won't. You're just now discovering her but we've been on to her for a long while now and we're not buying what she's selling (which isn't Sharia law, but no matter, she's a hater and a huckster).

Old 07-07-2017, 01:04 PM

52,255 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Linda Sarsour is truly a vile person. No hyperbole here. She's said some of the most vile stuff going. I don't get how she has any kind of following. People need to do some research on this woman and actually pay attention to what she says.

She will set the woman's rights back decades.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:11 AM

3,366 posts, read 1,605,792 times

Quote:
Linda Sarsour refers to an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombings as a "mentor" of hers.

"The most controversial remarks in her 22 minute long speech came within the first 2 minutes of her speech where she gives a shout out to her “favorite person in this room” Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who Sarsour calls him a “mentor, motivator, and encourager” of hers."

Quote:
As long as you remember that if you get involved in politics, you have to be very careful that your leader is for Allah. You don't get involved in politics because it's the American thing to do. You get involved in politics because politics are a weapon to use in the cause of Islam,

In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam.

If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.

If we were united and strong, we'd elect our own emir (leader) and give allegiance to him... Take my word, if 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:13 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
How is it that this evil woman is supported by some Jews as well as "feminists?"

On Linda Sarsour
She has the Obama seal of approval. No telling how high she can climb.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:57 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Anwar al-Awlaki the second and the left will defend her.

Old 07-08-2017, 10:10 AM

30,633 posts, read 18,222,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post

While Sarsour and Wahhaj are both disgraces in different ways, what exactly is an unindicted co-conspirator? If you ask me, such a label means there wasn't evidence to indict. In other words, Wahhaj remains innocent in the eyes of the law and it's not quite fair to bring that point up, IMO. Sry, that's the civil libertarian in me

Old 07-08-2017, 10:34 AM

3,366 posts, read 1,605,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
While Sarsour and Wahhaj are both disgraces in different ways, what exactly is an unindicted co-conspirator? If you ask me, such a label means there wasn't evidence to indict. In other words, Wahhaj remains innocent in the eyes of the law and it's not quite fair to bring that point up, IMO. Sry, that's the civil libertarian in me

Imam linked to 1993 WTC bombing to speak at 'Stand With Prophet' event in Texas - Washington Times

Quote:
Mr. Wahhaj was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing — meaning authorities believed he was connected to the bombing but never brought charges against him.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...ticle-1.419217
Quote:
The mayor's office admits it goofed when it invited a Brooklyn imam linked to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing to City Hall for a Muslim community meeting on Wednesday.

In 1995, Wahhaj was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the World Trade Center bombing - meaning he was never charged but the feds believe he had some connection.

Later that year, Wahhaj appeared as a defense witness in the trial of blind sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, who was convicted of trying to blow up the Lincoln Tunnel and the United Nations.

https://www.investigativeproject.org...asjid-at-taqwa
Quote:
The Imam of At-Taqwa is Siraj Wahhaj, who appeared on a list of unindicted coconspirators in the trial of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.[1] Wahhaj provided testimony during the trial to defend the Blind Sheikh, Omar Abdel-Rahman, the former leader of the Egyptian terrorist organization, Gama'a al-Islamiyya. Rahman was found guilty of "conspiracy to murder President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt," "solicitation to attack a military installation," and of bombing conspiracy related to a plot to bomb the New York FBI headquarters along with tunnels and other landmarks.[2] During Wahhaj's testimony, he called the Sheik a "respected scholar," also calling him "bold, as a strong preacher of Islam."[3]

Old 07-08-2017, 01:35 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,222,068 times
Wahhaj is a disgrace on many different levels, as I admitted earlier. That said, I still don't think it fair to continue using the "un-indicted co-conspirator" term. Quite frankly, "thinking" Wajjah was insufficient, which is telling given the broad latitude that prosecutors have to bring terror-related charges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies