Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 10:26 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,150,874 times

Advertisements

So we are now saying it was created by the 15 year old kid? People argued in another thread it wasn't the kid that created it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2017, 10:39 PM

8,596 posts, read 10,132,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
All I can say....without the media, Nixon would have never been exposed for the fraud and liar he was. We need the media to keep the president in line. Funny how Nixon hated the media as much as Trump does. That should tell you something.
Natalie, Natalie...I hate the media too. What exactly is that supposed to tell you? All your post above tells me is that you are excusing the actions and lack of ethics on the part of the MSM simply because you think it is their job to keep the President in line. So, who holds the media accountable when they are exposed for being the frauds and liars that they are?

Old 07-08-2017, 10:44 PM

32,033 posts, read 15,027,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Natalie, Natalie...I hate the media too. What exactly is that supposed to tell you? All your post above tells me is that you are excusing the actions and lack of ethics on the part of the MSM simply because you think it is their job to keep the President in line. So, who holds the media accountable when they are exposed for being the frauds and liars that they are?

It's up to us to decide in this day and age what the truth is and who we believe. I believe the media more than I believe Trump though.

Old 07-08-2017, 11:57 PM

2,768 posts, read 1,580,840 times
Quote:
[/b]

It's up to us to decide in this day and age what the truth is and who we believe. I believe the media more than I believe Trump though.
That's silly.

You cannot know the truth. You can only know facts.

Why would you believe a media that has been shown to make up false facts for ratings and to demonstrate bias in just about everything it does?

Old 07-09-2017, 03:16 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,364,644 times
Bigotry is not a crime.

When a 'Thought Police' system is instituted, ALL thought is fair game no matter who......you may not like what you get.

I prefer a box of chocolates, like Forrest.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:29 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,871,350 times
Internet bullying is a real problem. Hiding behind a fictitious name and trolling others has become a norm. Look at this forum.
I don't agree with CNN, but I do see that the internet is the new prank caller.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:47 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,442,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
Then these idiots who out people should be prepared to be destroyed...its as simple as that. These people they are outing can be VERY vicious and they have HUGE circles of friends and allies that can dig up ANYTHING on ANYONE and put in the public view. Fair game is fair game. I guess CNN hasn't learned their lesson. This just tells me that we are winning this war against the biased media.They are running scared and are making irrational emotional decisions.
Uhuhh you seem very afraid of cnn why is that? Do you have posts up somewhere that you are ashamed of? Seriously you guys are so blatantly transparent in your hate of CNN. And no CNN is not leftist they are more like moderate Republican really. And CNN didnt even get in contact with the guy before he apologized and took down his posts probably because he knew they were wrong. Honestly like the right wingers said about the patriot act if you haven't
Done anything wrong why are you so scared?

Old 07-09-2017, 05:42 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,964,809 times
Other world leaders are affected by MSM lies. CNN and the NYT and others said Hamas agreed to go back to the 1967 boundaries with Israel and accepts the State of Israel. Complete lie. So harmful that Netanyahu put out a video himself a few months ago and see it circulating again now. You have to wake up and see the big picture here. Selective exposure. I am not sure this video link will work here, but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oty2c6c86tA

Quote:
[/b]

Old 07-10-2017, 04:51 AM

20,306 posts, read 19,899,417 times
Quote:
All I can say....without the media, Nixon would have never been exposed for the fraud and liar he was. We need the media to keep the president in line. Funny how Nixon hated the media as much as Trump does. That should tell you something.
Did you support Fox when they weren't part of President Obama's MSM fan club?

Most Progressives we're (are) hostile to Fox.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:29 AM

17,001 posts, read 12,578,437 times
Be careful what you wish for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies