Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 09:57 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If Don Jr is speaking the truth about the meeting, then its collusion.
we don't have to take his word for it, we can see his actions clearly in the email exchange. he actively sought out what he believed were to be russian government documents from russian officials.

donald jr is now frequently getting compared to fredo from "the godfather" ( " I'M SMART!!!....."). too funny.

Old 07-13-2017, 09:58 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If Don Jr is speaking the truth about the meeting, then its collusion. If he made the whole thing up, then obviously nothing happened, except that he lied his guts out.
The email indicates he didn't make this up. They're not denying the email is legit, they're just saying it's not big deal to collude with a foreign adversary.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:01 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Most of it has been corroborated, so that's just a giant lie on your part.

Rob Goldstone, Emin, and this Russian lawyer are all mentioned in the Dossier.

Provide proof....

Quote:

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.
In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10..

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified - Washington Times

Old 07-13-2017, 10:02 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I heard last night that the meeting was recorded.
I hope so. I also saw somewhere that it looks like there was a phone call in between. If so, I do hope it was recorded.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:17 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
No, the Steele dossier that proved to be a manufactured fictional fairy tale that only James Comey was dumb enough to believe.
James Comey and all the libs around here.

Crazy feeding frenzy, isn't it? Silly libs think they have him this time.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:17 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
who knows what was actually discussed at the meeting ( i don't trust either current source ) but trump jr's intent for attending the meeting, which is clearly stated in the email exchange, is to receive official russian documents from the russian government.
No, it was to receive information on Hillary, which the Russian lawyer claimed to have.

Of course we now know it was all a setup, as this same woman has been identified (in photos) meeting with Obama, and we also now know she was working for the DNC. And Fusion GPS, the "oposition research" firm is funded by George Soros.

None of this looks good for the Democrats. Their whole case is falling apart, and this storm they created has changed course, and is turning back on them.

I love it!

Old 07-13-2017, 10:28 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No, it was to receive information on Hillary, which the Russian lawyer claimed to have.

Of course we now know it was all a setup, as this same woman has been identified (in photos) meeting with Obama, and we also now know she was working for the DNC. And Fusion GPS, the "oposition research" firm is funded by George Soros.

None of this looks good for the Democrats. Their whole case is falling apart, and this storm they created has changed course, and is turning back on them.

I love it!
That seems to happen a lot. Remember that beauty queen Machiato? Trotted her out to try and discredit Trump, and failed to see she was accused of accessory to murder? Remember that Mooslim dude Kazir Kahn? Yeah..he was a pro sharia lawyer. Same junk with ethics violations Debby Wasserman and Donna Brazile...it goes on and on

Old 07-13-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
both trump jr and veselnitskaya ( the russian lawyer ) claim that she had no russian government documents or any other dirt on clinton, which trump jr was expecting to get at the meeting. it's not unlikely that at some point in an awkward meeting veselnitskaya discussed lobbying congress about russian adoptions.

one part i'd like some clarity on is what exactly veselnitskaya thought she'd be discussing with trump. we know exactly why trump jr ( plus possibly manafort and kushner ) attended but not veselnitskaya.
It was about the sanctions.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
When adoptions are brought up in this discussion, it has nothing to do with orphan children. She's been working for the Kremlin to get the Magnitsky Act sanctions that we put on Russia lifted. Putin's retaliation for us placing those sanctions was banning US from adopting from Russia.

Sanctions are the issue, not adoptions.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:37 AM

221 posts, read 187,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

I love it!

Junior was not under any obligation, moral or otherwise, to accept meeting her. He did so of his own free will.

None of this looks good for the republicans. Their banana republic is falling apart and the #$#$storm they created is hitting the fan.

I love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies