Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 05:49 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,876 times

Advertisements

Well I finally read article. Appears to be nothing more than what they say it is.

However, many doubt that Team Trump would be concerned about adoption program for Russian children at this point.

So either:

A. Team Trump in the midst of election campaign really took the time to discuss minor social issue concerning very few people.

B. Adoption program of Russian children was a ploy to get cozy with Team Trump.

C. Adoption program was a cover story and meeting had nothing to do with adoption.

My vote is A.

Old 07-08-2017, 05:56 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Just when you thought this disastrous G20 input on behalf of the US would be the embarrassment of the week.

Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign https://nyti.ms/2uWPOMw
If that's the very worst thing you can come up with that embarrasses you, then you must have a really boring life. You just don't get that most people are already over the top underwhelmed by silly stuff like this and don't give a rat's behind.

Old 07-08-2017, 05:59 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Why were there so many meetings by associates of Donald Trump with the Russians? The amount of interactions seems very unusual for a campaign that was supposedly working hard to elect its candidate. Makes you wonder what was going on.
No, it doesn't make me wonder in the least. It makes far left liberals wonder because once again, they throw a bunch of crap on the wall and hope even a tiny little bit will stick. Good luck with that.

Old 07-08-2017, 06:10 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
more garbage from the liberals trying to force a change in presidents. at what point are you people going to realize that it wont happen, because there is NOTHING to this so called russian connection.

this meme is getting tired and long in the tooth.
God help the next D president, it's going to be merciless. The D's want to play this way, then they should be prepared for what's coming. No matter who the candidate is, nor what they've done or haven't done, etc. Full on impeachment proceedings before they ever take office. Every move will be leaked like nothing ever before seen. They will be undercut, undermined, smeared, blatantly lied about, their wife is going to be mercilessly torn to shreds & insulted every single day, non-stop, their children are fair game, they'll be scarred for life, their extended family's lives will be ruined, their finances ruined, their friends careers & finances ruined, their colleagues better run from them, they will all be investigated from the moment the candidate announces they are running, until the moment that candidate leaves office. There will be no mercy. There will be organized goon squads to attack their supporters at political rallies like no one has seen in this country in 100 years. Their lives will be living hell. Any information that can damage the presidency will be shared with foreign intelligence agencies so they can work against the president together. The next D president will regret the day he or she ever made the mistake of running.

Old 07-08-2017, 06:10 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yup, the Russian fairy tale is dead. But see above. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It just gives libs another excuse to bash Trump for 100 posts or so. They're beyond boring to read but libs find it thrilling.
Just because you think the Russian thing is dead doesn't make it true.

Old 07-08-2017, 07:17 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
Trump supporters (I am one) just remember this is ALL the left has! They can't do anything about OUR candidate being President for the next 4 years so let the bash him and his supporters,whine,cry,throw hissy fits etc. Its all to our amusement.

You have forgotten one little thing that we have in our favor...........Donald Trump himself ! We don't have to lift a finger, he will put the nails in his political career ALL BY HIMSELF. Hell, in only 6 months, look at the damage he has done to his image and his credibility. Even his own side is starting to wonder what they should do about him.

Nope, he shoots himself in the foot daily, so we will just sit back and wait.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:32 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Another desperate and ineffectual attempt to flog the notion that this is all partisan BS. After all it's a familiar Republican strategy.

Over a dozen high powered attorneys have stepped away from their careers to get to the bottom of this matter. I'm guessing they didn't do this over some partisan BS.

But I could be wrong. Could be that Mueller, and all are easily duped nitwits.

We'll see, eh?

P.S. You may not be aware of this, but merely capitalizing words does not make them true.
as i have said before, this has been investigated for over a year, and again NOTHING has come of the investigation. so what do you think mueller and his are going to find? the same thing every other investigator has found, NOTHING.

but you think there is evidence out there, so where is it? a year into the watergate investigation, there was evidence that nixon was covering up his teams involvement in the break in. stories even documented the evidence.

so where is the evidence of the trump team/russian collusion? even the left wing media has said many times they cant find any evidence, but then they turn around and say that is why they have to continue to investigate the issue, and yet they still find nothing.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:17 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
Are we really to believe that Donald Trump Jr, Jared Kushner, and Paul Manfort were meeting the Russians about adoption policy in the very middle of the presidential campaign? Sorry, that just does not seem to make any sense. I don't believe it for a second. Furthermore, if it really were for such a mundane topic, why was it not disclosed? Something smells fishy here.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:47 PM

252 posts, read 124,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You have forgotten one little thing that we have in our favor...........Donald Trump himself ! We don't have to lift a finger, he will put the nails in his political career ALL BY HIMSELF. Hell, in only 6 months, look at the damage he has done to his image and his credibility. Even his own side is starting to wonder what they should do about him.

Nope, he shoots himself in the foot daily, so we will just sit back and wait.
I see no damage at all. I see the most bills signed of the past 5 presidents,getting rid of regulations strangling the economy,most people working in many many years,exposing the leftist liberal lying media for what it truly is (an arm of the democratic establishment),has started renegotiating NAFTA,pulled us OUT of the TPP which would kill jobs here,I can go on and on but why bother. You base your lies off of the biased lying media and the SAME POLLS that said Clinton was going to win

Old 07-08-2017, 10:51 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
and what is the crime again????...... Trump campaign staff met with an attorney tied to the Kremlin,........SO?

Lets pretend is true which I don't give this media the benefit of the doubt anymore......Washington D.C. are full lawyers and diplomats who have ties with the rest of the world....what is the crime again?

This is how stupid and silly the Russia drama made up by the media and Democrats and anti-Trump haters are.

I guess the next story is someone in the Trump campaign met with a lawyer that knows a lawyer that his brother met Gorbachev in the 80's and shook his hand and talked to Gorbachev several times......LMAO!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies