Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 08:13 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The Russians dangled bait in front of the Trump clan to see if they would bite. It doesn't even matter what was actually said or not said during the meeting--it was a test was to see if Trump could be compromised. And the Trumps proved that they absolutely could be.

Junior is obviously the weak link, the Fredo of the Trump Crime Family, so he was the easy way in, but Kushner jumped right on it as well, proving he's not much smarter. But the Russians got what they wanted--proof that they could easily manipulate the Trumps at will.

The fact that the cult cheers that the White House has been compromised by an unfriendly foreign entity tells us exactly how much they hate their country. There can be no other conclusion. You can't love America while at the same time cheering the growing influence within our highest office by hostile enemies of the state.
Nailed it.

That Republicans are covering up and running interference for this is astounding. It's a high price to pay for those tax cuts.

Old 07-16-2017, 08:27 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
It will be interesting to see the President's role as the investigation moves forward and is finally released. Obviously he knew of this meeting as it involved 3 of the people closest to him and as posted he referenced it in a speech after winning the nomination. So clearly he is lying, again. So just like with Nixon even though he may not have committed a crime the coverup may be the issue he will be dealing with.

Exactly. In addition, he is known to tightly control the approval of expenditures from his campaign funds. And the campaign paid $50k for Junior's attorney fees at least 2 weeks prior to when Trump Sr SAYS he knew about the emails.

Trump is lying when he says he didn't know about the emails until early July.

Mueller's team will prove it. And a lot more.

Last edited by sware2cod; 07-16-2017 at 09:34 AM..

Old 07-16-2017, 08:31 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Exactly. In addition, he is known to tightly control the approval of expenditures from his campaign funds. And the campaign paid $50k for Juniors attorney fees at least 2 weeks prior to when Trump Sr SAYS he knew about the emails.

For Trump lying is as natural as breathing.

Old 07-16-2017, 08:44 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Exactly. In addition, he is known to tightly control the approval of expenditures from his campaign funds. And the campaign paid $50k for Juniors attorney fees at least 2 weeks prior to when Trump Sr SAYS he knew about the emails.

"This is the first I've heard of it," sounds weak when Pence says it and ridiculous when it comes from Trump.

Old 07-16-2017, 08:51 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
No surprise since Obama had a non American father and refused to release his birth certificate.
You are the Poster Girl of Trump supporters . Still pushing false Birther stuff against a fellow American former President. When President Trump asks you to take to the streets will you heed his call?

Old 07-16-2017, 09:20 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times
Quote:
Of course she will. Birthers, by virtue of the fact that they are birthers to begin with, show a demonstrative lack of intelligence or the ability to think for themselves and are therefore easily led. The cult is the perfect example of this truism.
You clearly have no reading comprehension. I did not bring this issue up and I clearly stated many posts back that Obama's birthplace was not an issue to me.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
You are the Poster Girl of Trump supporters . Still pushing false Birther stuff against a fellow American former President. When President Trump asks you to take to the streets will you heed his call?
I haven't pushed any false info.

The other poster who brought this whole issue up posted incomplete info.

The facts are that Obama released a short form birth cert in 2008. When that didn't quell the questions about his birth, he released a certified copy of the original in 2011.

Take to the streets? ROFL........so much drama.

I guess you haven't noticed that most of the people taking to the streets these days are unhinged liberals.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:30 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
But, what about when he said on national tv, my investigators in Hawaii can't believe what they are finding. He sent his own team of investigators to Hawaii to dig up stuff on Obama. Nothing ever came of that, so was he lying. I'm sure if his people was finding something so bad, that they couldn't believe what they were finding, Trump would have gone public with that information.
It was all just another Trump lie.

Lies slide off of the Trump clans' tongue like melted butter. And the lemmings eat it up and regurgitate it in the form of BUT OBAMA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump referenced the coming dirt on Clinton on the very day of the meeting.
Yes, that timeline is quite interesting when you look at it. From the meeting, to the Trump reference, to the RNC and the changing of their platform on Russia/Ukraine, to the actual release of the emails.

I smell more dirt in the air. You know it's coming.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:31 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
You clearly have no reading comprehension. I did not bring this issue up and I clearly stated many posts back that Obama's birthplace was not an issue to me.
Anyone who posts something like this is a birther:

Quote:
No surprise since Obama had a non American father and refused to release his birth certificate.
I know, I know, it's embarrassing to be outed as a birther, but you did it to yourself.

Old 07-16-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Anyone who posts something like this is a birther:

I know, I know, it's embarrassing to be outed as a birther, but you did it to yourself.
Nice job posting stuff out of context to twist someone's words.

How many times do I need to tell you that I do not care and never did about this issue?

Unlike, you though, I can understand why it may have been an issue to other people.

Stop beating a dead horse or start a birther thread if you want to discuss it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies