Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 06:45 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Really? Do you know something that has not been reported?

Yes.

Old 09-06-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotherequickasicould View Post
whereas it looks like the feds do have the goods on don jr.

yes.

Old 09-06-2017, 07:25 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
Sure hope so..... I can't imagine siding with Russia who is supporting the NK regime.... I mean. NK wants to nuke us and the Russians are HELPING them and our president is asking them to spy on us..... Mind boggling. What happened to conservatives. They used to be "Patriots".

Old 09-07-2017, 07:17 AM

3,839 posts, read 3,065,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Sure hope so..... I can't imagine siding with Russia who is supporting the NK regime.... I mean. NK wants to nuke us and the Russians are HELPING them and our president is asking them to spy on us..... Mind boggling. What happened to conservatives. They used to be "Patriots".

And liberals used to be human.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:19 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
What's that supposed to mean?

Old 09-07-2017, 09:28 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Reason No. 1: After over a year long investigation, there is still no evidence of collusion.
On June 3, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump—helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone
======================
On June 3, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:
Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don
=======================
On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:
Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

What's this? And no, most Americans would not take the meeting and would report this to the FBI.
And claiming ignorance or just plain stupidity is not an excuse.

Old 09-07-2017, 09:41 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Maybe they met with the Russian attorney over private business matters ...
donald j. jr's own emails contradict this claim.

Old 09-07-2017, 09:41 AM

8,414 posts, read 7,409,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What's that supposed to mean?
It's dehumanization.

Makes it easier to justify denial of rights and acts of violence or cruelty against the dehumanized.

Old 09-07-2017, 02:12 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Apparently Mueller wants to interview the folks who were on Air Force One with President Trump when the bogus initial statement about Don Jr's meeting with the Russians was crafted. Swirling ever closer to the Great Pumpkin himself.

"Washington (CNN)Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team has approached the White House about interviewing staffers who were aboard Air Force One when the initial misleading statement about Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower was crafted, three sources familiar with the conversations said.

The special counsel's discussions with the White House are the latest indication that Mueller's investigators are interested in the response to the Trump Tower meeting. Mueller wants to know how the statement aboard Air Force One was put together, whether information was intentionally left out and who was involved, two of the sources said.
Mueller's questions could go to the issue of intent and possible efforts to conceal information during an obstruction of justice investigation. The answers to Mueller's questions also could illuminate the level of anxiety surrounding the meeting and the decision-making that followed..."

Exclusive: Mueller seeks interviews with WH staff over Trump Tower meeting statement - CNNPolitics

Ken

Old 09-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Apparently Mueller wants to interview the folks who were on Air Force One with President Trump when the bogus initial statement about Don Jr's meeting with the Russians was crafted. Swirling ever closer to the Great Pumpkin himself.

"Washington (CNN)Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team has approached the White House about interviewing staffers who were aboard Air Force One when the initial misleading statement about Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower was crafted, three sources familiar with the conversations said.

The special counsel's discussions with the White House are the latest indication that Mueller's investigators are interested in the response to the Trump Tower meeting. Mueller wants to know how the statement aboard Air Force One was put together, whether information was intentionally left out and who was involved, two of the sources said.
Mueller's questions could go to the issue of intent and possible efforts to conceal information during an obstruction of justice investigation. The answers to Mueller's questions also could illuminate the level of anxiety surrounding the meeting and the decision-making that followed..."

Exclusive: Mueller seeks interviews with WH staff over Trump Tower meeting statement - CNNPolitics

Ken
I am sure trump will do something to take the heat off himself,fire someone I suppose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies