Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 05:09 PM

16,266 posts, read 10,392,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You mean all 17 of those offices.....??
I have no idea what this means and I really don't care.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:10 PM

5,788 posts, read 5,100,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Who cares. Anyone that is in elected office and some that are running for office meet with representatives from foreign countries.

Maybe they met with the Russian attorney over private business matters that were not tied to the Presidential run and once again who cares?
Maybe they were getting tips on how to beat Hillary? maybe it was this Russian guy that came up with the chant of "Lock her UP!" That could have been the reason she lost?
Keep denying and cover your face with a pillow....try drowning out the ever louder drip of the faucet. Drip, drip, and soon the pipe will burst and where will you go? Down the toilet with all the other trump minion/peons.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:12 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry
So funny watching The Cult try to spin this. Was it illegal to meet? Of course not. But that's not the issue, for months all we heard from Trump, Jr Trump and the entire camp was a complete denial of any knowledge of Russian involvement, Hell Trump has yet to fully acknowledge what is universally concluded by our intelligence community.

These emails completely destroy that narrative. And yes boys and girls that is a very big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I have no idea what this means and I really don't care.
Let me splain it for ya....

The left continued to preach that all 17 of the intelligence agencies concluded that russia had meddled in the election.....when it only turned out to be 3.....

And that's obvious you don't care, you just talk and have zero facts, which your posts prove you have no facts.....you just spew what CNN states....

Old 07-11-2017, 05:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Are you suggesting that I'm advocating invading Russia? Who said anything about invading anyone?

This is not about any other nation, this is about our elections. Try to stay focused.
Apparently if we want to investigate Russia's role in the election ~ this means we want to invade them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I feel somewhere Comey is drinking a Mai Thai and swizzling his stick just chuckling.
I feel like Hillary is doing the same thing.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:15 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It would be very easy for tRump and his inner circle to put the Russiagate scandal to rest if they're truly innocent, as they keep claiming.

Cooperate with the investigators and come clean. Tell it all. If there's nothing to hide, then the whole affair gets put behind them and they can move on.

Instead their approach to it is: deny, lie and deflect

With each new revelation it's shown that tRump has been lying about every aspect of the case.

He's scared. Only he knows what's so terrifying.

So far.

Stay tuned, boys and girls. This thing is barely warming up but it might well get to a boil.

John McCain said today that this is just another shoe dropping, and that there will be many more shoes dropping in the coming days and weeks. It makes you wonder what's going on inside the GOP. Obviously they know more than we do.

5,277 posts, read 2,797,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya Says She Didn't Give Trump Jr. Info on Clinton - NBC News

Same link as above....

There ya go lefties....what is it? You cannot have it both way....you believe that clinton talked about grandchildren and not anything about hillary, you know in the plane....

Well, this is the so called collusion woman....do you take her for her word, an do you believe the words of the guy who was impeached?
Yes I do take her word. She probably didn't have the dirt on Clinton.

I am reminded of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

"How do you do
I see you've met my, faithful, handyman
He's just a little brought down
'Cause when you knocked
He thought you were the candyman"

The Candyman is slang for the drug dealer.

Donny JR thought he was finally in front of an official representative of the Russian government and was prepared to sell his sole to so his father could defeat Clinton.

It is called high treason.

Do you not see that?

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Apparently if we want to investigate Russia's role in the election ~ this means we want to invade them.
Hillary said she wanted to shoot their planes down. Where do you suppose that would lead?

Old 07-11-2017, 05:16 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
What is ironic is that the Trump team was so excited about Hillary's emails, and now it might be that Donnie's emails are going to come back and bite them in the behind ! How do you like emails now, Mr. Trump ?

This is getting REALLY good.
Indeed! Donnie and Donnie Jr were so EXCITED to talk about emails!

I guess they are thrilled that Karma came around to talk about THEIR emails.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:18 PM

8,493 posts, read 4,550,068 times
The emails to Jr. involving the offer to help the Trump campaign by supplying the Russian Government's dirt on Hillary Clinton have a possible tie directly to Donald J Trump:

"I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultrasensitive so wanted to send to you first"

The Rhona in question is none other than Trump's personal secretary Rhona Graff. It was well known by those that had dealings with DJT that she was the conduit to get information to him.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:19 PM

736 posts, read 353,141 times
Until the Russian investigation is concluded all these accusation have no credibility that attempt to directly link President Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies