Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 10:46 AM

17,988 posts, read 27,444,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Does this surprises anyone?

Comey

Add to this the Dems setup a fake Russia meeting to try and snare Jared. Man I wish I was on the committee investigating this. My guess whose going down?

Loretta Lynch
Comey (he may get off for turning on them)
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton (the tarmac meeting)
Susan Rice
Debbie Schultz
Obama (he will be the last to go down)

They set this up to take down trump and used their powerful positions to do it. My guess, the Russian hacks never happened at the DNC or it was the CIA using their tools that left foot prints as if Russia was there.

Anyone notice how quiet the liberals are right now.

Pop corn! Get your popcorn here!

I've been right so far so let's see how long I continue to bat 1000 😊

I really really really hope Sessions is investigating the Clinton Foundation as a RICO! That would clean the swamp totally out !!
How does Comey try and pull off not knowing what "([*\C/*])" means? That's a whole lotta queasy feeling for him right there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2017, 10:56 AM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Justice is not blind, NOTHING will happen to any of them who broke the laws.......I guarantee it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies