Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 08:17 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
I always get enjoyment reading the actual context of these knee jerk reactions.

This was awarded to them due to unlawful arrests. Not because of an activist judge.
When did protesting on a freeway become unlawful?

Old 07-12-2017, 09:26 PM

316 posts, read 214,516 times
I'm a non Trump supporter and tired of all the over the top PC. Criticism of BLM isn't equal to racism and I'm glad C-D leaves it up..
Rioting is never justifiable. I would say MLK would be against burning buildings that owners worked hard to build. Not all business owners are mega millionaires,a and even so it does more harm. RIoting puts innocent workers out of jobs for weeks.THe issue is BLM makes it one sided about the cops improving but nothing about improving their own race.

I want my records expunged,for free Oh wait I don't have any.

Old 07-13-2017, 05:06 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddma View Post
I'm a non Trump supporter and tired of all the over the top PC. Criticism of BLM isn't equal to racism and I'm glad C-D leaves it up..
Rioting is never justifiable. I would say MLK would be against burning buildings that owners worked hard to build. Not all business owners are mega millionaires,a and even so it does more harm. RIoting puts innocent workers out of jobs for weeks.THe issue is BLM makes it one sided about the cops improving but nothing about improving their own race.

I want my records expunged,for free Oh wait I don't have any.
I believe it fair to say that you and many others are the same just on the opposite side. We see it here all the time.

Old 07-13-2017, 05:48 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equal-Opp. View Post
Money will never bring their love one back and to add fuel to fire the murderer gets away with it. Praying God keeps BLACK LIVES MATTER alive and strong. Keep bringing awareness to the this injustice and struggles of this nation.
BLM is a terrorist organization.

If trump supporters carried banners and shouted the same call to kill, the media and the political opposition would call for his arrest for inciting violence. Any 'victims' would then sue Trump for the death of their loved ones.

In a double standard, the media allows BLM legitimacy along with last years crop of dem pres candidates, the CBC and the former prez.

Even the name BLM is a slight of hand. It protects against anyone saying they are against saving 'black lives'. Imagine that.

The name BLM is also a false flag and recruiting tool for people who just embrace the saving black lives and unaware BLM has no interest in saving black lives.

Talk about science deniers, BLM denies the thouands of black lives lost to B on B murders and focuses on the miniscule percent of black lives taken by cops. They resort to lies, ignorance and mass hysteria compliments of the media and politiciians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies