Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 03:47 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,310,077 times

Advertisements

Liberals on here have no clue who trump voters and why they voted for him, they think there are 63 million rural working class white men, bikers, redneck and miltary guys and thats who voted for trump.

Go back and look at this sub forum for months before the election, people were living in a dream world then and they are living in a dream world now. People just knew hillary was going to win, the media had assured them

Old 07-11-2017, 03:54 PM

11,113 posts, read 7,851,352 times
LOL.... Pot meet kettle.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:54 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,531,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Not all liberals are poor, that is a right wing talking point. I am middle class and a liberal, if you asked me to serve you or wash your car, I would laugh. My father (RIP) was a business owner of his own software company and wait for it....liberal.
The democrat party isn't interested in you or your daddy. Only Mac daddy and the poor. They did nothing in the last campaign to address the concerns of the middle class and their policy's have greatly harmed the poor. Even they admit that. By speaking out about success you are not like the ones mentioned, the good liberals, who keep their mouth shut. Clearly you seem to be like many who have broken the mold and have your seat at the table of elites. You should be respected and are by conservatives. Maybe someday the democrats will respect you too. Many liberals voted for Trump or he couldn't have been elected. Again !!! I love liberals. Why wouldn't I ?

Old 07-11-2017, 04:03 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,565,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I agree. This place has changed. It's become a cesspool of angry Trump supporters who don't believe in facts or rational debate. If it makes their Dear Leader appear in a negative light, they're against it - no matter what the reality may be.

I agree with that as well. They even dismiss the popular vote totals, twisting the numbers by saying that Clinton only won the popular vote because of California, as if the largest state in the country doesn't matter. In their opinion, the only "real Americans" are people who live in states that voted for Trump.
What supposed "facts" are Trump supporters not believing in? So far, the only things I hear from radical left wingers is feelings and wishes and hateful opinions. Lets be clear, When Obama did something its was cool, when Trump does the exact same thing, he is a hate filled monster. Selective outrage is what makes debate impossible.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:07 PM

1,581 posts, read 1,962,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Search this forum. There was a thread approx 1-2 months ago about paid posters. It had many links to sign up and also many comments on how to identify paid posters. It's a good thread.
I was part of that thread, and I'm paid $10 per post by a Conservative PAC after the identified me as being an "Influencer." I don't post a lot, but when I want a special dress shirt, etc. I'll post 10 times. It's a really neat way to make some extra money.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
This is an unambiguous statement that those who voted against republicans are not part of America.
I disagree.
The ones who voted against Trump are Americans and they represent failure bigly. America has always need winners and losers. The losers are more numerous thus the popular vote distracts them from winning the real prize. American needs losers. Its not in serious dispute politically. We have them after every election as it was designed. It doesn't mean they should quit and roll over and cry but they should continue to improve and maybe become winners. They aren't going in that direction yet. Hope is eternal and there is that.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:10 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,373,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Liberals on here have no clue ...
Many Democrats that post here aren't liberals. They are moderate Democrats...more to the center. So when you talk about liberals, you are only talking about a subset of the Democrats.

Fox likes to call all Democrats "liberals", as if it's a bad word. But in reality, only approx 42% of Democrats are liberal Democrats.

Democratic voters increasingly embrace the ‘liberal’ label

Old 07-11-2017, 04:11 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,048,516 times
So liberals, how are you planning to win in the next elections?

Old 07-11-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
So liberals, how are you planning to win in the next elections?
We have surveillance teams out now looking for the signs !!!
They haven't put down the coloring books and play doo or emerged from the safe spaces. Even bears don't hibernate this long, so its kind of weird, but we can hope. Hope always sells.

Old 07-11-2017, 04:19 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,069,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
They do not argue in good faith. They pretend not to believe negative information about the President and his associates, but the truth is, they simply don't care. They do not hold this administration to ANY standards of propriety. They simply hate liberals. Debate is impossible.
I wouldn't say 'Trump supporters.'

There's more nuance than that. You can, broadly speaking, split them into two categories. There's Cult 45, as I call them, which is as you describe, then there's the rest. The rest are generally able to listen to reason and have respectful disagreement and honest debate. They can see Trump's shortcomings and still defend him on where they think he excels, which is entirely valid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies