Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 09:53 AM

19,590 posts, read 12,196,385 times

Advertisements

Don't feel sorry for him. No one felt sorry for Mel Gibson after his incident.

Drunken tirades reflect real thoughts and feelings. It doesn't just come out of nowhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 09:57 AM

78,271 posts, read 60,492,074 times
Maybe he can form a support group with Mel, Alec Baldwin and Charlie Sheen.

Seriously though, hope the guy makes the right turn and ends up getting to a good place like Robert Downey Jr.

Old 07-13-2017, 09:58 AM

25,667 posts, read 18,758,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
So he's pissed, but I didn't hear any n word? Calling a guy a bit%65ch isn't racist, homey. You're just jealous of liberals because they are more successful than most of you trumpeters.
If this kind of behavior is what you call "success," what does that say about you?

Old 07-13-2017, 10:09 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,387,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Don't feel sorry for him. No one felt sorry for Mel Gibson after his incident.

Drunken tirades reflect real thoughts and feelings. It doesn't just come out of nowhere.
Mel Gibson actually had two major incidents-rants-etc.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:11 AM

19,590 posts, read 12,196,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Maybe he can form a support group with Mel, Alec Baldwin and Charlie Sheen.

Seriously though, hope the guy makes the right turn and ends up getting to a good place like Robert Downey Jr.
Shia Lebeouf is no Robert Downey, Jr.

I hope he just stops getting jobs and goes away. He has always rubbed me the wrong way and now I know why. It isn't like this is the first time, and he has threatened and assaulted innocent people even when sober. It is wrong to keep giving him work, he should be uninsurable.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:19 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,639,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
This summarizes white celebrity liberalism to to a great extent, you have a pampered celebrity going on a racist tirade at a black cop, tells him he hates trump and calls him an idiot and dumb for arresting him. This is why alot of right wing blacks like black muslims, black nationalists etc hate white liberals. Many white libs are very exploitative and very racist despite the virtue signaling

'I got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with, you stupid b****!': Bodycam video captures Shia LaBeouf's

Foul-mouth tirade: Once inside a police cruiser, LaBeouf unleashes a stream of verbal abuse directed at the officers, calling one a 'dumb b****' and 'dumb f**"

'you got a president that don't give a s*** about you, and you're stuck in a police force that don't give a f*** about you, so you wanna arrest white people who give a f***, who ask for cigarettes?’

The incensed actor then retches up the vitriol, declaring: ‘I came up to you trying to be nice, you stupid b****, I came up to you asking for a cigarette, you dumb f***. Why would I ask for a cigarette if I was racist, you stupid b****?’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx4VjEW1A0A
It's annoying when undersized, no-talent, athletic rejects like that act invincible when they are drunk. Should put him in a one-on-one blocking drill with the top college linemen who, despite their size and mass, can still run a 40 yard dash well under 5 seconds.
WATCH: 271-Pound Defensive Lineman Charles Tapper Breaks NFL Combine Record With a 4.59 40-Yard Dash | STACK

Or put the loudmouth in the MMA cage with top UFC fighters. Shia would just get annihilated. In the lighter weight divisions he would be too slow with no takedown defense. In the heavier weight classes he would be too small and slow with no reach advantage. Go figure.
Fighter Rankings | UFC ®

Old 07-16-2017, 02:34 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,103,414 times
He's an alcoholic, and he's clearly "blackout" drunk.

Rather than criticize him or make this political, all I'll do is wish him the best and hope he gets help for his addiction.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:47 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,217,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
He's an alcoholic, and he's clearly "blackout" drunk.

Rather than criticize him or make this political, all I'll do is wish him the best and hope he gets help for his addiction.
Agreed. And, I'm not even particularly a fan of his.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies