Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 04:39 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,137,473 times

Advertisements

Never in my wildest dreams would I think I would see the day when Americans would yawn and say ho hum...........

Or when Americans would get wet pants giddy... about a President who has 1. no experience 2. no class 3. no historical knowledge 4. colludes with our enemies 5. lies like a rug 6. appoints family members to high posts 7. and is proud of ignorance, stupidity, and duping the public.

Well, change 6 to "appoints unqualified persons just to right wrongs from the past."

Like in 2008
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 07:02 PM

34,002 posts, read 17,035,093 times
I am not surprised the snowflakes can't take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

Old 07-14-2017, 09:15 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr5 View Post
Never in my wildest dreams would I think I would see the day when Americans would yawn and say ho hum...........

Or when Americans would get wet pants giddy... about a President who has 1. no experience 2. no class 3. no historical knowledge 4. colludes with our enemies 5. lies like a rug 6. appoints family members to high posts 7. and is proud of ignorance, stupidity, and duping the public.

Well, change 6 to "appoints unqualified persons just to right wrongs from the past."

Like in 2008
Quote:
1. no experience
Obama?

Quote:
2. no class
Obama-nasty hip hop parties in the WH, inviting illegal aliens in the WH, over 100 visits from racist Al Sharpton into the oval office

Quote:
3. no historical knowledge
Obama? Says he visited 57 states, claimed the US constitution was written 2000 years ago (and he is supposed to be a constitutional scholar!)

Quote:
4. colludes with our enemies
Obama-Visits Chavez, Castro, handshakes and assurances that the US will kow-tow to their demands

Quote:
5. lies like a rug
Obama-"You can keep you Doctor"

Quote:
6. appoints family members to high posts
So...its not illegal

Quote:
7. and is proud of ignorance, stupidity, and duping the public.
Obama through and through..for 8 years

Old 07-14-2017, 09:28 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Republicans shocked that Democrats are giving it back to them after the way they treated Obama? They wanted this, they asked for this and they are getting this. I hope every single day Trump's in office, he is angry that people are not bowing down to him the way he wants. We'll have to figure out how to get all the cheap gold plating out of the White House bathrooms when he leaves.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Republicans shocked that Democrats are giving it back to them after the way they treated Obama? .
We will offer you this song to soothe those bitter feelings from getting crushed in '16:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rkNBH5fbMk

Old 07-14-2017, 09:34 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Republicans shocked that Democrats are giving it back to them after the way they treated Obama? They wanted this, they asked for this and they are getting this. I hope every single day Trump's in office, he is angry that people are not bowing down to him the way he wants. We'll have to figure out how to get all the cheap gold plating out of the White House bathrooms when he leaves.
It took Trump 3 months to get the stench of pot smoke, cigarette burns, and BBQ rib stains out of the carpet and drapes after O'racist was kicked out of the White House

Old 07-14-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
We will offer you this song to soothe those bitter feelings from getting crushed in '16:
I may not like Trump in office but I enjoy giving it back to Republicans so sad that Trump's approval has never even reached 50% the entire time he's been in office. He has the worst approval in history. History! On top of that, with all the things Trump and the Republican party has done, basically Democrats can do anything, absolutely anything, and it won't touch what Trump and his family and cohorts have done. Any time a Republican tries to complain, we'll just smile and say, "But it was fine when it was Trump so settle down and be quiet."

Old 07-14-2017, 09:35 PM

That's nice. I love that our 45th POTUS is Donald J. Trump.

MAGA

Old 07-14-2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
That's nice. I love that our 45th POTUS is Donald J. Trump.

MAGA
I love that he represents the Republican Party and the Republican Party will never be able to wash him off.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:43 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I know many people can't deal with losing but never in my wildest dreams could have thought that the left has such issues with losing an election to someone that outsmarted them while using the same means that the left had and could have used!

Social Media!

The left has all these BS excuses that makes them look so bad and all for losing an election due to having a bad candidate on their side, having had eight years of having a President who didn't care about the majority of the country who are paying taxes, having put a bad health care bill through the throats of tax payers and causing people with health care to no longer afford to see a doctor or keep their doctor!

Being insured meant not able to use it due to high deductibles etc.

Is the left really surprised or just trying to blame the one who was so smart to use the gap that the left created and was blinded to see!
Honestly, if any other republican would have won it wouldn't be a problem. I am pretty shocked at those who voted for Trump to be the nominee though. Don't blame the left for you voting for him because you had plenty of choices. Now your guy and his administration are under investigation. Do you understand what this new healthcare plan republicans are trying to push on us. Trump has no idea what's in it. All he cares about is winning. If it passes, you can take the basic plan which basically covers nothing. So if you need surgery or someone in your family needs chemo, then you are on your own because your basic plan won't cover the cost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies