Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 03:36 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times

Advertisements

Glad you asked.

It's called "We want to know the truth."

Sorry that you don't and want to lie and obstruct like a good Trumper.

I don't know if it's illegal, collusion, etc. - that's up to Mueller and team to ascertain. What I do know is that Trump has repeatedly been caught lying to us and trying to obstruct the truth from coming out. So the more he says "oh, it's nothing; it's a witch hunt; stop asking questions", the more I DEMAND to know. Because I don't trust his fat ass further than I could throw it.

If he wants to end this, then he could start by being honest and forthcoming about ALL the contacts his people have been having with Russians during campaign, etc.

Old 07-12-2017, 03:57 PM

1,194 posts, read 726,424 times
Quote:
If he wants to end this, then he could start by being honest and forthcoming about ALL the contacts his people have been having with Russians during campaign, etc.
Honest about what...a witch hunt...it seems like liberals don't believe in election results unless they're the victors...

Old 07-12-2017, 04:02 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
How so?
Well, for one thing, he trusts what Putin says over the intelligence findings of his own country.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:03 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Honest about what...a witch hunt...it seems like liberals don't believe in election results unless they're the victors...
Even the new FBI director and some of those on the right are saying this is not a witch hunt.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:05 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,937,246 times
Quote:
As though Putin is the only dictator in the world. See the following video with Tucker Carlson get into a heated exchange with Ralph Peters. I almost thought the two would come to blows. Are these people mad they want a world war with russia. I just don't understand why all of sudden Putin has become the worlds boogey man...I just don't get it!!

Fox News analyst to Tucker Carlson: You sound like a Nazi apologist | TheHill
I would say that you are being disingenuous, but given the general quality of your posts, I don't know if you're bright enough to be disingenuous. You really need to watch something other than Fox. I know the thought of weaning yourself off being spoonfed propaganda is terrifying for you, so you are highly unlikely to click on some other channel, no matter what.

If you want to be an apologist for Russia, that's your problem. I imagine that if Trump decided to break with the republican party and form the Communist Party of the United States with himself as head and the crown passing to Donald Jr., you and the rest of Trump's cores would dash right down and change your party affiliation to Communist without even thinking twice about it. Sic transit gloria mundi.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:09 PM

9,419 posts, read 11,166,375 times
Quote:
As though Putin is the only dictator in the world. See the following video with Tucker Carlson get into a heated exchange with Ralph Peters. I almost thought the two would come to blows. Are these people mad they want a world war with russia. I just don't understand why all of sudden Putin has become the worlds boogey man...I just don't get it!!

Fox News analyst to Tucker Carlson: You sound like a Nazi apologist | TheHill
Lou Dobbs and Peters went at it some months ago, I haven't seen Ralphie since. No loss.

"Liberals" is the new word for communist cell operators, conscious or not conscious. We're watching a slow-roll commie revolution. If you've read much about life in commie countries, it's quite depressing and no other opinions allowed. The Soviets were fond of sending dissidents to psychiatric hospitals where they were medicated until there was no grey matter left. Chairman Mao just rounded up tens of millions and killed them.

So it makes sense that today's "liberals" would love Mao T-shirts, Che too, he loved murder and mayhem and concentration camps like his buddy Fidel.

What's called "liberal" is actually a thought disorder. Their behavior is very much like angry uninformed cliquish kids age 10-15. Good Old Uncle Joe was sending Amerika cells here for decades, they have multiplied like cockroaches.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:11 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Well, for one thing, he trusts what Putin says over the intelligence findings of his own country.
Considering how unreliable they have been, you can't blame him for that. All of this started when Obama did not inform us all about what Russia was doing. Obama is always loyal to the Democrats before he is concerned with the American public. Twice we have been ill informed for political reasons. Makes you wonder why Trump and not the Democrats are being investigated.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:12 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Glad you asked.

I don't know if it's illegal, collusion, etc. - that's up to Mueller and team to ascertain. What I do know is that Trump has repeatedly been caught lying to us and trying to obstruct the truth from coming out. So the more he says "oh, it's nothing; it's a witch hunt; stop asking questions", the more I DEMAND to know. Because I don't trust his fat ass further than I could throw it.

All of that would sound well and good if the same had been applied to Obama or Clinton, but it wasn't. Obama lied about the $400 million to Iran, Obamacare, and here's a good one, the illegal surveillance of Americans.

During the Obama years, the National Security Agency intentionally and routinely intercepted and reviewed communications of American citizens in violation of the Constitution and of court-ordered guidelines implemented pursuant to federal law. The unlawful surveillance appears to have been a massive abuse of the government’s foreign-intelligence-collection authority, carried out for the purpose of monitoring the communications of Americans in the United States. While aware that it was going on for an extensive period of time, the administration failed to disclose its unlawful surveillance of Americans until late October 2016, when the administration was winding down and the NSA needed to meet a court deadline in order to renew various surveillance authorities under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

Read more at: NSA Illegal Surveillance of Americans -- Obama Administration Abuse & FISA Court Response | National Review

The hysteria displayed by the left and establishment is over the top, and frankly most people are sick of it. They need to quit taking recesses and do what they were hired for; all of them.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:13 PM

9,419 posts, read 11,166,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Glad you asked.

You do know that the Clintoons were in bed with Ivan for a long long time before Trump came along.

"Collusion" is not a crime.

If you can think, think who you'd rather have as POTUS: a communist cell member who hates America and has already sold out uranium to Russia and whose foundation accepted millions from Russia and other non-friends, and whose dear husband accepted millions more in "speech fees," or an actual patriotic American and who is therefore reviled among the PC crowd who hate America with a passion.

It's not difficult to figure out.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:14 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
[quote=fordtrucks;48816064]As though Putin is the only dictator in the world. See the following video with Tucker Carlson get into a heated exchange with Ralph Peters. I almost thought the two would come to blows. Are these people mad they want a world war with russia. I just don't understand why all of sudden Putin has become the worlds boogey man...I just don't get it!!/QUOTE]

Lets see if I can educate you,maybe read this link and study some of the information and it could help you understand what everyone else all ready knows.

https://qz.com/862764/heres-a-list-o...putins-russia/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies