U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the Machine Gun Resistry be opened to include Machine Guns manufactured after May 1986
Yes the Machine Gun Resistry should be opened up to Machines made after May of 1986. 30 75.00%
No the Machine Gun Resistry should be remain closed Machines made after May of 1986. 7 17.50%
Yes But at an addition cost of say $1000 2 5.00%
Don't care either way. 3 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM

751 posts, read 431,122 times

Advertisements

Final Poll results

Yes the Machine Gun Registry should be opened up to Machines made after May of 1986. 30 Voted Yes to = 75.00%
No the Machine Gun Registry should be remain closed Machines made after May of 1986. 7 voted No to = 17.50%
Yes But at an addition cost of say $1000 2 Voted Yes but at additional cost to = 5.00%
Don't care either way. 3 voted they did not care either way to = 7.50%

It was good to see 75% of those that voted were in favor of the Machine Gun registry being opened up to Machine Guns made after May of 1986
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM

17,103 posts, read 11,661,981 times
Good post, but you realize the field day the liberal media would have with this? Then again, it would be great entertainment, with more videos a la Kevin Deleon. BTW I have noticed his name coming up in the national press lately. Believe it or not, he's evidently considered to be a rising star among California Democrats.
Kevin de León personifies the Trump resistance. He should run for governor - LA Times

I would like to see the GOP start w/ legalization of suppressors, and some form of cross-state concealed carry. I don't believe I would buy a full-auto even if I could. IMO for the most part, they just tear big holes in the air and waste perfectly good ammunition.

Old Today, 12:06 AM

751 posts, read 431,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Good post, but you realize the field day the liberal media would have with this? Then again, it would be great entertainment, with more videos a la Kevin Deleon. BTW I have noticed his name coming up in the national press lately. Believe it or not, he's evidently considered to be a rising star among California Democrats.
Kevin de León personifies the Trump resistance. He should run for governor - LA Times

I would like to see the GOP start w/ legalization of suppressors, and some form of cross-state concealed carry. I don't believe I would buy a full-auto even if I could. IMO for the most part, they just tear big holes in the air and waste perfectly good ammunition.

I agree with you, at the current prices of a Fully Automatic rifle, I can not afford it. But if the prices were able to come down to say even double what the current market is for the Civilian counterpart of the common military rifles, I would give serious consideration to buying one.

At this point I will just have to settle for the Semi-Automatic rifles and a little better with the accuracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies