Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump jr. an idiot?
Yes 72 74.23%
No 25 25.77%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 01:31 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,987,444 times

Advertisements

Like father, like son.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 01:48 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Chuck...they don't get maturity as relates to politics...
Having deliberately voted in amateurs, you're now using their lack of experience as an excuse for their ineptness. I can't figure out whether you were trusting beginner's luck to somehow save the nation, or whether you simply felt that the nation would be better off if led by people who learn the entire job as they go. Can't say I much respect either stance.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:00 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Chuck...they don't get maturity as relates to politics...besides even assuming some do, it is important to attack your opponent when you cannot figure out how to win an election. You know.
What are you talking about? Of course they mature at politics, how can they not? You start learning the system how it works, how you can manipulate the system and so on....

Did you not mature from when you were a driver of age 16 or do you still have the same skills as you were when you were 16?

Quote:
Macron is married to his mother, btw. Brigitte is 64 years old. That is the background to Trump's comment about what 'good shape' she is in. I too hear it often. Man, I cannot believe you are that old. From women and men.

Put another way, He's in great shape, for his age. Folks need to have a good colonic.
O.K...and?

Old 07-14-2017, 04:01 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
He certainly serves as an example of youthful naiveté. It is the generalized disease of the young, regardless of political conviction. Very few avoid it. My friends and I did not. We often chuckle, sometimes regret that time.
Aren't we full of PC now?

Youthful naiveté MY FOOT.

Don Jr is a liar, a crook, a con man and DUMBASS just like his daddy.

Next thing you know we will have the "it's not my fault that I'm stupid" defense.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Most on the right have stated the very thing....the left just does not want to hear it....

What he did was stupid...I think he admitted that...
Not so fast.

It's a drip, drip, drip. He needs to stand up, BE A MAN, and say this is what happened. All of it.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Isn't Don, Jr supposed to be the smartest of the Trump kids? If that is the case, what does that say about Eric!
I think the smartest one is Ivanka. That's the one he keeps close to him. He knows the other two are dumbasses.

Miss Karma gave Donald, the misogynist, a smart daughter and two stupid sons.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Penalty for what? Being stupid and drug through the dirt, I absolutely agree 100%.

Collusion and or treason, not a chance....again, do you know the definition of both and would what Jr. did hold up to either of them?
How can you say not a chance? You weren't there. You don't know these people. They're lying/hiding stuff from their lawyers and they're not listening either.

They keep hiding stuff. How can you carry water for dishonest people?

Oh and BTW, it is dragged through the dirt.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:37 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Not so fast.

It's a drip, drip, drip. He needs to stand up, BE A MAN, and say this is what happened. All of it.
He did, so did the lady....you don't believe people words? I bet you believed slick willie and his excuse when he got off that plane with the head of the DOJ.....Grandchildren.....yes...sure....

Old 07-14-2017, 04:44 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
In the realm of politics, he is new.....I cannot believe that this has to be explained to the left....crap never mind...I forgot....it is the left....
Just because a person is new to politics doesn't mean they don't know right from wrong. I cannot believe that this has to be explained to the right.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:47 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
yes he is, but he doesnt work for the government, hes a private citzen, he can be as stupid as he wants, he can talk to whoever he wants. He not part of government
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies