Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 08:40 AM

810 posts, read 667,681 times

Advertisements

With all the people immigrating to the US I think it would be helpful to lay down some characteristics should they choose to join the Democratic Party. Here are a few to get the party started

1. (The most important) Donald Trump is the devil. We don't sleep until he's impeached.
2. If something offends us it MUST go away! No exceptions!! In the event our oppressors don't make the offending issue disappear we should retreat to an area of like minded people called a "safe space".
3. If you are offended by something you are RIGHT.
2. Anyone that supports Trump (we refuse to call him president because he's NOT our president!) is either a racist, bigot, misogynist, or homophobe.
3. Only listen to liberal news sources with liberal agendas. Fortunately for us, they are not hard to find.
4. Obama was the best president of all time. Hillary was supposed to be his legitimate replacement
5. Conservatives or anyone that doesn't agree with us can be split into 4 categories: mysoginist, racists, bigots, and homophobes. More on those below:
A. If somebody doesn't agree with you by default they are a bigot.
B. If they don't like seeing BLM block interstates they are a racist.
C. If they support secure borders they are a racist.
D. If you disagree with "Hollywood so white" you are a racist.
E. Many American symbols are offensive to Muslims. If you disagree with burning the flag (which is our
right!!) then you're a racist . probably a bigot too
F. If you support the police you are racist and probably bigot too.
G. If you don't want men in the little girl's room you are a homophobe.
H. Anybody that laughed at the woman's march is a misogynist.
I. If you disagree with able body unemployed that choose to live off of welfare you are a bigot.
J. If someone accuses us of a double standard, use one of the above 4 labels.
6. Christmas is offensive to Muslims. Always say Happy Holidays. (Never say "one nation under God" or "In God we trust". "Holiday tree" must be used instead of Christmas tree) If you MUST, at least say "x-mas"
7. When in doubt on how to respond to world events check out Huffington Post or MSNBC. They will tell us how to feel.
8. Listen to Oprah, movie stars, and female celebrities often. They embody all of America and know what's best for the country.

I know I'm missing a ton. Feel free to add

Old 07-14-2017, 08:42 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,433,756 times
Do you feel better now?

Old 07-14-2017, 08:44 AM

18,492 posts, read 9,161,666 times
Liberals ruin everything they touch. They give my hard earned tax dollars to lazy people and want to teach homosexuality to my children.

Old 07-14-2017, 08:44 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Thank you for speaking for me and defining me. Now you?

Old 07-14-2017, 09:53 AM

810 posts, read 667,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
..They give my hard earned tax dollars to lazy people...
It's our responsibility to work for those who don't want to

Old 07-14-2017, 09:56 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
With all the people immigrating to the US I think it would be helpful to lay down some characteristics should they choose to join the Democratic Party. Here are a few to get the party started

1. (The most important) Donald Trump is the devil. We don't sleep until he's impeached.
2. If something offends us it MUST go away! No exceptions!! In the event our oppressors don't make the offending issue disappear we should retreat to an area of like minded people called a "safe space".
2. Anyone that supports Trump (we refuse to call him president because he's NOT our president!) is either a racist, bigot, misogynist, or homophobe.
3. Only listen to liberal news sources with liberal agendas. Fortunately for us, they are not hard to find.
4. Obama was the best president of all time. Hillary was supposed to be his legitimate replacement
5. Conservatives or anyone that doesn't agree with us can be split into 4 categories: mysoginist, racists, bigots, and homophobes. More on those below:
E. Many American symbols are offensive to Muslims. If you disagree with burning the flag (which is our
I. If you disagree with able body unemployed that choose to live off of welfare you are a bigot.
6. Christmas is offensive to Muslims. Always say Happy Holidays. (Never say "one nation under God" or "In God we trust". "Holiday tree" must be used instead of Christmas tree) If you MUST, at least say "x-mas"
7. When in doubt on how to respond to world events check out Huffington Post or MSNBC. They will tell us how to feel.
8. Listen to Oprah, movie stars, and female celebrities often. They embody all of America and know what's best for the country.

I'm liberal, and sadly, this is true of the way liberals are behaving these days. Awesome post! Hahah.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:58 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:

Great post.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:02 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:

Bull poop post.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:08 AM

1,400 posts, read 863,754 times
9. Groupthink is mandatory. It's bigoted to think for yourself.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:08 AM

8,484 posts, read 6,891,592 times
That feeling when you've been constipated and have a bowel movement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies