Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 04:30 PM

4,511 posts, read 5,048,411 times

Advertisements

What exactly was done with Russian Collusion?

Exactly what the Dems found, NOTHING !

Old 07-14-2017, 04:31 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
it's like intent no longer matters..whatever mental gymnastics they can work themselves through so that Daddy can't be wrong.....if Hillary had done 10% of this there would be impeachment trails already ongoing...but Daddy tells them it's ok to be ignorant and they are better than brown people so he can't ever be wrong....b/c you know it's #Winning when Trump does it.
Please, comey threw intent out the window with hillary....

ANY other person with those charges against them would have been under the jail....

WOW...the race card....how leftist of you....I expect nothing less from the left.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:33 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,779,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Please, comey threw intent out the window with hillary....

ANY other person with those charges against them would have been under the jail....

WOW...the race card....how leftist of you....I expect nothing less from the left.
But...but..Hillary! Benghazi! Seth Rich! UFOs!
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
the lady lawyer didn't need to have intent, she's not the one being investigated. It's Jr's intent - he THOUGHT he was getting dirt and was doing a little happy dance about it. If he was disappointed, that's besides the point.

Besides, he wasn't disappointed, or Daddy wouldn't have gone on the tweeter machine and started tweeting about Clinton's 33,000 emails for the very first time within minutes of the meeting.
So, what laws did he break....even if he was doing the happy dance? Nobody can honestly answer this, can you?

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I'm still trying to understand the old charges Trump faced when he was accused of Russian Collusion in the election and now we have his son being accused.

I think the Trump collusion theory has proved to be a big fat nothing so now the Lefty media is moving on to his son.

What exactly are they saying that he got from the Russians that he could have possibly used to get his Dad elected?

Did the Russians give him notes on how to Beat Hillary?

Did they have Hillary's campaign playbook that they found on her private server?

Did the Russians have black mail material that they passed on to Jr. that they then used to threaten Hillary with which made her stop campaigning? She did have days when she disappeared from the public.

Is there a politician or anyone who is in competition with someone not jump at the chance to get some dirt on their opponent?
There is no doubt that if someone called Hillary before the election and told her that they had some good dirt on Trump that she would say "When and Where can we meet and how much is this going to cost me".

I think in the end we will see that this new Russian collusion outrage is a big nothing burger but it sure makes for good press.

If you can enlighten me as to what could have been passed along to Trump or Trump Jr. that would have helped them to win let me know.
Shhhh... The GOP is working on its backdoor healthcare deal... RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
But...but..Hillary! Benghazi! Seth Rich! UFOs!
LOL
Yea...don't like your own leftist crap thrown right back at ya? TO bad...suck it up....

BUt maybe you can step up for the left, nobody else can....what laws did Jr. break? DO tell....

Old 07-14-2017, 04:35 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Nothing was done, but it sure helps the ratings, according to CNN.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:37 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,779,493 times
Quote:
Yea...don't like your own leftist crap thrown right back at ya? TO bad...suck it up....

BUt maybe you can step up for the left, nobody else can....what laws did Jr. break? DO tell....
I'm not a prosecutor or a lawyer and I am not in possession of all the facts around the possible crime.
But I'm sure someone who is will be getting back to Cult 45 very soon with an update.

Old 07-14-2017, 04:43 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
So, what laws did he break....even if he was doing the happy dance? Nobody can honestly answer this, can you?
52 U.S.C. §30121(a)(1)-(2)

It's against the law to solicit or accept campaign donation including in kind donations from foreigners. The Trump team wants to categorize it as "opposition research." Well, information has a dollar value - just check how much campaigns pay for research.

And I've already answered this question here on CD, and there are plenty of examples all over the place in the media of people answering this question.

Maybe there will be other laws implicated as well, as more information is developed during the investigation, but this is a specific law that has been broken based on Donald Trump Jr's own admissions. So don't pretend that no one can answer this question.

And a complaint has already been filed with the FEC about it.

Watchdog groups file complaint with FEC accusing Donald Trump Jr. of breaking campaign finance law | PBS NewsHour

Old 07-14-2017, 04:50 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
52 U.S.C. §30121(a)(1)-(2)

It's against the law to solicit or accept campaign donation including in kind donations from foreigners. The Trump team wants to categorize it as "opposition research." Well, information has a dollar value - just check how much campaigns pay for research.

And I've already answered this question here on CD, and there are plenty of examples all over the place in the media of people answering this question.

Maybe there will be other laws implicated as well, as more information is developed during the investigation, but this is a specific law that has been broken based on Donald Trump Jr's own admissions. So don't pretend that no one can answer this question.

And a complaint has already been filed with the FEC about it.

Watchdog groups file complaint with FEC accusing Donald Trump Jr. of breaking campaign finance law | PBS NewsHour
So at the end of it you still have nothing. No solicitation or campaign donation.

FEC, big deal. People file complaints all the time. Empty taco.

Maybe = nothing and there is no maybe about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies