Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 06:18 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
I disagree. Most billionaires would be too selfish to do the job of POTUS, not Trump. He wants to restore the greatness of our country and make us all proud to be Americans again.
Who couldn`t feel pride in having a president who mocks the handicapped and brags about sexual assault?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2017, 08:00 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Both parties are corrupt to high heaven. Anyone who supports any of the two has a screw loose.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:05 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times
Quote:
i disagree. Most billionaires would be too selfish to do the job of potus, not trump. He wants to restore the greatness of our country and make us all proud to be americans again.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Old 07-19-2017, 08:27 AM

37,186 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
The Soviet Union disintegrated, and the Russian state can't be considered "Communist", so much as a collection of gangsters fighting over the carcass.

If your definition of "communism" is a gang of ideologically-motivated thugs constantly seeking to aggrandize the power of an increasingly-centralized state over dissent in any form -- you need look no further than the Central Committee of the Democratic Party.
Well, then - You're saying the GOP left Communism to join the Russian Mafia? That's a relief. Big upgrade...

Old 07-19-2017, 08:35 AM

23,542 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Quote:
As it stands, the chance of a straight repeal of ObamaCare is not looking good. Susan Collins just needs to go ahead and switch over to the Commie democratic party. I'm so sick of these moderates campaigning on a repeal of ObamaCare, voting to repeal under Obama, and then chickening out under Trump. My patience is wearing out with these clowns. McCain, McConnell and a few other incompetent senators need to be in an old folks home. I'm fed up with these establishment republicans getting in the way of Trump's agenda. Trump won a bunch of red states in landslide victories against Hillary, and carried a few republican senators across the finish line in the process. You figure they would start to get a clue. Besides Trump doing what he can at the executive level, I'm not seeing much progress at all. To be honest, if it weren't for the potential of Trump getting a couple more Supreme Court picks, I probably wouldn't vote GOP in the 2018 races.
GOP has a strong gene pool of swamp creatures, same as the dem party.

Trump is essentially a Don Quixoti and fighting the invisible swamp creatures, both sides of the aisle.

HRC was queen of the swamp creatures, that is why America chose Trump.

To vote to repeal for 7 years and show up with a scattering of individually developed plans the majority cannot get behind is beyond hope.

Only if the repubs would actually communicate their logic in a way people could understand. Dems on the other hand make up stories, no facts needed.

Do you want the rotten roadkill rabbit or the road kill groundhog? Some choice.

Trump was elected to stumble into the hallowed halls of the politically elite and upset them. He has done this. That is a good thing. Now to make progress for the American people.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:46 AM

1,400 posts, read 863,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
GOP has a strong gene pool of swamp creatures, same as the dem party.

Trump is essentially a Don Quixoti and fighting the invisible swamp creatures, both sides of the aisle.

HRC was queen of the swamp creatures, that is why America chose Trump.

To vote to repeal for 7 years and show up with a scattering of individually developed plans the majority cannot get behind is beyond hope.

Only if the repubs would actually communicate their logic in a way people could understand. Dems on the other hand make up stories, no facts needed.

Do you want the rotten roadkill rabbit or the road kill groundhog? Some choice.

Trump was elected to stumble into the hallowed halls of the politically elite and upset them. He has done this. That is a good thing. Now to make progress for the American people.
The thing that is the most upsetting is that if it wasn't for Trump, McConnell and the republicans wouldn't even be relevant right now. We'd be looking at Schumer as the majority leader in the Senate. Several republican senators in battleground states road Trump's coattails to victory.

LOL at all the posters blaming Trump for the inability of the republicans to fix Obama's disaster in 6 months. Obama had 7 years to fix the ACA and was unable to do so. All ObamaCare did was subsidize the insurance companies, jack up premiums and deductibles, and penalize the middle class so that millions of mooches get a free ride.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:57 AM

35,690 posts, read 21,045,148 times
you stood in long lines or paid for a .49 cent stamp-- to drink that Kool aide-- belly hurting?-- Well gonna have to wait until it passes through----

Old 07-19-2017, 10:01 AM

12,968 posts, read 9,651,799 times
Quote:
As it stands, the chance of a straight repeal of ObamaCare is not looking good. Susan Collins just needs to go ahead and switch over to the Commie democratic party. I'm so sick of these moderates campaigning on a repeal of ObamaCare, voting to repeal under Obama, and then chickening out under Trump. My patience is wearing out with these clowns. McCain, McConnell and a few other incompetent senators need to be in an old folks home. I'm fed up with these establishment republicans getting in the way of Trump's agenda. Trump won a bunch of red states in landslide victories against Hillary, and carried a few republican senators across the finish line in the process. You figure they would start to get a clue. Besides Trump doing what he can at the executive level, I'm not seeing much progress at all. To be honest, if it weren't for the potential of Trump getting a couple more Supreme Court picks, I probably wouldn't vote GOP in the 2018 races.
Sounds like you need a break from following this stuff 24/7. To eat breath and sleep politics is really not good for you, and your rant is proof of that. Chill out and relax, get out the house meet people and do things, join a gym, or take up a new hobby. Everything should be done in moderation, too much of anything is not good.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:24 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
They're politicians. They'll say whatever you want to hear during campaign seasons just to get a vote out of you.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:28 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,454,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Bold statement, are you saying ACA has kept cost down? Check the facts
I was going to say.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies