Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 07:24 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
McLoser.
If he hates the police so much, let him call the keebler elves to help him when he finds himself in need of assistance. He is indeed a loser.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2017, 07:29 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
If he hates the police so much, let him call the keebler elves to help him when he finds himself in need of assistance. He is indeed a loser.
This guy was a Game Warden - the idiot at the window is so Anti-Law Enforcement that anyone in a uniform qualifies for not just disrespect, but rudeness and theft. He had already PAID for the food the idiot wouldn't give him.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:34 AM

39,226 posts, read 27,597,823 times
That is discrimination.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:35 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This is the consequence of democrats and their bigotry, lawlessness, and hatefest ideology.
I hope this guy gets fired.

'I ain't serving no police': Virginia McDonald's employee refuses to serve uniformed police officer | Fox News

McBS!

Old 07-20-2017, 07:36 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,522,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This is the consequence of democrats and their bigotry, lawlessness, and hatefest ideology.
I hope this guy gets fired.

'I ain't serving no police': Virginia McDonald's employee refuses to serve uniformed police officer | Fox News

Yes, mountainrose, the decline of respect for Officers became great under Obama.
He in general did not respect the police and military. That is not the case anymore coming from the White House.
Precincts are having a hard time hiring fine educated and trained officers.

These loud mouth brats like this one at McDonald's needs Karma coming his way.
One day be just may need an officer for protection.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:36 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
This is the same as any other employee who doesn't want to do their job whether its a Catholic pharmacist who doesn't want to dispense birth control, a Christian baker who doesn't want to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding or a Muslim grocery store clerk who doesn't want to touch pork - fired. Do the job you were hired to do and stop trying to make everything a statement. There are better ways to make change than this nonsense.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:38 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It's always the restaurant that gets the bad publicity for this stuff - which is too bad.

Scott Naff, an officer for the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (not a regular street cop) was in his official vehicle and ordered through the drive thru lane - paid for his food at the 1st window and pulled up to the second window to get his order. That's commonly how it's done at McD's. He was then refused the food he had already PAID for, because of his uniform/vehicle.

These type incidents are happening more and more and I don't believe for one minute it is the owners or management of these companies at fault. It's hard to even find employees for low wage jobs these days. This is about rude, self-entitled, nasty attitude, young employees who have been sold this anti-police culture through their music, left-wing media, bad parenting and social circles. The only thing I blame management for is their apparent failure to tell employees their expectations right up front on day one. "Deny service or be nasty to a customer because of your personal views and you will be fired immediately!"
Well, there is a huge problem with the police in this country. But refusing to serve an individual cop, and in this case a friggin' game commissioner, is stupid and not productive.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:41 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
This is the same as any other employee who doesn't want to do their job whether its a Catholic pharmacist who doesn't want to dispense birth control, a Christian baker who doesn't want to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding or a Muslim grocery store clerk who doesn't want to touch pork - fired. Do the job you were hired to do and stop trying to make everything a statement. There are better ways to make change than this nonsense.

By far the best and most rational response in here...

Old 07-20-2017, 07:46 AM

39,226 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I disagree with your interpretation.

The person has anger issues, this would happen due to the conflicted relationship between the police and some of the communities they serve. Young people are particularly susceptible to getting angry at typecast groups, even when they personally have not been hurt. The police are still our public servants and we need them, if we could just get a handle on the killings we would all be better off and public perception would improve.

I am sure that there are New Yorkers who would never want to serve a Muslim in New York, Iraqi's who would never want to serve an American in Baghdad, and Chinese who would never want to serve a Japanese in Beijing. Everyone has a story.

However, anyone who refuses to do the job they were hired for forfeits the job. That is a given.
Every racist has a story too. Do they have an excuse? Discrimination is discrimination.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:50 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,522,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Well, there is a huge problem with the police in this country. But refusing to serve an individual cop, and in this case a friggin' game commissioner, is stupid and not productive.
I disagree.

I do not think that there is a huge problem with police in this country.

I think our society in many areas has gotten cruel.
People seem so angry.
More people on street drugs or prescription drugs which brings more crime and alters them mentally.
Just in general some seem to be flipping out.

Officers have to deal with that day in and day out.
I know I could not do that job.

Police are dealing with huge dysfunctions in society.
Yes, some mess up, but a whole hell lot more of people mess up.

If you want to see a huge problem with police in a country, Travel to some other countries such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia, Somalia, Sudan.

Please do not put our fine Police Officers in that category!

Last edited by Atalanta; 07-20-2017 at 08:04 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies